Harshad Chopda approached to play Mr. Bajaj in Kasautii - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

ye jinix karega show ko  .

jaldi band ho jayega kzk  ðŸ˜†

well  all the best  HC

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

ye jinix karega show ko  .

jaldi band ho jayega kzk  ðŸ˜†

well  all the best  HC

Moni, why do are saying that the show might be jinxed because of him?

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Moni, why do are saying that the show might be jinxed because of him?

because uske show  ka yahi haal hota hai😆

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

because uske show  ka yahi haal hota hai😆

Aise mat bola. Bechara he puts his sweat and blood and trps saath nahi dethe

I think he needs Mata's blessings, her shows got ratings and made him a star . No need to do kzk, future projects on the web can be considered

Bajaj will be hated and trolled for sure. HC doesn't deserve this. He used to carrying sinking ships on his shoulders.

Let him do Beyhadh , Sony considers online ratings, it can do well for a year

I do not think so that Harshad will like to play Mr.Bajaj at this stage, he has always been very selective about his characters onscreen, and with Balaji he has given two of the most iconic male leads onscreen. So, I understand how Ekta wants to cash on the popularity and acting prowess of Harshad, but it will be wiser if he does a solo show instead of doing Kasauti. This show definitely has the worst piece of writers compared to other Balaji shows, I do not want to hurt the fans, but it is what I have felt even though I still try to keep updates on the progress of the story.

Originally posted by: -RD-

or he will bring the trps so down ki show hi na bachega ðŸ˜† 

Don’t worry.. when Komo did that this season  ... Makers moved their Focus back to AnuPre and since then they have not lost it ..... however bad the writing has been AnuPre has been Center Point ðŸ˜†

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Not again! I am playing Bajaj! Now can EK and her creative team please shut up and work on a decent script rather than doing such Nautanki?

anupre123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Haha...... yeh Bajaj ki Nautanki kab tak chalegi? 

Pak gayii re main...

Either KSG wanted bomb money which Mata rejected considering his current hype amongst audience or they have chaged Bajaj’s character this season ...not someone who is old and with kids. 

About Harshad...... he is fab actor . 

With KSG offscreen was sorted , Harshad might bring hulchul offscreen ðŸ¤£.

I’m up for all kind of Drama ....

One thing is given ..... This season for Bajaj won’t be easy .Parica as AnuPre have established themselves and the lovestory (inspite Of shitty script ) Fabulously.......

I won’t be surprised looking at what happens with Komo , KSG backed out ...😆

The cv's aren't even capable of writing good villains..  They try to make villans do both drama n comedy.. 

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Not again! I am playing Bajaj! Now can EK and her creative team please shut up and work on a decent script rather than doing such Nautanki?

😆Seriously.. They want drama everywhere.. Can they stop this and do away with Mr. Scooter role if they don't know how to ride him in the show ðŸ˜†

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Push-pull

😆Seriously.. They want drama everywhere.. Can they stop this and do away with Mr. Scooter role if they don't know how to ride him in the show ðŸ˜†

What I am wondering is why they are doing this ?The audience that matters which is the trp audience do not care about the drama that is happening on the internet . They just watch the show at 8pm and goes back to their word once the episode is over. I am sure most of them have no idea about who HC,KSG or Parth is. Then why this drama? Do they really take online audience seriously?