Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

BREAKING: Wanted terrorist Zakir Musa killed in encounter in Tral a short while ago. He was Burhan Wani’s successor.🥳

I hope the dispensation finds a permanent solution to this cancer. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

🤣

What's the connection between 666 and satan? 😕

as ibnbatuta said, 666 and also 616 is seen as number of beast.

Hysteria is hilarious. I have seen idiots in real life who think Pulwama was BJP orchestrated while Balakot attack never happened, and it was all computers graphic.🤣 And that too a doctor, and his reasoning was that BJP will ban beef, hence he is against them.

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

There have been many logical and facts based reasons provided in this thread. 

McGorgeous’s posts reflect what you have been asking. 

Depends karta hai.. which glasses you are reading from. 😛

oh hai hai mirchi....aaj mirchi lag rahi hai ....yeh hi soch rahi ho naa lol.

aaj khush toh bohat hogi tum. lol. kahin yeh to nahi gaa rahin?

aaj BJP uper...

opposition hai neeche...

aaj bhakts aage ...

opposition hai peeche

tell me aaye bhagwaan....

ab mein kya karun

khaaon gulaab jaaman

ya rasgullah chahkoon

lol. Main apni perfect eye sight pe believe rakhta hun....glasses nahi pehenta. haan kabhi kabhi jab dhoop ho jaaye toh sun glasses ki madad le leta hun lol. but this time i got sun glasses with frame only and no glasses in between. 

but thanks for the reply. tum ne socha beechare ko koi reply nahi kar raha...main ek line likh deti hun. i knew u cared for me from inside lol. thank u. ab celebrate karo aur khush raho isi tarhaan.

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deadinside

No one is successful. Gareeb is still gareeb. Ameer is becoming more ameer. The fact that we are fighting over terrorism, but in india, more than terrorism there is unemployment, water supplies in certain cities and vilages, poverty and much much more countless issues that we are facing. 

Modi, on other hand is more concerned about changing rules, changing notes. I am not saying he is not doing anything but there are things which should be the first priority. Instead of blindly following this leher, we should remove our chowkidar glasses. I feel like, he is getting everything in platter since there is no strong opposition. I dont belong to any parties. 

THIS! 

We talked about everything under the sun except the things that actually matter. This is why I vote for candidate and not party. Praising and criticism of any govt should be on merit. No party should deserve free, blind support of masses. They should earn the support. People as a whole need to understand this. 

Originally posted by: ibnbattuta

Again just gonna *smh*

Arrey, the post wasn't even directed at you or was a shade at any Indian who voted for the people in power today in the first place. You're simply tagging along and getting confused with every reply. 😆

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Which country has Modi missed visiting in the last 5 years? Let's hope he makes it this time :)

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Na, I don’t need it . You keep it , you will need it after few years. We the Real Desh Bhakts are just worried for Our India . I mean My Country India, Not Modi because Bhakts think Modi is India now days .  But congratulations to you . Ab kis moohn se doosre logon ko Terrorists bolege bhakts 😉 or will blame the terrorists for the attacks when they themselves support the terrorists. 

No. I don't need it for 5 more years. It will go dry. So, I will leave it for you. 

We are not worried about a "terrorist" being elected as MP. After all, we had a "mass murderer" and "Maut ka saudagar" ruling us as PM for 5 years.  Continue putting labels. People don't care.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

BREAKING: Wanted terrorist Zakir Musa killed in encounter in Tral a short while ago. He was Burhan Wani’s successor.🥳

wow, aaj ka din sach me achchaa hain......

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Which country has Modi missed visiting in the last 5 years? Let's hope he makes it this time :)

North Korea 

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

Hain mera jawaab nahi diya lol

Jab balanced ka yeh haal hai toh unbalanced kay kya kehne... shayad bechare unbalanced jawaab de deta...par mujhe unka jawaab pata hai is liyen nahi poocha.  

Chalo koi baat nahi...life mein thodi bohat be-izzati bhi honi chhaiye...keeps u grounded. lol

i just wanted to learn and see the mindset of an average non-bhakt type and what they think is the reason behind such a massive victory. 

i.sawaal bhi thoda tera thaa lol.

Heya Lol

I think it's all the factors and the weights to these factors depend or vary from people to people... Personally for me...if I think BJP has edge over Congress is because people just can't imagine Rahul Gandhi as their PM including me. Lol