Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: subhashree126

It's lovely 

Thank you so much for the update 

Thank you so much dear

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If i continue to receive these kind of response then i will quit writing after completion of my this ss and and my first Story 

taahir004 thumbnail

Sorry for such late response 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 3 

Simply Beautiful 

Raman just can not get enough of Ishita 

he wants all of her attention only for him 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loved it!!!😳

This Ruhi 😒

Edited by Meghna_IshRa - 4 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Loved it awesome 

Romantic fantastic 

taahir004 thumbnail

Waiting for next chapter 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hlo guys..... Here i am back with new update of first ss. This the last pat of this update. And please let me know how u feel about my writing work. And suggest me should i make my own index of stories or not. 

Part5.... 

Hearing her raman made dirty and frustrated face and muttered: dekh le madrassan.... Tujhse ek ek chiz ka badla lunga..aur isse tujhe hi dard hoga.

Ishita widened her eyes in horror but suddenly ruhi intrude in between their conversation and spoke: ishimaa... Papa... Aap dono kya baat kr rhe ho...ishimaa... Aap aao naa jaldi... Papa aap bhi aao

Ishita: haan beta.... aa rhi hu.... She said sorry to raman with her eyes.

Raman made dirty face and went to his side on bed cursing ishita. Ishita also lays beside ruhi and starts reciting the story. Soon both mother and daughter duo fell asleep cuddling each other 

Next was engagement day. The bhalla house was in hustle and bustle. All were getting ready for engagement. Ruhi came to ishita asked about her dress 

Ruhi: ishima.... Dekho meri dress..... How am i looking.... 

She asked flaunting herself to ishita. Ishita kneel down to match her height. And cupped her face 

Ishita: wow.... Mera betu toh kitna beautiful lag rha hai......kisne ready kiya meri roo ko.... 

Ruhi: mihika chitti ne.... Aur aap kyu nahi ready hue.... Apko nahi jana engagement mein....... 

Ishita: i was about to get ready..... U go with chitti, i will come afterwards ok... 

Ruhi: aap bhi chalo na.... 

Ishita:yahaan kaam. Haina beta mein aa jaungi jaldi ok apke papa ke sath.... 

Ruhi: ok....come soon... 

Ruhi went amd ishita huffed and sarts getting ready. She had got ready in green lehnga and maroo backless blouse. She had done her hair in messy bun with minimal makeup and matching jewellery. She was looking breathtaking in her attire. Raman appeared in to the room calling her. His step halted at its place when his eye sight fall on ishita. His mouth left open and he was staring at her without blinking his eyes. Ishita turned around only to find him staring at her. She looked down blushing hard her cheeks turned red. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach under hus heated gaze, she called him meekly 

Ishita(blushingly): ramann.... Don't look at me like this.... 

Raman trance broke listening her voice. He smiled naughtily and starts coming to her. Seeing him coming ishita started moving backward. He came very close to her. Her back hit the wall and in no time Raman cages her between him and wall. He was gazing at her intently ishita looked up in his eyes and they shared a beautiful eyelock. Raman blew a kiss on her forehead lovingly, ishita closed her eyes feeling his touch and spoke in husky voice 

Raman: beautiful..... 

Ishita smiled and blushed on his remark. Raman make her look at him and cupped her face 

Raman: gown nhi pehna.... 

Ishita: vo raman.... I was feeling uncomfortable in that gown.... That's why i wore this... 

Raman smiled: acha kiya jo nhi pehna.... I don't want anyone to eyes on you.... 

Ishita: chlein raman late ho rha hai.....

Raman: haan chlo... Jitni jaldi jayenge utni hi jaldi ayenge.....uske baad aaj raat mujhe boht kaam hai u know.... 

He spoke whith naughty smirk. 

Ishita galre him with blush on her face raman again asked her while pulling her towards him. 

Raman: kyu.... Nahi hai kya.... 

Ishita nodded without looking at him and spoke pushing him Little.

Ishita: haan pta hai mujhe ki apko kya jruri kaam hai.... Abhi chlein

Raman: haan chlo.... 

Both headed towards the venu. They reached their hand in hand. All were engrossed in talking and was enjoying the function. Soon engagement ceremony got started, simmi and subu exchanged rings and all clapped for them. After a while dance performances started. At last simmi and subu danced together. The function went well all returned to their house. At night all retired to their respective rooms after having dinner. Ishita was still working in the kitchen. After finishing her work she went to her room. She opened the door and got shocked seeing the view. The room was sparkling in the light of scented candles and flowers. It was totally enchanted view. She went inside and was looking for Raman when she heard door's closing sound. She turned around only to find him staring at her with naughty smirk on his face. He came forward and and pulled her towards himself with jerk and spoke biting her earlobe 

Raman: are you ready for battle supreme... Jhansi ki rani..... 

