Harshad Chopda approached to play Mr. Bajaj in Kasautii

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

MUMBAI: Star Plus' popular show Kasautii Zindagii Kay is gaining immense popularity among fans.

The show recently witnessed the temporary exit of Komolika aka Hina Khan.

Soon, the show will see a high point with Mr. Bajaj entering it.

Although there were reports of Karan Singh Grover being finalized to play the iconic role of Mr. Bajaj, Karan and the makers are contemplating the decision.

A source revealed, 'Karan will most probably be a part of the show, but discussions are on for the same. Karan may also have date issues, which leaves the production house in a dilemma. Hence, the makers have also approached Harshad Chopda for the role.'

Harshad enthralled the audiences with his stellar performance in Colors’ Bepannah.

We contacted Harshad, but he remained unavailable for a comment.

Stay tuned to this space for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Harshad is too good for this show

He has never played second lead in a balaji show 

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ohhhh nooooo.. If Ekta is so obsessed with Mr. Scooter, why can't she keep it as just someone random and not someone main.. Harshad Chopda is too difficult to be ignored and sidelined🤔.. Hope he's not doing the role.. Why can't they keep this role simple and something to just spice up Anu-Pre story.. 😉

HC has a charming at the same time a boyish look.. He can't be this mysterious and underworld Don.. Why should he be cast in a negative role?!!!

Swatij20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Ohhhh nooooo.. If Ekta is so obsessed with Mr. Scooter, why can't she keep it as just someone random and not someone main.. Harshad Chopda is too difficult to be ignored and sidelined🤔.. Hope he's not doing the role.. Why can't they keep this role simple and something to just spice up Anu-Pre story.. 😉

HC has a charming at the same time a boyish look.. He can't be this mysterious and underworld Don.. Why should he be cast in a negative role?!!!

Coz he can do it amazingly..lyk he played Sahir..

Sahir was grey shed ch..

Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatij20

Coz he can do it amazingly..lyk he played Sahir..

Sahir was grey shed ch..

Yeah he did Sahir very well 

But he was the main lead there and it wasn't negative.. Here when we have the main leads and they'll deffo make this character negative so that the leads can continue loving each other without moving on, why would they need someone who can be a potential hero.. 

And his Awnu in Tere Liyesmiley27.. I just love this name and the way Taani and her mother call him Awnu..  😉

jswati200988 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah he did Sahir very well 

But he was the main lead there and it wasn't negative.. Here when we have the main leads and they'll deffo make this character negative so that the leads can continue loving each other without moving on, why would they need someone who can be a potential hero.. 

And his Awnu in Tere Liyesmiley27.. I just love this name and the way Taani and her mother call him Awnu..  😉

He was main lead bt grey shed ch..

Here Bajaj is also supposed to be parallel lead with grey shed..

Although I want anupre coz of Parth ..

Yes I also watched tere liye...here Mohini also calls onu

Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: jswati200988

He was main lead bt grey shed ch..

Here Bajaj is also supposed to be parallel lead with grey shed..

Although I want anupre coz of Parth ..

Yes I also watched tere liye...here Mohini also calls onu

That was season 1 character you are talking about where he was the parallel lead giving option for Prerna to move on with him.. In that case it's never an Anu-Pre story there right?! But this season it's all about Anu-Pre if the KZK2 statue of love refers to Anu-Pre and they launched it as portraying their epic love. Now-a-days people are so open about moving on, thanks to many of the earlier shows and movies that helped people realize that it's not end of the world.. And with that kinda mindset people are not living with someone else in heart and mind while continuing to live with someone else in the name of moving on.. People are so honest and open about their feelings now given the freedom that they have taken from many of societal norms set.. Why will it be a Anu-Pre story if this character is helping Pre to move on from Anu.. 🤓

Please.. Mohini has spoilt the Awnu for me.. Taani and her mother's Awnu has so much genuine love which this woman is nowhere close to.. I will keep that Awnu separated and that will always be sweet.. This time it's only Anurag.. 😉

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

exactly my thoughts ..HC cannot be ignored ..and cannot be hated too ..and don't want him to play  a sidekick who everyone hates and wants out of the show asap ..I want him to actually be a lead with someone to romance ..unless EK is planning to somehow change us all to wanting pre-jaj ..it would be hard ..i love parth too and want anupre to be the end game here ..can Bajaj please be played by some upcoming actor and not such an seasoned one whom we can't ignore! I have my doubts that HC will sign up for this ..he is super selective or so I've heard

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

If Harshad is indeed in the show either he will get a good trp show finally or he will bring the trps so down ki show hi na bachega 😆 

PS I am no HC hater infact quite like him as an actor and have watched Bepannah and Humsafar both! 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

If Harshad is indeed in the show either he will get a good trp show finally or he will bring the trps so down ki show hi na bachega 😆 

PS I am no HC hater infact quite like him as an actor and have watched Bepannah and Humsafar both! 

kdmhmd had good trps, and lasted 2 and a half years