Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Anuka3

I agree. When Mishti said ‘ Lambu kahin ke’ to Abir, his reply was funny. That was really cute. And mishti standing on the stool to be on eye level with Abir was one of their cutest scene.

Haha. That scene where Mishti drags him to the room and Abhir looks shocked is the first time I was convinced of their chemistry. And yes, that scene was really well done. The girl shushing the guy and towering over him and Abhir moving away to get back to his senses was really cute. Shaheer-Rhea seem to be doing well. Just hope the writers don't mess up.
AreYaar thumbnail

@Et tu Brutus: Firstly your UN is awesome 😂

I just wanted to add that I totally agree with the points listed in your main post 👏🏻  

The Paragliding scene was a really nice one indeed   And I saw a lot of potential in AM after that. Alas, then stupid cross connection drama started to flip the script 🤦‍♀️

Otherwise I agree with all the positives you listed as well as the negatives. For me, Rupal is a BIG negative as the mom. She isn’t getting the grey nuances right if that is the intention. She sounds so robotic when she is trying to act nice with the family 🙄🙄. Either make her openly negative or replace her. This in the middle zone is not doing her favors and the family just looks stupid for buying into her lame nautankis. 

EtTuBrutus thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@Et tu Brutus: Firstly your UN is awesome 😂

I just wanted to add that I totally agree with the points listed in your main post 👏🏻

The Paragliding scene was a really nice one indeed   And I saw a lot of potential in AM after that. Alas, then stupid cross connection drama started to flip the script 🤦‍♀️

Otherwise I agree with all the positives you listed as well as the negatives. For me, Rupal is a BIG negative as the mom. She isn’t getting the grey nuances right if that is the intention. She sounds so robotic when she is trying to act nice with the family 🙄🙄. Either make her openly negative or replace her. This in the middle zone is not doing her favors and the family just looks stupid for buying into her lame nautankis.

Haha thank you. It just randomly popped up in my mind after other suggestions did not work 😂I personally think the whole cast is doing a decent job minus Rupal. Even the actress playing Kuhu has toned down to an extent and her character is better written now but Rupal just makes Meenu annoying and one dimensional. Meenu seems to have a lot of shades and her own backstory for the way she is. I doubt she is supposed to be a cardboard villain or an annoying conniving saas. Rupal just makes her sound like a stuck up obstinate lecturer who is annoyed with life and just can't stop giving lectures to people.And yes, Abhir-Mishti still have so much potential but a lot of their good scenes get diluted because of this stupid cross-connection. Either give it a proper explanation or get done with the track as soon as possible. Atleast I hope it happens soon.

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You have mentioned all I feel about this show! The paragliding scene which you have pointed was the best scene between Abir-Mishti so far for me. I was convinced about their chemistry the day I watched the dheere-dheere moon cycle ride. I mean, there is something very endearing about this pair... smiling , enjoying the ride of life together. Shaheer and Rhea have that chemistry to bring cuteness in their scenes and in this show they are not at the best of their looks which is intentional , I think. The makers are taking the courtship word too seriously I think without realizing that for most people martial courtship starts from formalizing the rishta by engagement to the wedding. What mishti wants is as vishambhar said in today’s epi ... Mel-Milap.. which is dating in some way. The cross connection at this stage is annoying because we know the pairs and of course the fact that Kunal and mishti have zero interest in each other.. like to date someone also that person needs to be appealing to you in some way. And I also agree that Kunal and kuhu do come across likeable. I liked your list of equations /duos . I like misti- kuhu dynamics too. Kuhu feels  mishti always takes the limelight and makes things about her but at the same time she does care about mishti... like mishti warned her that don’t get into Ketki matter as the consequences may not be great but kuhu got into it. Everything you said about Abir is how I would think of him too... he is different from the stereotypical male leads and I hope the makers keep him that way ... he is the primary reason for me that the show feels a little different and sweet !

Wow.. finally I could post without internal error on IF site... yesterday I gave up on @areyaar post..IF just didn’t allow me :(

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

No what I meant was Mishti is that mechanical about the rishta. No feelings, no thoughts given to it. Just repeat marital courtship twenty times to make it sound like she is serious about it. Which is why am so done with this cross connection. I'd rather watch Abhir-Mishti and Kunal-Kuhu instead. Yes lets see where this goes.

