Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi dear,

I can't understand why you feel that your story is not appreciated I think it is one of the story through which we can enjoy Samaina's school phase once again. I read all the parts of story and comment also. It was a lovely story please don't terminate it.

Coming to update as usual it was lovely. Naina and nanu meeting was just adorable. How much naina try to avoid sameer but she can't stop caring him. We always wait for your update. And pls continue atleast for your loyal readers.

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Hash, don't you dare discontinue this love of mine🤔

Naina-Nanu meet was so much like a soul-connection. Naina saved Nanu from losing his last n most precious memory of Nani.

IDK what's up with Sunaina, but I hope she's coming for Pooja Didi's wedding.

Excited for Sameer's entry in Agarwal house😃

Sweta1012 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful  ff

PLEASE post next part fast 

Prizi thumbnail

Wow

Lovely update 

Dharapriya thumbnail

Awesome update. Was missing nanu Naina conversation. It was overwhelming. Loved it. Sameer scared 93%, omg unbelievable. See saw this report card loved it. Please postnext part soon

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Res 🤗🤗

UnRes

Octo 🤗🤗🤗I just loved it. It was beautiful and I got Naina - Nanu conversation and Naina Sameer scene ❤️

So Sameer got 93% marks and he was worried about 2%. 😆 Vo to poora Naina ki tarah ban gya hai. But I really felt bad hearing Vishakha's reply. She does not have any confidence in her son. Feeling bad for Sameer and the VO was heart wrenching. 

And then Naina - Nanu scene. It was beautiful. Naina couldn't resist herself from seeing Sameer's report card. and how could she... Pyaar itni jaldi nhi jata. She still cares for him and loves him. And she was also proud of him. 😃and then she also gave her favorite handkerchief to Sameer. She couldn't see him in pain. And again I just loved the VO. She feels his pain and can not see his tears. 

And now I am eagerly waiting for the next part. How Sameer will go to Naina's home. And what would be Nanu's gift. And how will be the next meeting. Waiting waiting waiting..... 

And please don't discontinue this beautiful story. At least for those who constantly wait for your updates and always leave their reviews. 🤗

Lots of hugs n love ❤️🤗

Shweta

Edited by shwta16 - 4 years ago
Rizz_1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

First of all Sorry for not commenting on the update....but  was regularly read it...n it is Owesome update as usual.

Naina n Nanu❤️...the two most important person of Sameer's life....kash Sameer ku6 bat karta Naina se..

I am so upset Vishakha how can she asked Nanu to confirm...poor sameer😭

N lastly waiting for the next update...plz update soon...!!!

Riz

Jainaayu thumbnail

Awesome update please continue writing😇

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Res...🤗

Unres..❤️

Naina and nanu.... they are just love... dono hi sameer ke sabse close...❤️🤗!! Kuch to kaam hua nanu ke purse girne se.. sameer anur naina mile... destiny!! That yaadgar photo,nanu nani and chotu sameer.. just adorable❤️. Sameer got 93% marks... aur ye vishakha related to mujhe kuch bolna hi nahi, apni baccha pe ek percent ki bhi biswas nahi...😳!! Naina saw Sameer's result.. smile to ana hi tha....!! Ye jo ek dusre ke liye pyaar.... subtly expressed, hash, you just nailed it,girl...🤗!! Aww, I'm glad you loved the subtleness of the scene and appreciated it. 🤗

Handkerchief scene... loved it❤❤!! Mujhe phir se pvkm scene yaad aa gaya.. jahan naina sameer ko apni rumaal deti hai ink mitane ke liye.... bacche kitne bade ho gaye..... Really? What's up with me? I'm putting on scenes unknowingly. I swear j didn't watch it.😳

Naina,preeti and pooja's bantering treat to read😆!!! I missed Shefali's character too much in the show!!! Ab to pooja di ki haldi hone wali hai... dekhte sameer with mundit kaise lautate hai naina ki saaman.... waise nanu ke kya diya... thank you gift 😳.. interesting!!! Ab phirse milenge dono... destiny!!! Aap jitna nahi chahti wo utna hi hota hai..❤️!! You'll have to wait to know what the gift was. Yes, destiny is what that always plays role in their story. ❤️

Ab ye sunaina ko kya hua...kya swati jealous hai sunaina se?? Pata nahi. Let's see😛

And Sameer Naina's voiceover.... I am short of words!!! Bas big hug to you.... jaan...🤗 Aww, I'm glad you liked it. Thank you.🤗

Tu bhi cliffhanger pe chhod di... please jaldi diyo next update.... !! Waiting to read more...🤗

With love,Suparna

Thank you so much Suparna for giving such wonderful feedback. I'm so amazed to see how my story is touching so many of you guys.😳

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: munchkinland

res

unres

who is not liking this story 

should I give them a beating or something like that Aww, my sister🤗

This is soo beautiful Thank you🤗

completely different from the show 

and I am loving it. I'll continue just to listen to this 😳

Sameer scored 93 and Vishaka

I don't know what should I say She always failed as a Mom I believe.😳

As a mother she always failed for sameer

so I don't expect anything out of her

she is a failure for me and will always remain so True.

Naina went to Nanu's house unwillingly but that is their destiny Destiny will unite them and...

isn't it? that keeps throwing them together

She sneaked into his report card 

aakhir kab tak rokti madam apne aap ko True🤣 She's still a big softie.

aur phir koi tha bhi nahi

itni chori toh banti hain

haina😉

Vishaka needs a proof with what haq I don't know. She always behaved this way.😳

Sameer was deeply hurt and Naina was there this time to wipe away his tears not herself but with her hanky atleast Yes! She was there for him without actually being there.

she will wipe the tears herself too I am sure of that. Hopefully😳

and destiny again she forgets her bag and who will return it obviously Mr Maheshwari to the rescue 

Sunaina why was she sounding soo upset 

something happened between her and Kartik I don't know what happened to her😲

I have a feeling

Shefali Naina swati and preeti the girl gang is ought to some fun 

And The last line how sameer is a billi in front of naina

how true is that The only constant for Sameer🤣

Because she is a lioness who will tame this lion

Continue soon Hash

Thank you so much Su. You made my day. Love you. 🤗❤️