Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Res...

Unres😊🤗

Hometown...❤️ kitne bhi bade city mein aap rehti ho... Hometown to apna khud ke family members jaisa hai...❤️🤗!! And hometown reveals what we are today majorly! Naina is absolutely right...😊😊

Majorly,it's a day out of naina and preeti after long days! At first wo gulabjamuns...aha❤, then wo jalebis(khaye nahi lekin dekhe to sahi😉)!! Dono behen ek dusre judai mein panipuri qurbaan kar di... !! Panipuri ke bina to day out incomplete hai... sochke hi mujhe..😅! Aur wo mangola...uska to baat hi alag hai jaan... aakhir kaar sameer-naina shared same mangola!! 

Aur mai jitna dukhi tha ki sameer kyun market mein naina se nahi mila... utna hi sukoon mila sameer ki wo smile ko sochke...! I am content with the fact that sameer drinking her mangola ❤!! Ladka sach mein kitna badal gaya.. pyaar insaan ko kitna badal deta hai... now sameer is responsible towards nanu too... jitna mujhe swag wala sameer pasand hai... is sameer pe garv hai❤️!! And kudos to you,jaan..🤗!!

Tune to mujhe darra hi diya yaar...😲! When sameer and nanu are taking breakfast... mujhe nanu ke wo heart attack wale scene yaad aa gaye... aur my heart gripped with fear! Thank god, aisa kuch hua nahi!! Shayad se nanu ko bhi pata chal jaaye detail mein sab kuch...

Naina finally cleared sameer's name from that paper stealing incident! It really needs closure.. show mein to hua nahi yaha sahi... !! Par bet ka base bhi ye incident tha... to sameer ke liye disadvantage ho gaya...! I am loving the pace of the story,hash!! 

Canteen ki wo scene... sameer adored naina's beauty!!! But then,naina simply ignored sameer's presence and left from there... but that tears of their eyes tell a different story! It was heartwrenching monent for me... but tu dil le le...❤️🤗!!

Hope for the best for sameer...! Hopefully naina comes to know about the changed sameer!! And that vo's and use of yudkbh lyrics... dil ko chhu gaya...❤️!! 

I loved this update sooo much, after that individual letter update,this is the best❤! 

Dekhte hai age inko destiny kahan le jaate hai...!! Bapre...bahot bak li... ab next update ka intezar hai...🤗!

With love,Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 5 years ago
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh god I am crying like literally.

Naina and Preeti enjoying their girls day out was soo sweet to read

and Sameer just being happy looking at her smiling face.It was soo ethereal I swear.

Sameer got the justice hr deserved and Naina was behind it Sameer got to know that too.

His guilt increased manifold.

It must be so very difficult for Naina to ignore his presence when her heart still yearns for him but the hurt that he has caused her has made her rock solid.

I am really waiting to see how will Sameer melt that rock and get back his Naina.

Edited by munchkinland - 5 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You made me nostalgic. Now I'm missing our pvkm samaina. That school uniform ❤ It's good that Naina cleared Sameer's name but was it her only purpose of going school? I'm feeling she too wanted to see him. Sameer is full on majnu mode! Poor boy will have a hard time to win back her. In the show nanu gave him the courage but let's see in this story what will make him the old swag wala Sam. Pooja di's shadi will be very very interesting. Sunaina's entry, Sameer's majnu avtar, Naina ki gussa and their destiny ❤ Once again the VOs were too good! It touched my heart. It was a good surprise btw😁😁Edited by Rph09 - 5 years ago
myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

BEAUTIFUL Update...

I just loved your version of Bet story...

Please update next part soon...😊

Dharapriya thumbnail

Awesome update. Very eager to know how Sameer will make her his. Eagerly waiting for next update. This one was so amazing.

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing  update dear it's becoming more n more interesting  

Srilatha

vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh no you stopped it abruptly. Even though after and long wait it was worth watching.  Paper incident getting cleared was very nice.  Naina enjoying panipuri and gulabjaamun was heart melting.  Taking the help from principle sir she cleared the paper incident and this was nice thought and written nicely.  

Really excited to know what will happen next.  Plz do continue soon. 

It was worth reading after long wait. Thank-you so much. Nice update dear. 🤗

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Res 😉

Unressss

HASHHHH you aptly named the story The Lovers of Destiny..... 

Destiny is playing a game to make them meet, nanu's medicines getting over and Sameer going to the market and Naina also in the very same place as him....

His smile on seeing her,  the happiness if seeing his love was so good. Naina is his true happiness, after a long time his smile would have reached his eyes and all because of Naina. 

And the mangola momemt brought back many memories.  Sameee drinking from her half finished bottle, finishing the drink. Symbolically saying that they are one and not two different people. 

And Naina still loves, no matter how much she denies, love can never leave her. She cleared his name and gave him the happiness despite her broken heart. And Sameer knew it would be his Naina cleaning up the misunderstanding

How happy he was but that little tear when Naina went past him reflected that some things might be sorted but still there are many things that has to be sorted... and even Naina had that one lone tear. Both have pain and both love each other.....

Please make them meet and erase all this pain....pleaseeeeeee 

Edited by chaaru26 - 4 years ago
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends and family belong and laughter never ends. I could relate to Naina the best here! She is absolutely right. The major part of the homely feeling is felt when we are in our hometown, where we have spent our whole childhood and adolescent years...our hometown forges who we really are in a major way. ❤️

That small moment between the sisters where Preeti tried to emotionally blackmail Naina was very cute. It reminded me of my sister! And, of course, a treat is incomplete without Pani Puri. Thinking about it now makes my mouth water. 

Nothing I had guessed after reading the teaser happened. Neither did she see him nor he approached her. Tbh, I was a little disappointed at first but then, I actually was glad that he didn't try to meet her at all. You know why? Because if he had, he would have ruined the sisters' day out and I can't handle that. I am content with him drinking from her Mangola. ❤️

So, Naina finally cleared Sameer's name. If there is something I hold against our dear show's writers, it's the paper stealing never got a closure. I don't ask for a closure for every single thing but paper stealing was the crux of the plot which shouldn't be taken lightly. It was injustice done to Sameer and thankfully, we have our forum writers who had given their way of ending to this fiasco. I loved your version too but this is working as a slight disadvantage for poor Sameer's mind too. 

Not related to the story, you know the breakfast moment between Nanu and Sameer in the update? It reminded me of the scene just before Nanu has a heart attack. Where he has just a piece of Jalebi and then leaves the room in a rush for the farewell party but then, comes back and has it again from his hands, hugs him or touches his feet (I don't remember) and leaves. For a moment, my heart was gripped with fear. 

I enjoyed the update very much, Twinnie! 🤗😳

Ashhii thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing update

Each and every scene was so well written

Preena enjoying in market and Sameer enjoying seeing Naina happy

Bua dadi and taiji's banter

And the whole school scene

Very beautifully written..update soon🙂