I guess that's what they are trying to show. Mishti has no interest in the marriage. She didn't want to get married. I'm not sure why it's necessary to push the girl/boy for the rishta. Oh well, whatever they show as long as I get my MishBir, I am happy.I don't really gravitate towards couple easily but my goodness, Rhea and Shaheer exude chemistry. Plus, I love their height difference....it's amazing!!
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

You have mentioned all I feel about this show! The paragliding scene which you have pointed was the best scene between Abir-Mishti so far for me. I was convinced about their chemistry the day I watched the dheere-dheere moon cycle ride. I mean, there is something very endearing about this pair... smiling , enjoying the ride of life together. Shaheer and Rhea have that chemistry to bring cuteness in their scenes and in this show they are not at the best of their looks which is intentional , I think. The makers are taking the courtship word too seriously I think without realizing that for most people martial courtship starts from formalizing the rishta by engagement to the wedding. What mishti wants is as vishambhar said in today’s epi ... Mel-Milap..which is dating in some way. The cross connection at this stage is annoying because we know the pairs and of course the fact that Kunal and mishti have zero interest in each other.. like to date someone also that person needs to be appealing to you in some way. And I also agree that Kunal and kuhu do come across likeable. I liked your list of equations /duos . I like misti- kuhu dynamics too. Kuhu feels  mishti always takes the limelight and makes things about her but at the same time she does care about mishti... like mishti warned her that don’t get into Ketki matter as the consequences may not be great but kuhu got into it. Everything you said about Abir is how I would think of him too... he is different from the stereotypical male leads and I hope the makers keep him that way ... he is the primary reason for me that the show feels a little different and sweet !

Wow.. finally I could post without internal error on IF site... yesterday I gave up on @areyaar post..IF just didn’t allow me :(

@Bold, when Kunal suggested his assistant would set up their "Appointments" I was like W*F is wrong with the guy....lolI am not a fan of Kuhu. When she is being OTT and loud, good lord, her voice grates on my nerves. Her toned down persona is far better.
EtTuBrutus thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

You have mentioned all I feel about this show! The paragliding scene which you have pointed was the best scene between Abir-Mishti so far for me. I was convinced about their chemistry the day I watched the dheere-dheere moon cycle ride. I mean, there is something very endearing about this pair... smiling , enjoying the ride of life together. Shaheer and Rhea have that chemistry to bring cuteness in their scenes and in this show they are not at the best of their looks which is intentional , I think. The makers are taking the courtship word too seriously I think without realizing that for most people martial courtship starts from formalizing the rishta by engagement to the wedding. What mishti wants is as vishambhar said in today’s epi ... Mel-Milap.. which is dating in some way. The cross connection at this stage is annoying because we know the pairs and of course the fact that Kunal and mishti have zero interest in each other.. like to date someone also that person needs to be appealing to you in some way. And I also agree that Kunal and kuhu do come across likeable. I liked your list of equations /duos . I like misti- kuhu dynamics too. Kuhu feels  mishti always takes the limelight and makes things about her but at the same time she does care about mishti... like mishti warned her that don’t get into Ketki matter as the consequences may not be great but kuhu got into it. Everything you said about Abir is how I would think of him too... he is different from the stereotypical male leads and I hope the makers keep him that way ... he is the primary reason for me that the show feels a little different and sweet !

Yeah thats precisely the problem. Mishti and Kunal have shown zero inclination towards each other so far to even give each other a chance. So this whole marital courtship crap sounds too robotic. The makers probably don't want to show Mishti and Kunal even remotely interested in each other because they would be devar-bhabhi in future and are just using this excuse to make both the couples meet. Thats exactly why I have a problem with it. I really hope the makers do away with it soon because if not for that, I really do enjoy watching Abhir-Mishti :)
EtTuBrutus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

I guess that's what they are trying to show. Mishti has no interest in the marriage. She didn't want to get married. I'm not sure why it's necessary to push the girl/boy for the rishta. Oh well, whatever they show as long as I get my MishBir, I am happy.I don't really gravitate towards couple easily but my goodness, Rhea and Shaheer exude chemistry. Plus, I love their height difference....it's amazing!!

Haha I love the height difference too. Makes it really endearing. I like Abhir-Mishti too but the robotic courtship ruins it for me so am really hoping they get done with it soon.
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Haha I love the height difference too. Makes it really endearing. I like Abhir-Mishti too but the robotic courtship ruins it for me so am really hoping they get done with it soon.

I hear you. It's the same from both Mishti and Kunal. He has zero interest and neither does Mishti. Why bother with this connection at all!!