Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Vijay was a million times better 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Shahid. That scene where he yells at Holi, when everything is calm and then suddenly Shahid screams on the phone was more impactful, like he actually looked extremely angry.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Comparing each of the actor for the same role is kind of insulting coz both of them has given their best efforts for the role. None of them smoke in real life so we can see how they had to transform themselves for the movie.

For me Shahid suited the best especially in those emotional roles, but that doesn't mean that Vijay lacked behind in anything. Opinions can be varied among the audience, but that doesn't matter.

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Since kabir singh's success shahid will be compared to every actor bollywood , hollywood , tollywood ....etc 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

Telugu speaking states are two ( Which were one before). It's really amazing , how small population is able to bring in so much profit. 

Kabir Singh has released in Hyderabad.😆

That was sarcasm.

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redmi

Vijay Deverakonda 

He is a natural, he didn’t have to shout like crazy to show anger, shahid hammed like no tomorrow 

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Comparing each of the actor for the same role is kind of insulting coz both of them has given their best efforts for the role. None of them smoke in real life so we can see how they had to transform themselves for the movie.

For me Shahid suited the best especially in those emotional roles, but that doesn't mean that Vijay lacked behind in anything. Opinions can be varied among the audience, but that doesn't matter.

These comparisons are very tiring. To be honest Shahid is an accomplished actor when compared to Vijay so its unfair to compare both. Though the character of Arjun suited Vijay coz of his innate flair and swag his acting was nothing phenomenal.I did not watch kabir singh just based on skills I believe Shahid did it better.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

He is a natural, he didn’t have to shout like crazy to show anger, shahid hammed like no tomorrow 

His eyes speaks a lot. Surprisingly, VDs Hindi is good too. He swears in Hindi to that guy for Molesting Preethy Shetty.

His eyes speaks a lot. Surprisingly, VDs Hindi is good too. He swears in Hindi to that guy for Molesting Preethy Shetty.

Hyderabadi's are good at hindi in general.

kalank thumbnail

Oh yes I was shocked at how good his Hindi was, he spoke some when he was telling his patient something, such a shame they cannot take young talented guys in Bollywood and old looking people continuously overact and ham