Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RangnRia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Hash,
Finally,as promised, I am here and was able to read all the updated episodes in one go.Kaan pakad kar sorry for this late reply but aapne hume PM kia auur hum usse undekha karein aisa nahi hosakta.Bas kaam,ghar,mom and yeh navratri vrat just left me exhausted at the end of the day and hence could not reply earlier even though I had read your story last wednesday.
Anyways,coming to this story,it felt very lyrical to me.It gave me the vibes of reading a beautiful poetry.The pain and decision to leave home of one and the anticipation of forgiveness by the other juxtaposed so well.Sameer overhearing the conversation of Swati and Preeti and realising that all is lost,but what i liked here is he valiantly tried to put up a brave front atleast for his grandfather ,though in his heart of hearts the pain of having hurt a noble soul is now etched deeply forever.His confession conversation with his Nanu was so so beautiful❤️.It feels so reassuring to have someone like Nanu to guide you cause then you know you can never go wrong.Naina giving it back on the first day of the new school to those English-medium snobs felt perfect.This exists even today - English medium passouts sniggering at those educated from vernacular-based schools.Kudos to your observation of such small nuances!!!👏

Arre ab toh tumhari wali Naina ko ek auur family bhi mil gayi.Tumne toh show wale villians ko friends bana dala.Kya sixer-wala twist mara hai yaar!!!Usse gift mein pen bhi mil gaya!!!
Hash,If Sunaina was like family to Naina and if Chachaji and Sunaina's father knew about each other,shouldn't Sunaina also be going for the wedding?

Naina ko sirf apna dard dikh raha hai.But was the bet not an after-effect of the paper-stealing accusation?I have a request Hash,please woh Sameer -wale redeemption mein usko ghar-ka-naukar mat banana.400 episodes celebration thread mein likhne ke liye jab maine iss forum ke pages padhe mujhe bada gussa aaya tha.Its like ulta chor kotwal ko dante.Chori bhai ne ki,usse bachane ke liye behan ne kisise kuch na bola and uparse jiski koi galati nahi usko ghar-ka-naukar jaisa treat kia!!!I dont get this.Atleast Sameer se sorry toh kehti.

Hash,the best part of your story was the letters-wala update.Letter-writing is an art and can convey and connect a lot more than a face-to-face conversation.M sure uss letter ke baad Munna-Pandit would have started feeling a lot connected to Naina and Kamya toh puri ki puri Naina-bhakt ban gayi hogi.Unfortunately,this art is now on extinction mode cause of emails,whatsapp ,etc...I still have the letters I had received from family while at Engg school.

Waiting for more beautifully lyrical additions to this wonderful poetry.
Loads of love,
Ria
Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely teaser, waiting for the update when Samina meet
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RangnRia

Hi Hash,Hello Ria😃
Finally,as promised, I am here and was able to read all the updated episodes in one go.Kaan pakad kar sorry for this late reply but aapne hume PM kia auur hum usse undekha karein aisa nahi hosakta.Bas kaam,ghar,mom and yeh navratri vrat just left me exhausted at the end of the day and hence could not reply earlier even though I had read your story last wednesday.Aww it's okay. I know we all have busy life and it's just okay to be late. You don't have to worry about it. 😳
Anyways,coming to this story,it felt very lyrical to me.It gave me the vibes of reading a beautiful poetry.The pain and decision to leave home of one and the anticipation of forgiveness by the other juxtaposed so well.Sameer overhearing the conversation of Swati and Preeti and realising that all is lost,but what i liked here is he valiantly tried to put up a brave front atleast for his grandfather ,though in his heart of hearts the pain of having hurt a noble soul is now etched deeply forever.His confession conversation with his Nanu was so so beautiful ❤️.It feels so reassuring to have someone like Nanu to guide you cause then you know you can never go wrong.Naina giving it back on the first day of the new school to those English-medium snobs felt perfect.This exists even today - English medium passouts sniggering at those educated from vernacular-based schools.Kudos to your observation of such small nuances!!!👏Ah! I feel like something really big and special is accomplished😳. Thank you so much for saying this. Truly, means so much to me❤️. I really wanted to make Sameer a little (if not complete) mature and deal with problems a little better. And, I also wanted Naina to be a little more strong and find her own feet in a complete new place. Yes, when Nanu will be there, sab kuch theek hi hoga 😃. I have seen all this hindi medium English medium crap a lot and literally hate it and thus wanted to give that little insight too. I'm glad you noticed it😳

