Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome update my dear..loving this story...
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gis...shakti

You are amazing dear...

Mishaan love story is always passionate and intense..
Here she is affecting him..but in a denial mode...
When he realize his feelings...i want a intense love story of mishaan...
Continue soon...plz upadate every stories...SS..nd RI

Thank you so much for your sweet words babe😆😆 and yes I'll update the other two too😊
Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreevijayan

Awesome update my dear..loving this story...

Thank you so much sweetie😆
Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ruhaan calling mishti pumpkin was cute.omg ruhaan is so angry with mishti that ryan hed her hand.in frustration he even said that he doesn't care who holds her hand.it shows how jealous n insecure he is to see some other man near her.oh mishti asked varun y ruhaan is angry with her.like varun thought mishti cant understand that ruhaan is behaving like this as she is affecting him

Thanks a lot Jasmine😆
Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Really good update

Thank you Ray😆
Vartika026 thumbnail

Chapter-3

So, today was the day of their fist economics test result, Mishti was confident about her grade and as if in the cue, she got her paper and saw the grade, yes, she has gotten A+ as she'd thought she would. She looked at Varun's grade, he too had gotten A+, they both high fived happily. She asked Ryan and Nameesh about their grades, they both had managed to pass. Barely.

Mishti looked at Ruhaan, shall I ask him?  She thought unsurely, but decided not to when he abruptly left the room.

"What happened to him?" She asked Varun

"To whom?" Said Varun, enjoying himself.

Mishti scowled at him "you know whom!" he laughed at her childish temper.

"Let him be. He must have failed. Eco is his sour tooth"

"Oh" Mishti didn't know what else to say.

"I'll be back in a sec" she told Varun and hastily made her way out without waiting for his answer. She found Ruhaan in the corner of third corridor, he was smoking. 

"You know, it's really bad for health" 

"Yeah? And who are you, Mother Teresa?" He spat with all the venom he could muster in his voice. She had expected him to be nasty about it, but she hadn't thought that he loathed her this much, that even a casual remark on her part would rile him up like this. She blinked away the tears that were threatening to make their way out of her eyes and started to go from there but he caught her hand as soon as she took the first step.

"Look, I...that was uncalled for, I didn't mean to snap at you" he said, still holding her hand. Her back was to him, and she wanted to keep it that way only, for he'll definitely see how much his words ad hurt her, if he looked in her eyes.           

"Okay" she managed to say hoarsely and tried to free her hand, but he didn't let go, instead he turned her around

"Please don't cry, I'm an asshole" this made her smile a little.

"That's better" he said so sweetly that she couldn't take her eyes off him, nor he off her, for that matter.

"So, why were you upset?" She asked nervously.    "I failed" he said casually, but she could see it bothered him a lot.

"I'm good at eco, I can tutor you, if your ego can take this beating" she blurted out in one breath.

"How big do you think my ego is?" He asked amusingly

"As big as Brienne of Tarth?" She guessed smiling at him mischievously. That cracked him up and he burst out laughing.

"Actually, it's about Hodor's size" he said, trying not to laugh so hard. 

"That big huh?" Mishti made a Hodor gesture and they both started laughing.  

God, she's so beautiful, thought Ruhaan, the sound of her laughter felt like music to him, it was magical, he couldn't stop looking at her. He couldn't deny it anymore, even to himself. He had to admit that something was different about her, he isn't himself when he's with her. She evoked emotions in him, he didn't even know he had the capability to feel. He'd never had any difficulty to get any girl, ever. He was rich, he had looks, what else could a girl want in a guy. He didn't even had to pursue them, he was like iron and they were all magnets, wherever he went, they went. It was his this attitude only, which had given him the name of Casanova. He didn't do relationships. Nope. He made it clear in the beginning what he wanted and they were okay with it. Does this make him a selfish son of a bitch? Probably. He cared a damn.

But with her, it was different. He wanted to cherish her, protect her. And the other day, when Ryan had touched her hand, he had felt an insane jealousy which had scared him. He had wanted to beat Ryan to death. Why was he feeling all these peculiar emotions all of a sudden, he couldn't explain. He just knew that he can't hurt her, he had thought he'd insult her, humiliate her and she'll go away and that will stop him from feeling all the emotions, he was feeling. But he couldn't have been more wrong, for when she turned away from him after his bitchy behavior, he had seen glimpses of unshed tears in her eyes and he didn't know why but his chest hurt, it was like someone had just pocked a needle in his heart, it was so silly, But that was how he felt. And he knew that he'll never make her cry again, hell, he'd never let anyone make her cry again. He can't stand to see her in tears. Period. He didn't want to dwell on the question why. He JUST couldn't!!

"So, will you take this beating on your ego"? She asked, and he came out of his trance.

"Only if you kiss me" Ruhaan said, in his most seductive voice. Two bright pink spots appeared on her cheeks, God, she blushes so cutely, he actually wanted to kiss her in that moment, but he said instead

"Relax pumpkin, I'm just kidding, as if I wanna kiss you, I mean look at you, ewww....you're so ugly, and you stink too" this made her gasp and she hit him on the chest. Ouch!!! For a fragile girl, she hit quite hard!!

"What the...!!! Are you a boxer or something? You almost killed me!!" He said in mocked horror.

