Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: poiu123

Sab drama chalega mujhe. Stalker nahi dikhna chahiye bus. Koi Bhagao usko. What’s the point in continuing his character 😏

don't know yaar, seems like they are going to hang him till the end 😵 bas khatam karo re uska drama

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

but she understood that na 🤔  koyi naya character show ke liye shoot kar raha hai I guess woh nikki hogi, Sayaad woh Ruhaan se baat/flirt kar rahegi hogi and Ruhaan bhi haske baat kar raha hoga tho sayad jealous hogyi 🤔  ya tho pakka yeh pari ke liye Ruhaan ko push kar rahi hai 😆

Acha! Naya character?shayad Nikki se baat karthe pakad gaya. CV's, Yeh drama khatam karke mishaan ko Shaadi ke mandap pe leke jao na please

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Like few of our forum members are guessing, looks like Rohan or his acquaintance is financing the show🤣

phale bhi colors ke shaat kaam kar chuka hai na tho acquaintance hoga ya fir makers ko lagta hai ke viewers are liking him, YT, IG par usse liye bhi comment aahi jate hai 😆 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sudharies

A decent episode, Imo..  coz every character got screen space. Most importantly like Sweetz mentioned, the stage is being set for the next level of drama and revelation. 

I like the way Bua thinks of Pari and her love for Ruhaan the same way just like she thinks of Arnav's. She really loves the girls like her own nieces... Though she suggested Ruhaan's name in a haste, she soon regretted as Pari will be hurt.. She behaves like a mature, concerned aunt to the girls all the time...  I love that about her...

I really loved the rant of Mishti today 😆. Even her rishta is broken, why not get her married with Ruhaan, it seems. 😆 but baby, noone will think along those lines unless you let them know why you broke your alliance right? Teju was very good⭐️, and she looked super gorgeous in that white dress.... ❤️

Man, it's high time they bring Pari to reality. Seriously it's making her look dumb, for the way she is oblivious to her surroundings. Ruhaan's behaviour in that restaurant was making it obviously visible, that there's no interest from his side. Any normal girl can guess it. And here pari is a supposed to be a smart business woman, who handles many types of people in work. How isn't that she can't see it?

Veer, why man why? No need for spying and n all... I know you are a lot hurt. It would be painful to think of the possibility of Mishti breaking up for another man in her life, obviously.., but why to do unnecessary checking up, calling Ruhaan and clarifying?   This is the second time he's done this. Calling Mishti and Ruhaan in various scenarios, and asking them cross questions to check if they're lying or not. This isn't gonna do anything good for himself in the long run. 

Wish MisHaan confess themselves rather getting caught and get accused by harsh words from everyone . Plz don't drag CVS. 

Precap leaves us confused once again. What's that which is making Mishti so mad at Ruhaan, this can't be the Nikki alliance issue as Ruhaan won't agree for it obviously. I'm guessing it to be something else.  Need to wait and watch... 

Mishti and her rant was fun to watch 😂 Agree Teju is super hot and gorgeous in today's episode 😍🔥 And about Pari no words🤐

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
ILoveNature thumbnail

Acha! Naya character?shayad Nikki se baat karthe pakad gaya. CV's, Yeh drama khatam karke mishaan ko Shaadi ke mandap pe leke jao na please

ha yaar yese bina baat ke dragging se acha hai jho plan kiya tha woh dekho and baad me jitne time bachta hai show us their marriage  🤣

pranurosid thumbnail

Yeah I don't want last min Mandap drama..Want to see post marriage Scenes MisHaan

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Seems like a good episode.

@sweetz-agree khatam karo ye drama 😆

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

ha yaar yese bina baat ke dragging se acha hai jho plan kiya tha woh dekho and baad me jitne time bachta hai show us their marriage  🤣

Even Mishtu said they both are ready..Shaadi karao😆 

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Even Mishtu said they both are ready..Shaadi karao😆 

Mishti was just too cute ❤️🤣

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9