Arre ab toh tumhari wali Naina ko ek auur family bhi mil gayi.Tumne toh show wale villians ko friends bana dala.Kya sixer-wala twist mara hai yaar!!!Usse gift mein pen bhi mil gaya!!!
Hash,If Sunaina was like family to Naina and if Chachaji and Sunaina's father knew about each other,shouldn't Sunaina also be going for the wedding?You'll have to read further to know all of these little details. I don't keep such loopholes😛

Naina ko sirf apna dard dikh raha hai.But was the bet not an after-effect of the paper-stealing accusation?I have a request Hash,please woh Sameer -wale redeemption mein usko ghar-ka-naukar mat banana.400 episodes celebration thread mein likhne ke liye jab maine iss forum ke pages padhe mujhe bada gussa aaya tha.Its like ulta chor kotwal ko dante.Chori bhai ne ki,usse bachane ke liye behan ne kisise kuch na bola and uparse jiski koi galati nahi usko ghar-ka-naukar jaisa treat kia!!!I dont get this.Atleast Sameer se sorry toh kehti.I guess, in any case, what Sameer did wasn't forgivable. You see, if someone kills your family member, you are not to kill that peeper in return. And playing with someone's feelings is really equivalent to trying to murder someone without actually killing em. Of course, He'll have a different redemption track. Main usse Naukar nahi banungi😆. I won't give what already is shown na😉. Keep reading to see what happens😛

Hash,the best part of your story was the letters-wala update.Letter-writing is an art and can convey and connect a lot more than a face-to-face conversation.M sure uss letter ke baad Munna-Pandit would have started feeling a lot connected to Naina and Kamya toh puri ki puri Naina-bhakt ban gayi hogi.Unfortunately,this art is now on extinction mode cause of emails,whatsapp ,etc...I still have the letters I had received from family while at Engg school.Yes! Though I have lived in an era of technology but I still love to read the letters my dad recieved from his brother etc and feel so good about it. I just wanted to keep that magic alive in this story a bit and I'm glad you found it good. 😳

Waiting for more beautifully lyrical additions to this wonderful poetry.
Loads of love,
Ria

Thank you so much Ria for such long beautiful comment. I was smiling so widely while reading it .I'm so happy you liked it. Thank you so much for your time🤗
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapain

Lovely teaser, waiting for the update when Samina meet

Aww thank you so much. I'll try to update asap😃
Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ye story ka update jaldi chahiye....

Bohot jyada intezaar kr liya sbne

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labhya

Ye story ka update jaldi chahiye....

Bohot jyada intezaar kr liya sbne

Haan Haan. I'll update soon Labhya.😃 Working on the next chapter (again)

Tellurium thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Are u done typing? ?😉

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tellurium

Are u done typing? ?😉

Abhi nahi Tehreem. I went somewhere. Abhi aayi hoon. Will start typing again in some time😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Aaj Raat tak pakka. 😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Ah! Posting after a month and it feels good to be back with an update. Dedicating this chapter to Ray (Rph09) because she was upset with me when I said I'll be going on a screen detox. I wanted to tell her that I love her a lot and that she shouldn't be upset with me. Of course, everything is cool now but still, wanted to apologise my way, also usko promise kiya tha about this update so here it is. I'm sure there are lots of grammatical and spelling errors because typed in real hurry. So kindly be easy on me for that part. And, it is another 3000+ words long a chapter so enjoy. Can't send PMs because this IF is bit confusing. Okay Enjoy!

