I have been his fan since 2008 the year Ramayan aired
OMG my days literally went with each episode and their repeats
I miss guru onscreen so much
Can't even tell you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have been his fan since 2008 the year Ramayan aired
OMG my days literally went with each episode and their repeats
I miss guru onscreen so much
Can't even tell you
Originally posted by: suhaaana
I have been his fan since 2008 the year Ramayan aired
OMG my days literally went with each episode and their repeats
I miss guru onscreen so much
Can't even tell you
Me too miss him so much on TV but I'm glad he is not doing those dayaan n naagins shows lol
Gc was the youngest to play Ram. GurBina is still more popular as Ram sita than the old one 🍁 I wish gc get to play ram in some film hopefully in future.
Originally posted by: SillySoni
Me too miss him so much on TV but I'm glad he is not doing those dayaan n naagins shows lol
Gc was the youngest to play Ram. GurBina is still more popular as Ram sita than the old one 🍁 I wish gc get to play ram in some film hopefully in future.
I can't comment on gurbina as I don't know about them but yes Gurmeet played Lord Ram very young and he justified it.
According to Ramayana his age was appropriate to play lord Ram.
Originally posted by: suhaaana
I can't comment on gurbina as I don't know about them but yes Gurmeet played Lord Ram very young and he justified it.
According to Ramayana his age was appropriate to play lord Ram.
Hmm I meant from TV to BW in each article and IV people call them TV ke Ram Sita. I guess you are old Ramayan fan so I upset you. Sorry.
Originally posted by: SillySoni
Hmm I meant from TV to BW in each article and IV people call them TV ke Ram Sita. I guess you are old Ramayan fan so I upset you. Sorry.
No I have watched both and frankly speaking I am Ramayan fan like the book
TV adaptation is a bonus for me
Plus both were with Sagar's so I loved both
Originally posted by: SillySoni
Hmm I meant from TV to BW in each article and IV people call them TV ke Ram Sita. I guess you are old Ramayan fan so I upset you. Sorry.
Regarding gurbina I don't follow them
I am only concerned about GC
Sorry if u feel offended but GC's personal life is his and I am no one to like or comment on that
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Regarding gurbina I don't follow them
I am only concerned about GC
Sorry if u feel offended but GC's personal life is his and I am no one to like or comment on that
Oh no yar, I thought I offense you.