etrika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Well in the promo they were showing that rakshit is going to stab divya in the mandap but today when drishti had the premonition then they show divya falling and in the second one rakshit's face was not shown only the hands were shown...is it possible that shikhar will stab her and not rakshit

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: etrika

Well in the promo they were showing that rakshit is going to stab divya in the mandap but today when drishti had the premonition then they show divya falling and in the second one rakshit's face was not shown only the hands were shown...is it possible that shikhar will stab her and not rakshit

I m really liking this guy shikhar , hope he is positive but d person stabbing Divya i guess was d bichoo guy coz in one of pic he 2 was wearing pista color turban & dressed like rakshit
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: etrika

Or maybe this is a deux ex machina moment created by the writer to make Dri jump into the mandap.

Girl needs a fire lighted from behind to make take the first step towards her man. ðŸ˜‰

You know she wouldn't otherwise 
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think Bichoo bhaiya hi hai in Rakshit's form. He is shape shifter. But Drishti will prevent the stabbing for sure.

Or I wonder, Guruji itne gyani the, to how come his daughter does not know anything about these ratans and their abilities? Or maybe she does and so does Rakshit. So if it is him stabbing Divya, he maybe doing it to prevent something?

Rakshit's powers are mystery.