Chapter 5

"Arre Su, main humesha ke liye thodi jaa rahi pagal. Aur waise bhi Pooja Didi ke shaadi pe toh tu aayegi hi na. Chal ro mat ab." Naina hugged and consoled Sunaina. Kartik looked a bit confused because Sunaina wasn't this emotional girl who would cry on someone's departure. Little did he know that she did cry but in the confines of her bedroom but Naina brought out the best and worst of her. Sometimes, in life we feel that only blood relations make us the strongest or the weakest but, the relationship the soul makes and the people the soul searches makes us the weakest and the strongest. "Chal smile kar de mere liye." Naina said smiling. Sunaina smiled for her. She didn't want her to see off her best friend cum soul sister with teary eyes. Phulla Bua also came. They all touched her feet and bid a bye. Naina hugged Sunaina once again and helped Phulla Bua into the airport.

The flight landed and Naina and Phulla Bua came out of the airport and saw Chachaji waiting for them. Chachaji touched Phulla Bua's feet and seeked blessings. Naina then touched his feet and smiled. "Khush raho." Chachaji said. They sat in Tauji's car that Chachaji got on the pretext to receive Phulla Bua as everyone else was busy with office work or wedding preparation. Naina looked at the road that took her to her old school and her heart started to thump rigorously.

"Chachaji, mujhe please school pe chod dijiyega." Naina requested to Anand who was driving the car. "Kyun beta?" Anand asked. "Woh, school ke teachers wagarh se mil lungi aur ye kapde bhi change kar lungi. Tayji warna bahut gussa ho jaayengi." Naina said looking at her hand that rested in her lap while she sat beside Anand on the passenger's seat. "Sahi keh rahi Naina. Anand tu use uske school pe chod de, woh Preeti ke saath aa jaayegi." Phulla Bua who was sitting behind said. "Ji Bua." Anand said and took the right turn that took them to Naina's old school, 'Pragati Vidya Ka Mandir.' Her heart was racing as she got down the car and stood in front of the main gate. She looked at her wristwatch that suggested it was probably lunch break going on. Many memories passed by and it made her go week on her knees. She took a sharp deep breath and moved inside the gate. The watchman did recognise her and that's why let her in. She could see students running around and it welled her eyes. Moving towards the canteen she could see few students gazing at her, perhaps in amazement. Not giving a thought about it she continued to move towards canteen.

Sameer was sitting beside Munna and Pandit in the very same canteen, smiling on the joke Pandit cracked. He wasn't feeling very good since morning and all of a sudden he could feel this strange sense of fear and sadness mixed. His heart was palpitating and he felt uneasy. "Suno Munna, mujhe kuch accha feel nahi ho raha. Main paani pi ke aata hoon." Saying so he got up from the seat. "Tu theek toh hai na?" Munna asked in concern. "Haan haan. Bas paani pi lunga toh theek lagega." Sameer assured and got out of the canteen to go to the water booth.

"Yaar Naina aati toh Pooja Didi ki shaadi mein maza hi alag ho jaata." Preeti said sadly to Kamya and Hema while sitting on their corner of canteen. Just then someone closed Preeti's eyes.

"Beech raah mein dilbar,

Bichad jaayein kahin hum agar,

Aur suni si lage tumhein,

Jeevan ki ye dagar,

Hum laut aayenge,

Tum yun hi bulate rehna."

Naina sang their favourite song. Munna-Pandit looked at Naina. In fact, the entire canteen was looking at her but she was being ignorant. She just wanted to hug her sister and her friends after what feels like eternity.

"Naina!" Preeti said in excitement. She got up from the chair and pulled Naina in a bone crushing hug. Both of them cried a bit. "Naina tu toh nahi aane wali thi. Phir kaise?" Preeti looked at her. "Tujhe surprise dena tha iss liye jhooth bola pagal." Naina hit her head lightly.  Kamya and Hema too hugged her. "Sab kitna dukhi ho gaye the tujhe pata bhi hai iss surprise ke chakkar mein?" Preeti said wiping her tears. "Haan par ab mujhe dekh ke double khush honge na." Naina said. She looked around as if searching for someone. "Kise dhoond rahi behen?" Preeti asked. "Swati ko. Aaj aayi nahi hai kya?" Naina asked. "Aayi hai. Keh rahi thi ki pait mein dard hai. Classroom mein hi hai. Hum logon ko zabardasti yahan lunch karne bhej diya usne." Kamya told. "Accha. Tum log lunch kar lo main usse mil ke aati hoon. Aur Preeti, school ke baad saath hi chalna." Naina told and turned to leave. She then looked at Munna and Pandit who were intently looking at her. She waved her hand and mouthed a hello and smiled. They came near her and said a hello with a huge smile. "Kaise ho tum dono?" She asked with a smile that never left her face. "Hum badhiya hain. Tum apna batao." Munna said. As much as he wanted to talk of Sameer, he didn't. Maybe, he felt a bit of friendship towards Naina too after she sent him that letter and he knew, mention of Sameer may upset her. He trusted the Almighty on that matter  and just greeted her. She left to the classroom after knowing of their wellbeing.