Ishita closed her eyes in pleasure and nodded. He passed her a parcel and told her to wear it. She looked at the parcel with confusion. And asked him what is in it. He told her to open it by her own. She opened it, her eyes left wide open and cheeks turned red. Raman smiled cheekily at her expense.

Ishita looked up at him and spoke wrapping the parcel like before: raman... I can't wear it....

Raman back hugged her tightly spoke nuzzling her neck: why?... Are u afraid?...its only me jaan.... 

Ishita closed her eyes feeling his touch and spoke: no... Actually.... I had never worn this earlier so.... 

Raman while resting his chin on her shoulder: i know that tumne kbhi nahi pehni hai esi lingerie....... But for me jaan.... Pehnlo naa please.... 

Ishita: vese ek baat puchu.... Aapne isse kharida kese...... Apko sharm nhi ayi.... 

Raman: abhi tune meri beshrmi dekhi kahaan hai madrassan......i can fo anything for u.... 

Ishita: kuch bhi.....

Raman: tum jaa rhi ho naa.... 

He pleaded her. after much pleads ishita got agree and went to washroom to change. She didn't appeared for half an hour while Raman was waiting for her eagerly. Inside the washroom ishita was feeling shy to go out in front of Raman after seeing her reflection in mirror. It was wine colour backless flimsy lingerie till the knees with deep cut in front showing much of her cleavage and only string at the back for holding up the clothe to the body. 

Raman: ishita.... How much time u will take to wear it....

Ishita: raman.... Just coming.... 

Raman: dekho agar tum abhi 2 minutes mein nhi ayi toh mai aa jaounga ander.... 

Ishita: no.... Mein aa rhi hu.... 

After a minute door clicked open. Ishita came out with slow steps. Raman eyes twinkles seeing her. He smiled naughtily at her while checking her out openly from top to bottom. Ishita looked down blushing hard under his gaze. Raman 's eyes stuck on her cleavage which was completely visible in that lingerie. Sensing his gaze on her front she covered her front with her hands. Raman smiled seeing her act and came forward. Seeing him coming ishita started taking back steps at last he pinned her to the wall locking her between him and wall. He clutched her hand and pinned them above her head. Her breathe gets heavier with every second feeling him so near to herself, he intertwined her hands with his and leaning in. 

Raman(huskily): looking sexy..... Madrassan... 

Ishita( shying away): kuch bhi.... 

Raman: sharmaa rhi ho mujhse madrassan...... Aaj raat sharmanne ki nahi hai.... 

He said tracing her arm length down with his hands slowly. He started caressing her curveous body. He rested his hands on her waist and start caressing her waist slowly. Ishita closed her eyes and gasped in pleasure. Seeing her reaction raman smile inwardly. He leaned in for kiss but she pushed him away a little and try to move from their. But in mean time Raman caught hold on her wrist his back was facing her's. She tried to free herself from his hold , he smiled naughtily seeing her struggle. He turned towards her still clutching her wrist. He came forward and back hugged her tightly. And clapsed their hands around her waist tightly, she closed her eyes feeling immense pleasure by his touch unknowingly moan escaped from her mouth. 

Raman: ishitaa..... U know naa... How much i love you.....if you are not comfortable then we can wait.... 

He said making her face him. And cupped her face and made her look at him. They shared a beautiful eye lock. 

Ishita: I love you too raman..... I love you more ....and i.... i...

Raman: i.....

Ishita: vo raman i want to say that.... I don't want to wait anymore raman.... Make me yours raman.... I want to be yours in every manner....

Raman smiled hearing her confession and kissed on her forehead lovingly and hugged her tightly he broke the hug and spoke 

Raman: u r already mine ishita in every aspect....

Saying so he picked her in his arms and made his way towards the bed. He make her lay down on bed and he himself hovered over her. He traced her lips with his thumb , soon his lips replaced his thumb. He started chewing her lips hungrily while she also responded back with equal passion. He was sucking, chewing and nibbling her lower lip mercilessly. Soon the slow and gentle kiss turned wild one both were kissing each other wildly as well as passionately. They broke kiss in need of air. Ishita's face was all flushed. 

Raman stared at her swollen lips and and capture it again. Like this they kissed each other for long. After kissing each other for their heart content , raman start giving wet kisses on her jaw line going downward. He latched his head in crook of her neck while she wrapped her arms around him and start caressing his scalp with her long fingers and was moaning his name in pleasure which aroused him fully with untold desires. He wants to fulfill his all the desires which he dreamt about her always. He wants to hunt all the Hidden treasure of his love his wife. 

He slide her dress straps down from her both shoulders making her bare from shoulders. He was giving wet kisses on her shoulder and collarbone making her moan his name aloud in pleasure. He pulled out back string of her dress and made her bare from front , he got up little to have a look of her beauty while ishita turned her head to side feeling his gaze. 

