Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Hope they tell it to Veer. I want everyone to know at first veer.He will be hurt but truth has to be known.Good mishti too came to ruhaan.

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I’m glad they are facing the backlash together. They are the cause of hurt to Veer . Though it was not deliberate they are indirectly the cause of Veers pain. 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I really like the promo. Ruhaan doesn't want mishti to face veer. He wants to talk and took all the blame and allegation alone but mishti didn't leave Ruhaan alone. She said they will face it alone. agar pyaar dono ne kiya hai tho samana bhi dono mil kar karge. I really hope mishti and ruhaan yese hi dono ke support system bane and dono milkar saare huddle cross kare 😳Ruhaan ka pyaar tho dekh liya abhi Mishti ka turn hai 👍🏼

aveksha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hi I am a silent reader. I enjoy all the posts here. Talking about promo, I hope this time, they tell about their relationship to Dadi and other family members before telling to Veer. Misty, please don’t make the same mistake you did earlier. I don’t want Veer’s mom come back with another shocking news for Dadi. Then it will be too late and Dadi won’t be able to forgive Misti and accept Ruhan! What do you all think?

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i don't think they are gonna tell veer...he's already drunk...agar batayenge bhi toh next day shayad bhool jaye...so ruhaan will tell mishti to wait for it and when he's sober they are gonna tell him....but i have a feeling veer will caught them together before that...🤔

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

In this montage Veer and Pari are together!!!😮😮

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poiu123

In this montage Veer and Pari are together!!!😮😮

Yeah they are giving 2 montages ..This one is for Twitter..The Insta and the show Montages are same