Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Res...

Unres...

I am speechless! This is just the beginning and just the first chapter... and di, you totally blown us by the update!! Surely, My Dark Lover will be my one of the loveliest stories here...❤️!!

Such long passionate intense update..!! I have lost words!

Mixed feelings for sameer, I want to lash out to him.. and also pity him for his condition..! Di, you characterised sameer and naina with variable emotions and that is expressed through your writing! You are truly a magician at this❤! And in these six years, Naina turned out to be a self-sufficient, confident and obviously sexy and beautiful lady( by sameer's words! ) . I just love this naina...❤️🤗! 

This story will do wonders.. this update is dhaasu! That letter of naina is the only solace of sameer... but filhal wo bhi nahi hoga..!! Kyunki Destiny wrote something different for them! And and I am soo happy that sameer does not like and enjoy with his new group of Friends!! 

Six years ke baad bhi naina ko ek jhalak dekhke hi... Maheswari ji ghayal!! And two taps abhi bhi kaam karta hai..❤️!! That sudden proximity... ye to sameer ko aur bhi tadpane wala hai!! That care of naina, that proximity... such emotions all are present in one update... aur kya batau..!! This feisty Naina.. 'Aap' aur 'Sameerji'... abhi to sirf shuruwat hai, aur bhi tadapna Sameerji!!

Di,this update is just commendable..👏🤗

Eagerly waiting for the next one....🤗

With love,Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Goodnesss thaanedaar kya story hai itni engrossing.chapter one ko padhne k baad esa lg raha hai ki aur padhna hai aur padhna hai. Craving stop hi nahi hone waali..... Jab chapter 1 itna jyada accha hai to aane wale chapters padhne k baad hm readers ki khushi excitement shock ka thiqaaana hi nahi rahega. This is gonna be the another best work from one of the best and my favourite writer of the forum.... I missed you soooooooooooo very much diiii🤗 and i really really hope that you're keeping well.... Please please please please take care of my sims diii for she's very very precious for me. Afterall Roz Roz esi badi behen nahi milti naaa....

Now coming to the update so naina has left sameer well abhi tk to reason nahi pta lekin accha hi hua bhai sahab ko.akal aayegi . Mai is case mein naina k saath hu wajah chaahe jo bhi ho. Arey 6 years se vo letters likh rahi h ek response to bnta hai. Mai kuch bhi guess nahi krungi qki i am waiting for the dhamakaaaaa you're going to give in the future updates of the story.... Aur ye to hona hi tha naina k bina sameer aadha hai adhura hai. Aur ab to vo delhi aagyi hai sameer aur naina poore ho hi jaayenge... Aur sameer babu aap chahe jitna bhi koshish kr le na aap naina ko apne dil se na naina aapko uske dil se nikaal sakti hai aur na hi koi aur jagah le sakta hai.... Bs jo aapki ye journey hogi naaa jiski writer hamari pyaari pyaari thaanedaar hai jinko tadpaane ki bohot acchi aadat hai vo bohot mazedaar hogi... Bs all the best of luck kahungi mai  aap dono ko qki aage bohot tadapne waale hai ..aur hm laalchi readers ko bhi nahi chhodenge ye. Khair tadap ka apna ek alag maza hai q sahi kaha na diii....

I to loved the chapter . Naina coming to delhi sameer fighting and punching the guys saying things about naina their meeting aur vo aap aap KEH kr naina k tadaakedaar chaante bole to ekdum jhakaas!!!!!  Afterall you've the quality to give us the spices of emotional, trauma , sadness, excitement, gushing , passion, blushing and love in one single update. So dil le lo for that 

Pyaar na. Kabhi kam hua tha na kam hua hai aur na kabhi kam.ho sakta hai.chahe dono kitni bhi koshish q na kr le.... Bs ab dekhna h ki is pyaar ki kashish khumaar aur  khushboo fir se kab sir Chad kr bolegi....

Bholuram for late reply 

Waiting eagerly for next and yessssssss please please take care of yourself my badi behena

Keep smiling

Labhya 😃

Edited by Labhya - 4 years ago
chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Res.....

------

Unres

Di it was Amazingggggggggg

Such depth in the emotions.. the pain, trauma, yearning was depicted so well.

You kept the friendship of Amrita and Sameer intact with a realistic touch in the way Amrita was thinking of being away from Sameer because of his so called friends.

And the letter, though it provided solace to him that he got a letter from her, piece of paper she touched that he is holding, but it also gave him pain and sadness.

And Sameer is right, the people he hangs out with cannot be termed as friends.  They dont care about him. Sameer doesnt only yearn for Naina's love but also Mundit's friendship. But the saddest part of all is that he is causing this for himself.

The possessive Sameer Maheshwari is always a treat and I know that reading your story would give me more of these treats as we want the same thing. And I knew it when I read the prologue itself that you wouldn't bring any other girl for Sameer... 

The meet was superb. I loved that line - boundaries set by her and walls erected by him.. just wow...

Even though Naina wants to move on, her heart is always attached to Sameer, more than him she feels his pain...

And the hanky... no matter how much she tries to conceal, care and love is evident and the hanky is the proof. I loved the way you made Naina address Sameer formally, it showed the strength and confidence in Naina. 

And the last part of Sameer kissing the hanky was emotional....

Totally a dil le lo update... Waiting for more

Lots of Love from Bijli🤗

Edited by chaaru26 - 4 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome lovely yyyy update , waiting for next asap

Edited by sweta2005 - 4 years ago
Kristy_209 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Res 🤗

unres 

awesome update dii.

totally loved it ❤❤💓💓🤗

Edited by Kristy2092003 - 4 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Bjiaogfabosvvajoajsvjsjogdjkdblaauhnjjnsknsuavkbsvsvsjh 😯😯

I'm too shock to say anything. I was right. This indeed is my favorite! Behen I'm bjhfakaavh 😯

Utawali hyper ho gayi hai. Omg what an update no sorry loooong passionate update 😍 Naina's letter had my heart!❤ She waited six long years! Not an easy task. And after reading the letter Sameer's tadpa hua avtar is my favorite😈 Evil me! Let him tadpao more.

Their meet! I'm again njfdakssuxg😯 Main aur bhi utawali ho gayi 😍 Sameer's desire and naina's "aap" 😂😂 What a combination!😂 I was blushing to read some certain part. I hope you understood🙈 Su ki language mein bole toh ekdam dhansu tha😍 

Stupid sameer is now going to have the best and worst time of his life. Best because naina is there and worst because naina is there but he have to control himself. 😂 He forgot he have to stay away from her!😂😂 Ab toh aur tadapna baki hai.😜

Dil le lo❤😍

Edited by Rph09 - 4 years ago
Prasad98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A very different concept and mooree emotional.. Have readed some lines repeatedly...  Update soon...  Hats off to ur writing and idea 👏 Pm me for the next update if you can... 

Edited by Prasad98 - 4 years ago
Rahul126545 thumbnail

Very different concept on samaina.... ahut dinon baad itna diff. Ff padha hai ....loved it please try to give next updae soon....cant wait now...it was mindblowing..fantastic superb...maza aagya pah kar

Sania98 thumbnail

Amazing update 😊

Can feel the pain in Naina's letter. But as much as she resist herself to not to love him anymore the more would she get nearer to him. Same goes with Sameer, he's constantly promising himself to stay away and standing there gazing at her and fantasizing her😌

As much as I know they cannot stay away from each other for long. Let's see what's more to unfold in the story.

Would be eagerly waiting for next update 🤗

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing  story dear u took us to a totally another world of emotional  journey loved it so much superb keep writing  good work . waiting  for next update 

Srilatha