Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

Also I would like to request all the NRIs on social media charged up after today's win to finally give up their foreign citizenship and please come back and live in their desh under the best governance and the best leader evaaah! πŸ˜†

Na toh aap logon ko is governance se koi farak padega na hi koi bhugtan hoga. Wahan baithe sukh suvidhayein mil rahi hai aur yahaan hum bhugte aur criticize karein toh we are pseudo liberals and aaptards and what not. Arey itna khush ho toh yahaan aayo, zindagi bitaayo hamare jaise and enjoy the new wave of nationalism in the country. Why should only we desis have all the fun? πŸ˜†

This is just ridiculous.  NRIs haven't voted....the desis have voted and done so happily.

Desis are having plenty of fun thanks going by the euphoria. What is your post even supposed to mean. That india missed such a golden chance to become a paradise by not voting for the Congress or something?

And stop with the shade on the desis NRIs and indians. As  If india is in such dire straits that you're suffering living here. Or maybe you're suffering....then find a solution for your problems.we desis are very happy as it is.

Originally posted by: ibnbattuta

Why so sour? Not getting a visa to country of your dreams?

What's sour in that? Isn't it logical? If you genuinely believe that the country is progressing under the current governance and is taking India forward and creating job opportunities, shouldn't you come back to India because that's why you left India at the first place? For a better career growth and a good living standard? If NRI's are happy that India is back at providing the same what's the point of living abroad? Since they love the new phase of nationalism under the current governance and support it too? Is that too much for ask for? Why contribute in brain drain when you can come back to your country and help it grow? Isn't that the vision of the current Government? Why not help them in achieving the same by coming back and contributing to the welfare of the country you were born in? Where does the 'deshbhakti' disappear all of a sudden when giving up of citizenship is spoken about for NRIs?

So you guys can sit there abroad and spew shit on people who actually LIVE IN INDIA and criticize the government they have chosen but just a mention of 'Why don't NRIs come back to India?' and oooh why so sour?πŸ˜† Atleast we people here live in the country, pay our taxes diligently and as a part of a democratic country exercise our right to comment, criticize and question every Government that comes to power. Yet NRIs feel they have the birthright to poke their nose into every business happening in the country they have long given up on for a better future. Sorry if it sounds harsh but it's true! You all have left the country for your benefit so have no right to abuse people who actually live in this country and are questioning the government.

And I already live in the country of my dreams. The country in which I have exercised my right to vote and my right to live. India. I don't need a Visa to leave that country and go somewhere else for a better life. I've made the choice to stay back and am very proud of that.πŸ˜ƒ

Also I just realized that all of this argument has reached a moot point now because NRIs can't even vote for the party that they are cheering about right now on social media. Uske liye bhi vaapas India aana padega.πŸ˜†

aisa lag raha hai piddi to phir bhi kaboo main hai magar aapiye pagal ho gaye smiley37 Khalistani supporter talking about terrorist smiley17  

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anjs

Congress was bribing everyone for votes, my colleagues whose families stay in the remote areas, gave this info.... one hails from the border village of Orissa, there congress worker takes the elderly inside and votes for them. Its obvious that worker will give each vote for congress only....

Congress leeched India of its blood for so many years, they are worse then BJP

Not just congress, even its allies bribed people. I got such reports in my constituency.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

No one is successful. Gareeb is still gareeb. Ameer is becoming more ameer. The fact that we are fighting over terrorism, but in india, more than terrorism there is unemployment, water supplies in certain cities and vilages, poverty and much much more countless issues that we are facing. 

Modi, on other hand is more concerned about changing rules, changing notes. I am not saying he is not doing anything but there are things which should be the first priority. Instead of blindly following this leher, we should remove our chowkidar glasses. I feel like, he is getting everything in platter since there is no strong opposition. I dont belong to any parties. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

elitism is congress's biggest problem. Since it's beginning. When  kadambini Ganguly spoke there as a representative of first women group going to congress,she was stopped by a very famous congress member ,I was shocked hearing his name n was told we don't HV time for women's pivotal issues. Same happened to poor people's issues in adjacent sessions. It's been a problem since beginning. My history sir said it was an organization of elite rich men,who didn't understand what terrible hunger or fear of being treated like an object was.not underestimating it's part in freedom fight though

Yeah. Congress members behave like elite noble lords and part of that identity derives from how they treat Gandhis as royalty. How do you get rid of a prince then? It's his birthright to be the king. How can a Chaiwala think of becoming a king? 

BJP was always a party of Hindu elites too. But Modi made it about the masses. He smartly made Rahul the symbol of the elite. And Congress just fell right for it.

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Passport to abhi bhi India ka hai. Indian constitution gives me authority. They even gave Adhar Card last year. 

Haq se celebrate kar sakte hai. Congratulate kar sakte hai sabko. And apologies for not voting. Even then I would have voted for BJP so inka margin badh jata. Jyada kuch farak nahi padne wala tha. 

Ha jo American passport le chuke hai.. unko bol sakte ho bethne ko..  πŸ˜†

Agar yeh aapke liye shade hota toh main aapko specifically quote karta. I know your struggles and why you have every right to celebrate the win. πŸ˜ƒ

@bold- Isliye toh bola give 'those who have taken a foreign country's citizenship'. πŸ˜†

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

How much in your opinion Modi dominance is due to following factors. Can you put a percentage to each. I want to take opinion of a balanced person from India

1. Hatred of Congress, dynasty politics, italian heritage etc etc

2. Appeasement of Muslims, closet hatred of Muslims, insecurity due to Muslim rule in India

3. Pakistan and its effects. Only country specific not because of religion of Pakistanis

4. Economic model of gujrat / current performance / good economy 

5. External script. Timing of attacks before elections like we have seen in other elections. 

6. Less corruption compared to earlier

7. Religion card

Can you put a percentage to each out of 100?  Add more if there are any or remove any factor or just give it 0 percentage. Above is my assessment. I think its a mix bag of all factors but I cant put a number to it since I am not Indian. 

Note: Some of these things were mentioned in TIME article. But I hold the view as well. 

Hain mera jawaab nahi diya lol

Jab balanced ka yeh haal hai toh unbalanced kay kya kehne... shayad bechare unbalanced jawaab de deta...par mujhe unka jawaab pata hai is liyen nahi poocha.  

Chalo koi baat nahi...life mein thodi bohat be-izzati bhi honi chhaiye...keeps u grounded. lol

i just wanted to learn and see the mindset of an average non-bhakt type and what they think is the reason behind such a massive victory. 

i.sawaal bhi thoda tera thaa lol.

BREAKING: Wanted terrorist Zakir Musa killed in encounter in Tral a short while ago. He was Burhan Wani’s successor.πŸ₯³

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

Agar yeh aapke liye shade hota toh main aapko specifically quote karta. I know your struggles and why you have every right to celebrate the win. πŸ˜ƒ

@bold- Isliye toh bola give 'those who have taken a foreign country's citizenship'. πŸ˜†

Mujhe koi bura nahi laga pagle. Aaj kuch bura lag hi nahi sakta. πŸ˜†

Mein to haq se masti marungi aaj. Going on vacation from tomorrow. 

Mood bhi aschha hai aur fir Modi jeet gaye. Chahiye hi kya aur.. πŸ₯³