They are behaving too stubborn. 
Updt next soon 

thank you 
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: akriti154

Beautiful update nisha

Uncle aunty r planning to bring them closer but they're persistent on getting away
Let's see who'll lose
Continue soon
Thanks for pm

thank you 
Kadianvi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dakshumhatre

Nice story

Jusr read all the part
Love it
Update soon

thanks a lot 
divanishra3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

Ishraloveyhm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Next update plzzz plzzz

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: divanishra3

Awesome update

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

thank you so much

Edited by Kadianvi - 4 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nisaabdul25

Next update plzzz plzzz

Updating..

Kadianvi thumbnail

Thank you so much for the response.

Part - 10

Mr and Mrs Arora were sitting in hall watching TV when he asked about Rinki and Mihir. She informed that they left to Iyer house immediately after dinner.

Mr Arora-Yeh charo nhi sudhrenge.

Mrs Arora-Vo dono nhi sudhre to yeh Kyu.

Mr Arora smiled and both continued watching TV. While at Iyer house, Rinki, Karthik, Mihika, and Mihir were standing in balcony waiting eagerly,

Mihika-Kab aayenge yeh dono?

Mihir-Abhi 5 minutes hai. Exact two hours jab hoga tab vo aa jaayenge.

After 5 minutes, a car came and stopped in Arora mansion.

Rinki-Ab Raman bhai horn bajayenge.

Karthik-Then Ishita Akka will come out.

Mihir-Then Raman bhai will also come out.

They were saying and the same was happening.

Mihika-Akka will come towards our house but will stop and she will say either sorry or thank you turning back.

Ishita said sorry.

Rinki-Sorry. That means bhai will go inside without saying anything.

Mihika-Not before giving a killer look to Akka.

Raman did same.

Karthik-Akka will try to call him but will not call him because he will not hear her.

Mihir-Then Akka will come with a sad face.

Like they said, Ishita did and came to Iyer house with dull face.

Karthik-Yeh dono kitne jiddi haiā€¦

Mihir-Aur pagal bhi.

Mihika - We are seeing them like this from last 5 years but they didn't change a bit.

Rinki-Ab to lagta hai ki inka kuch nhi ho sakta. Let's go.

They left from there.

Five years passed away. Everyone thought that Ishra will get changed with passing time but it never happened. All had completed their studies. Ishra along with Rinki, Karthik and Mihika work for their company and completed many successful projects. Their business is also in stable condition now and they are going to start the dream project of their fathers. Mihir is a lawyer. After that day, no one interfered in Ishra life and decisions. They never ask anything to Ishra. While Ishra maintained their vow to stay away from each other in the last five years

Next day morning, all reached in the meeting at the office and announced that they are starting the dream project of Mr Iyer and Mr Bhalla. Discussions went for hours and finally they finalised  the teams working on the project and the other things regarding the project. Meeting ended and all employees went from there. Raman was instructing Karthik, Rinki and Mihika ignoring Ishita completely while they were smiling at Ishita. Ishita gave them an angry look and as Raman completed himsrelf, she signalled them to leave. All left giving excuses and as they left, Raman was also going but Ishita blocked his way. It's usual for them. Whenever they go to some party, either Raman or Ishita would ignore the other and then this....

I - Why are you ignoring me?

R - Don't you know?

I - Ok fine. Yes I know but it was not my mistake.

R - Yes it was your mistake only. You very well know that that great son of Mr Ahuja is a big Chipku. Jab dekho tab tumhare aas pas madrane ke bahane dhoondhta rehta hai. Over sweetness ki dukan hai vo. Har kam bigadne mein maahir hai vo. Then also you just can't stay away from him. You know how to stay away from me then why can't you just keep him away from yourself..

I - Raman, you very well know. I can handle anyone but not him. He is so irritated. How much I try to deny him, he irritate me more and more. He is crazy....

R - Great. Acha hai. Kal agar maine notice nhi kiya hota to tum aaj apna yeh sar pakad kar ro rhi hoti, headache... nhi hangover se hai.. aur apne amma appa se apologise kar rhi hoti vo alag.  Bewakoof. Aur sabse bada to vo bewakoof, soft drink aur bear mein fark hi nhi pta. Don't know tumhe dekh kar uski mental ability kaha bhaag jati hai.....

I - Ha jaise, tumhe dekh kar party ki sari ladkiyo ke sath hota hai, hath mein bear aur juban par saoft drink.

R - At least, us bewakoof se to better hi hai. dance karna nhi aata phir bhi poochta hai, Can you dance with me? Aur tum pagal, I couldn't deny aur phoch gayi apni kamar tud vane. You should thank me that I came on right time otherwise tumhari body ki sari bones tuti hui hoti aaj aur hum sab hospital mein milne aate tumse.

I - Thank you bhi bolti aur sorry bhi but tumne suna nhi. And by the way, agar itni hi problem hai to kyu notice karte ho, kyu itni care show karte ho. I can take care of myserlf.