"Tune dekha use? Mujhe toh Naina hi lag rahi thi." Sameer heard two girls talking of a girl who visited their school and how they thought she was Naina while he was drinking water from the water booth. He was already feeling uneasy and now he knew why. He confirmed from a girl that Naina was in canteen he ran towards it. He couldn't let this opportunity go. He was running across the playground towards the canteen just wishing to the Almighty to give him a chance to see her. Naina, on the other hand was in her own world, thinking to first meet Swati and then teachers. She was thinking and walking in the verandah that led to the classroom. Just then, Sameer was about to collide into her but she stopped suddenly. He too did. Naina had her eyes shut tightly and hand almost in air to avoid the collision. They twirled and Sameer couldn't stop looking at her.

Ye un dinon ki baat hai

Jab ishq saccha hua karta tha

Ye un dino ki baat hai

Jab pyaar mein padna accha hua karta tha..

Naina opned her eyes to find Sameer staring at her. They were practically inches apart. His breath fanned her forehead, lost in each other's eyes. Naina was the first one to realise the surrounding and she stepped back. She looked at him once again, raised her hand and moved the hair from his forehead. "Isne humse bet lagayi thi..." Those words rang in her ears. She withdrew her hand moved back. Dressed in sleeveless pink top and white knee length skirt, hair tied in a high ponytail, Naina looked different  appearance-wise but Sirf appearance nahi badla tha uska. Sameer looked at her with horror in his eyes. He could feel her going away, not just physically. He wanted to go behind her but he didn't. Of course it's been 10 long months since everything bur heartbreaks don't heal that easily.

Uss din Naina ko khud se door jaate dekh aisa lag raha tha ki zindagi door jaa rahi thi mujhse. Dil baitha jaa raha tha. Jo do minute maine uski aankhon mein dekha tha, mujhe usmein apna chehra nazar nahi aaya tha jo humesha nazar aa hi jaya karta tha uski aankhon mein phir woh mujhse kitni hi khafa kyun na ho. Par uss din nazar nahi aaya. Aisa lag raha tha jaise meri duniya hi khatam ho gayi thi uss pal mein. Naina bahut badal gati thi aur mujhe darr iss baat ka tha ki kahin mere liye uska pyaar bhi toh nahi badal gaya tha. Main use bas classroom ki taraf jaate hue dekhta raha aur dil ko samjhta raha ki sab theek ho hi jaayega....

"Swati.." Naina said softly because Swati had put her heads down, perhaps sleeping. "Naina." Swati lifted her head from the table and said looked at Naina. She quickly got up from the chair and hugged her. "Tu sacchi mein idhar hai?" Swati couldn't still believe it. "Haan." Naina said with moist eyes. "Maine bahut miss liya tujhe." Naina said wiping her tears. "Maine bhi." Swati said. Naina then shifted a bit and sat on her place on the bench and felt some sort of peace. Swati sat beside her like old days and they talked. The bell for the next class rang and Naina left for washroom to change into something she used to wear otherwise Tayji would create some scene on her dress, she knew.