Raman: beautiful.....

Ishita was burning in his heated gaze she spoke with closing eyes.

Ishita: don't look at me like this ramannn.... I can't take this.... 

Raman smiled hearing her and spoke kissing her forehead: its your turn jaan.... 

He spoke huskily taking her hand in his to his shirt. He signed her to open it, she started undoing his shirt button with her shivering hands. Sensing her nervousness he helped her in removing his shirt. Soon he was free from his shirt. They both were bare from upper body. Raman again leaned in towards her and pressed her body at right place. He cupped her right bossom in his hand and squeeze it. She moaned his name aloud 

Ishita: ramannnnnnn...... 

He took her another bosom's peak in his mouth and started sucking, nibbling, licking and biting it. Ishita dig her nails in his scalp. Her moans were encouraging him more. He repeated the same on her other bosom. Ishita was pulling him more into herself in pleasure. Soon their all clothes were scattered all over the floor. They both were in their birth attire. Raman was driving her crazy with his not so innocent touches. She felt shiver ran down her spine, after loving her for long he called her and looked into her eyes. He asked her softly

Raman (panting heavily): jaan.... If you want we can stop there.... It will be painful for you.... 

Ishita: No.... Raman..... You go ahead.... Please don't stop...... I want to feel you in me Raman.... 

Saying so she kissed him with full love and in mean time Raman made his way inside her with jerk, ishita shriek in pain , she tightly shut her eyes and dug her nails in his flesh feeling immense pain, tears started flowing through her eyes. Raman kissed her to soothe her pain, he stopped for while to calm her down. after sometime he again started thrusting into her. Soon her pain gets replaced by pleasure, she was pulling him more into herself while moaning. Hearing her moans raman paced up his speed. The Whole room was filled with their loud moan and groans. Both reached to their climax together, Raman slumped on her front. Ishita kissed his hair lovingly, Raman looked up at her face and spoke 

Raman: I Love You ishita..... 

Ishita: I Love you more raman..... Thank you so much raman for loving me this much ....

Saying so she kissed him after breaking the kiss raman spoke naughtily 

Raman: quick learner haan.... 

Ishita hit him lightly on his chest and spoke getting shy: kuch bhi.... 

Raman: abhi bhi shy feel kr rhi ho.... Ab toh mene sb kuch dekh liya hai aur toh aur tou.... 

He was about to speak further when ishita kept her hand on his mouth glaring him and spoke pushing him away from herself a little 

Ishita: ssshhhh...... Kuch bhi bolte ho raman aap..... U r becoming beshramm day by day.... 

Raman smirked at her and spoke kissing her knuckles: abhi meri beshrammi dekhi kahaan hai madrassan..... Abhi toh tujhse har ek uss pal ka badla lena jitne pal tune mujhe tadpaya hai khud se duur rakh kr.... 

Ishita: acha ji... Ab aap badla loge mujhse..... 

She said making puppy face. 

Raman: madrassan apna yeh puppy wala face mat bna bta rha hu tujhe yhi ki yhi khaa jaunga.... 

He said biting her cheek making ishita giggle. 

Raman: madrassan.... Ek aur round ho jaye.... 

Ishita tried to move saying No but Raman caught her tightly in his arms saying yes. 

Ishita: No na... Raman m tired... Please subha jaldi uthna hai aur boht sara kaam hai.... 

Raman while nuzzling her neck: please ishita.... Only one more round..... 

Ishita: no raman...no please 

Raman: tum nhi manogina..... He said glaring her... 

Ishita: Nope....

Raman while hovering over her: mai bhi dekhta hu kesi nahi manti.... 

He pinned her hand over her head and thrusts inside her with full force making her moan in pain... 

Ishita: ahhhhh.... Ravan kumar.... Dheere.... 

Raman: maine kha tha na ek ek chiz ka badla loonga aur dard thujhe hi hoga.... 

Ishita hit him lightly on his chest and spoke panting heavily: now concentrate..... 

Both again drowned in the pool of love. At night near 2:00 am.

Ishita: raman now sleep... Boht ho gya apka.... Na toh khud so rhe ho na mujhe sone de rahe ho... Please ab so jao am sleepy

Raman: ek shart pr.....aaj raat bhi tum. Ruhi ko uske dada dadi ke pass sulaogi aur aur tum mere sath sougi.... 

Ishita in sleepy voice: ok.... Fine... Now sleep... 

Both fall asleep in no time getting tired of their love making. 

Ps: thanx to all Who read this story and did like and comment. This the last part of this story please hit the like button and comment.let me know should i write epilogue of this story or not. 

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update plz post an epilogue soon

Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely part

It was so hott😳

Loved Raman's revenge 😆

Waiting for epilogue

Please update ur other story also❤️

Edited by Ishradivanfan - 4 years ago