Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

And who said Veer is perfect ! 
I said of course he will make bad decisions ! But the better person is the one who rectifies them and admits his flaws which he does 
It is Mishti's fault that she is delusional πŸ˜† Poor Veer kept telling her that it was his mistake and Ruhan was right πŸ˜†

Also I didn't say u said he is materialistic ...I was pointing out a general pattern that goes in this forum...People end up blaming him for things that he doesn't do πŸ˜†

As I said it is your opinion that Rohan is bad, MishVeer were not involved completely or found connection ...I feel Rohan is decent and writers showed MishVeer as a happy couple...Precisely why it appears illogical for Mishti to fall for Ruhan without any concrete reason 

When a person is unhappy in a relation then he goes out looking for happiness not when they are happy in a relation...If a partner is problematic , or relation is having problmes, if partners are not compatible then moving on appears logical and not when a girl is shown in a happy relation and a new guy enters so she suddenly feels attracted to him and unhahppy in the current relation ...Writers have made a blunder here precisely why many of us don't relate with Mishaan 

Agree with the bold black part .

Another thing is show sirf 3 month ka hai to yaha writers ko sab kuch speed mai dikhana hai isliye kafi point abrupt dikh rahe hai .

Veer-Mishti ka relationship kaise start hua tha ,kaise develop hua woh kuch bhi flash back sequence bhi nai dikha rahe hai , directly dono ko committed dikhaya and then super fast engagement with 15 days of season 2 .Just after 1 month of engagement mishti ka interest veer mai nai raha par sirf commitment ke chakkar mai itna fight back kar rai hai. Engagement karne ke baad 1 month mai he partner se disconnect ho gai .

Pari-Ruhaan ke friendly equation dikhaya par again pari fall for ruhaan so soon and easily.

Mishti-ruhaan ka koi set up nai kia par ruhaan ka attraction at first sight itna strong hai ki aj bhi sirf mishti ke liye sochta hai.

Yaha sab kuch bahot fast ja raha hai and sare connections and disconnections bhi fatafat ho rahe hai . 3 month mai sab kuch cover karne ke liye kisi bhi bond ke connection ya disconnection ko enough time nai de rahe hai.Isiliye sab abrupt lagta hai .

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Another thing is show sirf 3 month ka hai to yaha writers ko sab kuch speed mai dikhana hai isliye kafi point abrupt dikh rahe hai .

Veer-Mishti ka relationship kaise start hua tha ,kaise develop hua woh kuch bhi flash back sequence bhi nai dikha rahe hai , directly dono ko committed dikhaya and then super fast engagement with 15 days of season 2 .Just after 1 month of engagement mishti ka interest veer mai nai raha par sirf commitment ke chakkar mai itna fight back kar rai hai. Engagement karne ke baad 1 month mai he partner se disconnect ho gai .

Pari-Ruhaan ke friendly equation dikhaya par again pari fall for ruhaan so soon and easily.

Mishti-ruhaan ka koi set up nai kia par ruhaan ka attraction at first sight itna strong hai ki aj bhi sirf mishti ke liye sochta hai.

Yaha sab kuch bahot fast ja raha hai and sare connections and disconnections bhi fatafat ho rahe hai . 3 month mai sab kuch cover karne ke liye kisi bhi bond ke connection ya disconnection ko enough time nai de rahe hai.Isiliye sab abrupt lagta hai .

yes 
makers shouldn't have taken this subject if they had to run it for 3 months coz now everything seems un-relatable and rushed and doesn't make sense or appears justifiable 
angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No one said Veer is perfect. Just like other flaw character he is also one of them. 
I don't watch epi yet but as per your post he made bad decision & own up the same in front of everyone & still Mishti not believe that then it's Mishti's fault not his. 

Here is Mishti live in devious words of perfect not Veer. Veer is totally in to her & he is trying his best to give her happiness which she deserve.

Every relationship no one is on same page, there is need to communicate well & come to the on midway solution if they not agree to each other. This happen in every couple & every relation not only gf/bf & engage couple or married couple. 

I'm saying maker are not showing Mishveer have any come but they show Mishti is unfit for Veer. She not weak herself here to break Mishveer.

Mishti need to come out of her perfect planning wala life then she can live life full of joy & be it committed relation or marriage.
angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Maker need to give meaning ful epi insted of filler epi πŸ˜‘. They waste lots of epi in filler no progess of any story & character only round round jaa rahe hai & result ZeroπŸ˜†

They need desperate help from Ekta's web series or any pakistani & turkish makers.😳

"The zindagi gulzar hai" ⭐️show is master classic piece of infinity series.
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amolaarohi

No one said Veer is perfect. Just like other flaw character he is also one of them. 

I don't watch epi yet but as per your post he made bad decision & own up the same in front of everyone & still Mishti not believe that then it's Mishti's fault not his. 

Here is Mishti live in devious words of perfect not Veer. Veer is totally in to her & he is trying his best to give her happiness which she deserve.

Every relationship no one is on same page, there is need to communicate well & come to the on midway solution if they not agree to each other. This happen in every couple & every relation not only gf/bf & engage couple or married couple. 

I'm saying maker are not showing Mishveer have any come but they show Mishti is unfit for Veer. She not weak herself here to break Mishveer.

Mishti need to come out of her perfect planning wala life then she can live life full of joy & be it committed relation or marriage.

Here everyone believes that no one is perfect in the world . What i don't like is mishti is in delusional world whose life revolves around set , secure , perfect and commitment words and she is in relationship with veer because she thinks he is perfect which he never claims and it is solely her faulty definition on marriage .

In today's episode , they show clearly that mishti can't believe that those guys were veer's friends . I mean even after veer is clarifying , she is unable to believe it .

Agree in every relation no one is on same page , but at least partners should have enough strong connection with each other . Here mishti is losing interest from her partner just after 1 month of engagement due to whatever reason but end result is she is losing interest from her partner just after 1 month of engagement . 

Abhi bina kisi strong reason ko dikhaye mishti ka interest veer se jane laga hai to isiliye i am so sure now veer chahe kitna bhi connected ho mishti se par mishti kabhi itni connect hui he nai veer se otherwise due to whatever invisible reason just after 1 month of engagement mishti ka interest udd gaya fiance mai se is bottom line of this relationship.