Changing into an ankle length floral frock she tied her hair in two ponytails like she used to, folded and kept her dress she was wearing in her handbag, she came out of the washroom. She thought to meet the teachers and Principal Sir and then sit in the canteen until school got over. She went to the Principal Sir's room and knocked at the door. "Aa jaiye." She heard the principal say. "Namaste Sir." She said and smiled. "Arre Naina, tum yahan? Aao baitho. Namaste." Principal said. "Haan Sir, woh mere exams khatam ho gaye the aur chuttiyan thi toh main ghar aa gayi. Socha sabse mil loon. Jaate waqt toh aap sabko thank you bhi nahi bol paayi thi. Aap logon ki wajah se hi toh mera itne acche school mein admission ho gaya. Thank you Sir." Naina said. "Humein garv hai Naina ki tum humare school ki chatra thi. Tumnein humare school ka naam garv se uncha kar diya, Padhai kuch bhi kar sakti hai ye saabit kar diya." He said in his usual Shayari tone. "Sir, ek request thi aapse." Naina said. "Bolo." Principal Sir said.

"Namaste Teacher!" Naina said standing at the door. Shanti teacher smiled looking at her. "Naina! Aao" She said. "Sorry class disturb karne ke liye." Naina apologied. She entered the classroom and hugged Shanti Teacher. "Kya main bhi class attend kar loon?" She requested. "Haan haan. Tumhein phirse padha ke mujhe bahut accha lagega." Shanti teacher said patting her cheek. Naina turned to sit beside Swati but saw an unknown face sitting beside her already. She scanned the whole class but entire class was filled except a seat beside Sameer. Two new admissions left Swati with no other choice but to share Naina's seat with someone else. It was because Himmat was absent that a seat was left empty beside Sameer. With no other choice at hand, Naina simply sat beside her leaving Sameer a bit happy. She asked a pen and some papers from Swati to note down what was being taught and was trying to ignore Sameer. On the other hand, Sameer was doing a happy dance in his heart thinking it to be some sign of the Almighty.  He tapped his pen on the desk and looked at her.

No response!

"Naina!"

No response!

"Naina meri baat toh suno."

No response!

"Ye prashan ka kaun uttar dega?" Shanti teacher asked.

Immediately raised her hand and moved to the blackboard. Sameer just kept on looking at her. After a while she came and sat again.

"Naina."

No response!

Sameer looked at her sadly. His eyes welled up but he quickly cleaned it. Naina saw it from the corner of her eyes but didn't reflect it. "Main kamzor nahi pad sakti." She said to herself and took a deep breath. Munna and Pandit were looking at both of them regretting that they couldn't do anything. Swati too looked at Naina once or twice and mouthed a sorry to her. The bell rang and Naina quickly got up and left along with Shanti teacher talking to her about her new school, teachers etc.

Woh chalees minute mere zindagi ke sabse kathin chalees minute the. Mujhe Sameer ke bagal mein baithna pada tha, uss Sameer ke bagal mein jiski shakal bhi mujhe nahi dekhni thi. Woh har koshish kar raha tha mujhse baat karne ki aur main, main ignore kiye jaa rahi thi. *Laughs* Aaj toh hasi aati hai uss din ka soch ke par uss pal mein bahut takleef hui thi. Aisa lag raha tha koi jaan bhoojh ke kaante chubha raha ho. Ye shaayad utni badi baat na lage aaj par Un dino heartbreaks mahinon tak dard dete the, tab bhi jab humein lagta tha ki ab hum aage badh gaye hain, move on kar gaye hain....

Munna and Pandit assured Sameer that Naina would forgive his soon par sirf Sameer ka hi dil jaanta tha ki kuch cheezein itni aasaan nahi hoti. He just smiled a bit and thanked them for being there for him. Naina looked at him through the window and then went away to the staff room. The school got over and Naina was in the verandah waiting for her friends to join her. She saw Sameer looking at her but she ignored him. Swati, Kamya and Hema joined her after some time. "Ye Preeti kidhar reh gayi." Naina said looking at her wristwatch irritated with the constant stare. If only stare could melt her, she would have been a liquid by then but this girl isn't the old Naina. "Sorry sorry. Homework note karne mein time lag gaya." Preeti apologised. "Accha chal ab." Naina said. Sameer, Munna and Pandit too moved towards the cycle stand. Preeti took out her cycle and they moved to their home while Munna drove Sameer and Pandit to Sameer's home.