R - care show karta hu.... For your kind information, care show nhi karta, care sach mein karta hu kyonki main tumse....

He stopped in mid realiosing his words while both were already looking at each other and they don't know when they came so close during their argument that they were just few inches apart. THey stood like that for long forgetting the time. They were lost in each other only when suddenly the door got opened and hit Ishita as Ishra were standing just behind the door making Ishra fall on floor as it was sudden and they couldn't balance themselves. Karki (Karthik and Rinki), mihika and two Ishra friends came inside running hearing the noise and saw them on floor, Ishita on Raman while they were moaning in pain.

R - Ahh.. Meri kamar..

I - Kya hua. jyada lagi kya?

R - Pagal madrassan, pooch kya rhi hai.  Mere upar padi hai tu. Uth ja jaldi.

I - What's your problem? Kyu chillate rehte ho hamesha.

They were busy in fighting while their friends remembered their college time seeing their fight and their siblings were enjoying it as they got few chances to see them like this. All laughed at them making Ishra realise about their presence. They got surprised. Raman called their siblings to help them and soon they got up whiletheir friends clicked their pics hiding from them. They settled on chairs still moaning in pain, specially Raman as he hit the floor. Ishra met their friends and asked about their arrival. Their friends told them about the wedding of one of them and invited them giving his wedding card. Ishra congratulated him. They had some snacks and spend some time, then left.

Day passed somehow. All told Raman to go to home to take rest but he didn't listen to anyone. At night, all gathered at Arora house only for dinner. Raman was not able to sit comfortably and was moving again and again. He was not even able to eat. Mr and Mrs Arora had no idea while Ishita was feeling guilty and rest were laughing at them. Finally, Mr Arora asked the matter and Karthik told them everything. Mr Arora joined others while Mrs Arora scolded all and told Raman that she will apply fermentation and balm to his back. He was denying but no use. RInki interfered in between and said to Mrs Arora that she will do it and she don't need to trouble herself. After dinner, Raman left to his room to take rest while Mrs Arora gave the balm and hot water bag to Rinki. Seniors also left while Rinki was going to Raman's room when Mihika called her,

Mihika - Arey Rinki, tum bhool gayi. Humhe to itna important assignment complete karna hai.

Rinki - Ha main yeh sab karne ke bad aati hu.

Mihika - But it will take too much time. Give it to Mihir...

Mihir - I have many work to do. Bye good night.

He ran from there while Rinki and Mihika were still busy with their drama.

Ishita - Stop it you all.

Mihika - what happened akka?

I- No need to do this drama. Rinki, go...

Mihika - kya Akka, aap humhe sorry aur thanks ka itna acha path padhati ho aur khud hio bhool gayi. He is in pain because of you and you can't even...

I - Mihika just stop it. I already apologised to him.....

Mihika - Akka, agar app yeh karoge to unhe bhi to lagega that you are rea;lly guilty.

Ishita was about to say but Mihika handed her the bag and almost pushed her and they ran to Iyer house leaving no option for her. She thought of his pain and then went to his room. She knocked the door and he called her inside thinking it's Rinki. She entered the room and saw him laying on bed on his front, still moaning in pain. He didn't see her.

R - RInki, Please jo karna hai jaldi se kar aur ja. I want to take rest.

I- RInki nhi main hu..

R (turning to her) - Tum kya kar rhi ho yahan? (seeing hot water bag in her hands) - Aur yeh tum kyu laai??

I - Kyonki....

R (irritated) - Don't tell me that...

I (sitting beside him) - Ha. You got it right....

R (trying to get up) - No ways, main tumhare hatho se yeh nhi lagwane wala...

I (holding him) - Chup chap lete raho. Itna dard hai lekin tumhare nakhre kam nhi huye.

R - Arey chup karo yar. Apni kadvi vani kabhi aur suna dena, abhi mujhe baksh do.

I - I will not say anything if you will not say a word now. Just lay silently.

Raman opened his mouth to say but she didn't let him and told him to lay down.

R - Rinki aane wali thi?

I - She has some work...

R - Work or excuse...

I - Ho gaya. Ab chup chap let jaao. This will help in relieving your pain.

Raman gave her a look

I - Please...

She said a little angrily while he gave up thinking of his pain. He was about to lay down when she stopped him

R - What do you want? ek bar letne ko kehti ho aur dusre pal rok deti ho...

I - Let jaao but before that remove your t-shirt.

R (shocked) - Kya?

I - Dard tumhari back mein hai, t-shirt ko nhi.

R - Iraade nek nhi lag rhe tumhare.

He said removing his t-shirt and vest while she hit him making him to moan in pain.

R - Dard kam karne aai hai ya badhane..

I - Raman, either you shut your mouth or I will beat you badly and think it, you will not be able to run from me today with your broken back.

R - Fine, jaldi se yeh sab finish karo aur jaao.

Here I'm ending this part.

Precap - Ishra point of view regarding their feeings.