Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I did not mean that nature should step in to save Pia. I just meant that the way they are showing the bad weather, they can show that nature is angry with Ansh for attacking Pia and is giving signs for something very bad to be happening in the future. Nature might just be signalling that Ansh has committed a sin by attacking the Daivik and now he'd lose the wings. Even I want Pia to defend herself. As it is, nobody is going to help her in mid air.

I was not saying 4 u but just venting my frustration

Sune bhi kitna ajeeb lagta hai 

Ek daivik ko DV ne bhaga bhaga ke snack kiya😡

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Divyadrishti mai narak ka dwar khul rha transport rathod family & mohna there only best suited but only problem in narak also mohna will start eyeing & snatching things from other naturally will get thrown out , nobody will tolerate rathod family also in narak they 2 will be thrown back

If they enter narak, then Mo will definitely be wanting to snatch the powers of the creatures living there. Naturally it won't be tolerated.

Coming to the Rathores. If I am not wrong, they showed something like fire in narak? So if Ved enters there, she's going to extinguish the fire there by bringing a flood with her tears. So they are going to throw her out also. And along with Ved, comes the entire package of the Rathores. Naturally, none of them will be accepted there.😆

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If they enter narak, then Mo will definitely be wanting to snatch the powers of the creatures living there. Naturally it won't be tolerated.

Coming to the Rathores. If I am not wrong, they showed something like fire in narak? So if Ved enters there, she's going to extinguish the fire there by bringing a flood with her tears. So they are going to throw her out also. And along with Ved, comes the entire package of the Rathores. Naturally, none of them will be accepted there.😆

🤣laughing right now.yes mohana there in narak also will get jeolous from other creatures. Well chances of mahaep is there.i want now a full fledged evil daavansh want to see at what extend can he go

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I hope wings dont land up with mohna at any cost may be karan will somehow return 

Well even I am hoping against hope that the wings don't land up with Mo. But since Karan is a statue right now, there is a chance of Mo getting the wings.

Karan ko vapas aana hi chaiye aur mohna should regret badly making ansh into Evil DV last time trailer dekha tha , iss baar puri film dikha de .

Even I want Karan to be back and take back his wings. They rightfully belong to Karan and neither Ansh nor Mo have any right on them.

I doubt Mo will make Ansh an evil DV. Last time when she turned him into an evil DV was because Pia was not there and was in trishanku lok. That is why the daayan saaya was able to cross Ansh as Pia's protection wasn't there. If she turns him into an evil DV again, then they will have to find some other way for Mo to do so.

Mohna itna regret kare ki DV ka naam lena hi bhul jaye , ansh ko bana 2 dur ki baat hai

And if Ansh truly turns into an evil DV, I don't want him to be a puppet of Mo. He should teach Mo the lesson that he I her baap in evilness.

Pl bring back karan , he was better than ansh , uske pass genuine reason the hatred ke 

Karan was way better than Ansh. He was everything which Ansh wasn't. He was even ready to kill Mo which Ansh could never do owing to Ved's sanskars.

Agar karan vapas na aa sake 2 wings vapas karan ke pass chale jaye , mohna can keep dreaming

Well, they have to end the story of the wings somehow. So they can show the wings somehow going back to Karan. It would be better. But might be that Mo might get those wings temporarily like the sarpika powers?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

🤣laughing right now.yes mohana there in narak also will get jeolous from other creatures. Well chances of mahaep is there.i want now a full fledged evil daavansh want to see at what extend can he go

Even I was laughing while typing🤣. Great idea, no?

Even I want a full fledged evil DV. At the end of the evil DV track, when DV used the tear spell on Mo, he proved that he is her baap in evilness. I wanted more of evil DV who would make Mo's life a hell. But they ended the track to where it was getting interesting. Although, I didn't like the hairstyle of the evil DV.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Even I was laughing while typing🤣. Great idea, no?

Even I want a full fledged evil DV. At the end of the evil DV track, when DV used the tear spell on Mo, he proved that he is her baap in evilness. I wanted more of evil DV who would make Mo's life a hell. But they ended the track to where it was getting interesting. Although, I didn't like the hairstyle of the evil DV.

Iss track mai bhi daivik seperate from DV so chances r there 4 him becoming evil DV & i want 2 see full film of evil DV band bajaoing of mohna.

Imagine overconfident mohna open her arms thinking she got d wings only 2 find herself falling in a gaadha  as wings never came 2 her🤣🤣

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

They have kept on saying of procedure of karan's return , so maybe he can return.

As karan was handicapped thats why he had wings .

He already suffered so injustice if his wings  also go away what else left 4 him.

Sarpika case 4 different as divya was dead , but karan is not dead.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

They have kept on saying of procedure of karan's return , so maybe he can return.

I know. They have been hyping on the way of bringing back Karan. So I hope he returns.

As karan was handicapped thats why he had wings .

I know. It is said that if God takes away something from you, he gives you something else. 

He already suffered so injustice if his wings  also go away what else left 4 him.

I know. That is why I have been saying that Mo and Ansh are not the rightful owners of the wings. They belong to Karan only.

Sarpika case 4 different as divya was dead , but karan is not dead.

This is why I said temporarily because Karan is a statue right now and he can be brought back.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Iss track mai bhi daivik seperate from DV so chances r there 4 him becoming evil DV & i want 2 see full film of evil DV band bajaoing of mohna.

Agar aisa hua, then I'll forgive Ansh for half of the stupid things which he has done till now. I want to evil DV to make Mo's life a hell. She should realise the strength of the evil DV. But first of all, I want the makers to give a proper hairstyle to him.

Imagine overconfident mohna open her arms thinking she got d wings only 2 find herself falling in a gaadha  as wings never came 2 her🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

It will be a scene worth watching. I'd love it. But of course, I am not expecting it to happen.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Waise after re watching the promo i'm convinced it's defo Evil Davansh. 

No matter how much he loves his mommy he will never kill piya that too without hesitation.

Even if it is someone else he would attack them but never to the extent to kill them.

Half DV don't feed only a full blown one.