"Mummy jaldi aao." Preeti shouted from the door of the house. "Kya hai Preeti, Bhagwan jhooth na bulaye, ye ladki aate hi shor machane lagi.." Bela said while coming out of the Kitchen and was shocked. Naina moved towards Chachiji and hugged her. Tears trickled down their eyes but they were happy tears. "Surprise!" Preeti said cheerfully. Chachaji came out of the bedroom and smiled. "Kaisi hain aap?" Naina asked. "Bhagwan jhooth na bulaye beta, tujhe dekh ke bahut khush hoon. Kitne dino baad apni bacchi ko dekh rahi hoon." Bela held Naina's face in her hand and they cried a bit more. "Umm. Paneer ki sabzi." Naina said inhaling the pleasant smell coming from kitchen. "Aapko pata tha na ji ki Naina aane wali hai, issi liye aaj uske mann pasand ka khaana banwaya aapne?" Bela asked. Chachaji nodded his head smiled. "Chalo, dono haath muh dho lo. Main khana lagati hoon." Bela Chachi quickly went to the kitchen to put Tadka in the daal.

While Preeti went to the washroom to get changed, Naina laid on the bed and took few deep breath. The aroma of home is a different feel altogether. A smile crept on her face and she closed her eyes trying to absorb everything. "So gayi kya behen?" Preeti shook Naina who probably was tired after the flight and also, emotionally drained because of everything that happened at school and fell asleep. "Nahi, nahi toh." Naina sat on the bed. She left for the washroom to freshen up deciding that she'll take a nap after lunch.

Nanu, who was home looked at Sameer who was behaving a bit weirdly. Of course, he has been behaving weirdly for ten months now but that has become a new 'normal' for his people but today, today he was behaving oddly. He didn't change his school dress, didn't have his lunch, didn't wish him a hello or Good afternoon and has been sleeping. He has been sleeping for five hours now which he never does. Nanu checked him of Fever but he had none. He called up Munna-Pandit but even they couldn't get him up. "Kuch hua hai aaj school mein?" Nanu asked in concern. "Woh Nanaji, Aaj Naina aayi thi school." Munna told. Nanu understood everything. He once again went to Sameer's room and tried talking to him. Sameer told him everything. Nanu removed his glasses and held Sameer's hand. "It's okay Beta. Uska naraaz hona zaahir si baat. Koi choti baat toh nahi thi right? Aise sone se kya hoga. You need to get up and get determined to get her apology. Chalo utho ab. Kuch kha lo." Nanu tried to cheer him up. Sameer smiled for him and came out of his room with new hope of forgiveness.

"Hello Su. Sab theek hai na?" Naina asked on the phone. "Ab toh Mummy bhi tujhe miss kar rahi." Sunaina giggled. "Accha. Unko bhi bol de ki jaldi se aa jaayein yahan shaadi mein. Yahan toh abhi se gaana bajana chalu ho gaya hai. Bahut maza aayega." Naina said happily. "Haan haan. We'll be coming soon. Aur bata, ghar pe sab theek hain na?" Sunaina asked. "Haan. Sab theek hain. Tayji toh teri choose ki hui saree dekh ke pagal hi ho gayi hain." Naina chuckled leaving Sunaina also with a laugh. "Accha chal enjoy kar. I'll call you later." Sunaina didn't want to cut the call but she knew Naina should be with her family right now after all these months. "Kya hua? Sab theek?" Kartik asked after she kept the receiver. "Haan. She seems very happy. Chal. Apan dono koi film dekh ke aate hain." Sunaina proposed the idea.

"Naina, mere saath chal please, tailor ko Tayji ka blouse aur petticoat silne dena hai." Preeti said. She wasn't annoyed because of the stupid work would be a lie but she was happy that they'll go to the market at least. It wasn't an everyday thing that Tayji sent them to the market after all. Naina quickly accompanied her. She would have seen bigger markets and more stuff in Bombay now but nothing could beat the enthusiasm of the market of her hometown. Quickly grabbing her purse that had some savings of hers, Naina went behind Preeti.