"Good" she said, triumphantly and stuck her tongue out at him, then ran towards the class  leaving him there with his hand on his chest, rubbing his injury. That was the moment he fell in love with her, though he didn't know it, yet. But he will, soon

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update. I am curious for the further parts

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Awww such a cute and amazing update(Love emoji)..Ruhaan fell in love with Mishtu but yet to realize..Her every move or action is affecting him unlike any other girl did..The flow of the story is so good..Now eagerly waiting for the next update

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

loved it 

nice update

looking forward for next parts

plz if you can update another part on saturday or sunday as there will be no silsila  episode  so, will miss mishaan

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Chapter-3

So, today was the day of their fist economics test result, Mishti was confident about her grade and as if in the cue, she got her paper and saw the grade, yes, she has gotten A+ as she'd thought she would. She looked at Varun's grade, he too had gotten A+, they both high fived happily. She asked Ryan and Nameesh about their grades, they both had managed to pass. Barely.

Mishti looked at Ruhaan, shall I ask him?  She thought unsurely, but decided not to when he abruptly left the room.

"What happened to him?" She asked Varun

"To whom?" Said Varun, enjoying himself.

Mishti scowled at him "you know whom!" he laughed at her childish temper.

"Let him be. He must have failed. Eco is his sour tooth"

"Oh" Mishti didn't know what else to say.

"I'll be back in a sec" she told Varun and hastily made her way out without waiting for his answer. She found Ruhaan in the corner of third corridor, he was smoking. 

"You know, it's really bad for health" 

"Yeah? And who are you, Mother Teresa?" He spat with all the venom he could muster in his voice. She had expected him to be nasty about it, but she hadn't thought that he loathed her this much, that even a casual remark on her part would rile him up like this. She blinked away the tears that were threatening to make their way out of her eyes and started to go from there but he caught her hand as soon as she took the first step.

"Look, I...that was uncalled for, I didn't mean to snap at you" he said, still holding her hand. Her back was to him, and she wanted to keep it that way only, for he'll definitely see how much his words ad hurt her, if he looked in her eyes.           

"Okay" she managed to say hoarsely and tried to free her hand, but he didn't let go, instead he turned her around

"Please don't cry, I'm an asshole" this made her smile a little.

"That's better" he said so sweetly that she couldn't take her eyes off him, nor he off her, for that matter.

"So, why were you upset?" She asked nervously.    "I failed" he said casually, but she could see it bothered him a lot.

"I'm good at eco, I can tutor you, if your ego can take this beating" she blurted out in one breath.

"How big do you think my ego is?" He asked amusingly

"As big as Brienne of Tarth?" She guessed smiling at him mischievously. That cracked him up and he burst out laughing.

"Actually, it's about Hodor's size" he said, trying not to laugh so hard. 

"That big huh?" Mishti made a Hodor gesture and they both started laughing.  

God, she's so beautiful, thought Ruhaan, the sound of her laughter felt like music to him, it was magical, he couldn't stop looking at her. He couldn't deny it anymore, even to himself. He had to admit that something was different about her, he isn't himself when he's with her. She evoked emotions in him, he didn't even know he had the capability to feel. He'd never had any difficulty to get any girl, ever. He was rich, he had looks, what else could a girl want in a guy. He didn't even had to pursue them, he was like iron and they were all magnets, wherever he went, they went. It was his this attitude only, which had given him the name of Casanova. He didn't do relationships. Nope. He made it clear in the beginning what he wanted and they were okay with it. Does this make him a selfish son of a bitch? Probably. He cared a damn.

But with her, it was different. He wanted to cherish her, protect her. And the other day, when Ryan had touched her hand, he had felt an insane jealousy which had scared him. He had wanted to beat Ryan to death. Why was he feeling all these peculiar emotions all of a sudden, he couldn't explain. He just knew that he can't hurt her, he had thought he'd insult her, humiliate her and she'll go away and that will stop him from feeling all the emotions, he was feeling. But he couldn't have been more wrong, for when she turned away from him after his bitchy behavior, he had seen glimpses of unshed tears in her eyes and he didn't know why but his chest hurt, it was like someone had just pocked a needle in his heart, it was so silly, But that was how he felt. And he knew that he'll never make her cry again, hell, he'd never let anyone make her cry again. He can't stand to see her in tears. Period. He didn't want to dwell on the question why. He JUST couldn't!!

"So, will you take this beating on your ego"? She asked, and he came out of his trance.

"Only if you kiss me" Ruhaan said, in his most seductive voice. Two bright pink spots appeared on her cheeks, God, she blushes so cutely, he actually wanted to kiss her in that moment, but he said instead

"Relax pumpkin, I'm just kidding, as if I wanna kiss you, I mean look at you, ewww....you're so ugly, and you stink too" this made her gasp and she hit him on the chest. Ouch!!! For a fragile girl, she hit quite hard!!

"What the...!!! Are you a boxer or something? You almost killed me!!" He said in mocked horror.

"Good" she said, triumphantly and stuck her tongue out at him, then ran towards the class  leaving him there with his hand on his chest, rubbing his injury. That was the moment he fell in love with her, though he didn't know it, yet. But he will, soon

@bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