SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

India is strangely opinionated.

Edited by HummingBird12 - 5 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

The biggest fault of Congress is making Rahul Gandhi their face. Till the time Rahul is there, Congress will not win any election nor will it come out as a strong opposition. The distrust among people towards Rahul Gandhi is huge because everyone knows he is not capable no matter how much he improves. Congress should get done with him and bring in someone competent enough to be the face of Congrass. And stop with the dynastic politics. I mean they have literally put competent politicians like Sachin Pilot and Scindia in the wings like some background dancers.

Why though? Sure Scindia and Pilot are educated and presentable. But the only reason they are there is because they are sons of MPs. They are as much a symbol of dynastic politics as RaGa is. And all these competent leaders like Scindia, Pilot or even Shashi Tharoor stood by Congress, when they did all sorts of scams and unconstitutional things back during UPA-2. Congress has deeper problems, RaGa is mostly a result of it.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Humare yaha tog Congress jit raha hai though. Lekin yaha toh BJP ke against itna hatred, illogical hatred thrust kar diya hai, people who regularly went to Churches were brain washed against making even Adhaar card, claiming that it is a Satan's work since it has 666 in some cards lol. And people think BJP makes it religious thing.Although in Tura, BJP alliance NPP is winning.

ðŸ¤£

What's the connection between 666 and satan? ðŸ˜•

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

ðŸ¤£

What's the connection between 666 and satan? ðŸ˜•

Christians say it's the number of the beast the anti Christ.

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Happy Smriti Irani she has done lot for Amethi people

Happy for Sambit Patra also from Odisha,puri

And NAMO is only choice for  India ..

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hamare bhi Congress jeeti rani hai but it's because of Badals. Ofc they won their own seats because of giving extra privileges and factors like connections and stuff. But people hate the Badals.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Real.Madrid

I have been a Modi-not BJP supporter since 2012. But after seeing some comments here of BJP supporters asking for a ban on beef I am glad in my state back home; Punjab, at least we have Congress winning ðŸ¤“ 

I made that comment and even attached a link citing the cause. Environment and animals matter more than someone's personal preference. 

Moreover, my stand has nothing to do with either BJP or congress. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

I am just loving the landslide win. 

And the face saving tactics people are coming up with.

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

Why though? Sure Scindia and Pilot are educated and presentable. But the only reason they are there is because they are sons of MPs. They are as much a symbol of dynastic politics as RaGa is. And all these competent leaders like Scindia, Pilot or even Shashi Tharoor stood by Congress, when they did all sorts of scams and unconstitutional things back during UPA-2. Congress has deeper problems, RaGa is mostly a result of it.

One cannot fix nepotism in India hat easily. But even with nepotism, at least these two people are efficient (like Alia Bhat). Rahul is Arjun Kapoor/Tushar Kapoor. A flop. A liability. 

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

I was talking in comparison to RaGa. Sachin,Scindia, Deora all are part of dynastic politics but atleast they have capability of taking responsibilities more than RaGa who neither has a personality nor is grown enough to be the president of his party, let alone the PM of the country. I don't see any outsider coming over to Congress in the near future. It is going to be among the nepo kids only so why don't they choose someone who is better than Raga to be a face of the party? I feel the distrust people have on the current congress will come down if it's someone else than RaGa. 

@bold- But that's true for every party right? People still support their favourite despite their wrongdoings or involvement of scams. I don't think people care about that much. Otherwise someone like Pragya Thakur wouldn't have been leading now.

Congress might have deeper problems but I strongly feel the country's disapproval of the party is because of RaGa more than anything else.