New C- Drama My True Friend (Deng Lun, Angela Baby) airs May 19th !!!

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

MY TRUE FRIEND

2019-02-10

My True Friend tells the story of two rookie real estate agents, Cheng Zhen Zhen (Angelababy) and Shao Peng Cheng (Deng Lun), who are assigned to work together. Zhen Zhen is sincere and devoted while Peng Cheng is a rich playboy who hides that he’s in fact the son of the agency’s CEO. Not only are their personalities contradicting, but the way they deal with their work is completely different as well. Trough work, the two get to know the world-renowned interior designer Jing Ran (Zhu Yi Long), a cold and taciturn man, as well as his mother Bai Ya Ru (Xu Di). Over time, Zhen Zhen and Peng Cheng begin to grasp the importance of home and learn how to work together successfully.

Link to original article :https://cdramabase.com/2019/02/10/upcoming-my-true-friend

Trailer :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcGWZfBTHUU&t=68s

My True Friend – 我的真朋友

Release Date: 2019-05-19
Main Cast: 
Deng Lun, Angelababy, Zhu Yi Long
Genre: 
Romance, Workplace
Network: 
Dragon TV, Zhejiang Satellite TV
Episodes: 
Trailers: 
Trailer (RAW)

Where to watch with subtitles: currently no subbing in planning 😒

(request the license on Viki and Netflix)

Edited by EXOL - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail

I really like Deng lun after Ashes of Love, and I was looking forward to this show. 

Why does it say no subs in planning ?? 

So is there no way to watch this  ? 

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I like both and especially Angela Baby..But modern cdramas are no no for me..Even 1st episode is hard to watch as its boring!!! I tried two new ones and stopped after 1st episode!!! 😔

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

I like both and especially Angela Baby..But modern cdramas are no no for me..Even 1st episode is hard to watch as its boring!!! I tried two new ones and stopped after 1st episode!!! 😔

I had liked Deng lun and dilreba one..besides that I Guess I have only seen Meteor garden..

edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3