Users

Frequent Posters

beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
hey dear 😛

maine last part pad liya ...beautifully written ❤️

i loved it ..thank so much you for posting 

abhi kuch smajh nahi aa raha riddhima ne kya kiya ...aur wo armaan se dur kyu  aa gayi 

eagerly waiting for next part 

update soon

thanks for pm 🤗
Abbia_radeel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
firstly it was too short.
i want something big now it was too chotu and yeah i loved the part because Arnaan's taking the best decission in his life.😆
wohooo m so excited 😃
AR ki shadi hone wali hai yipee
update soonand something longer andinur pmlist which you prepared my name isnot mentioned though i got the PM so i suppose its ok until i get the PM 
please please update long and soon
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really can't bekive that you are writing after such a long time...I mean the flow of the story is perfect it's amazing!

I loved how you showed Armaan with his little angel...that scene was so beautifully expressed and whje Ridhima comes to feed her...and the way he sees her pleading and it hurts him...perfect!

Then of course the end...oh God stop Kyu kiya...I really wanted to read more *pout* I absolutely loved it and I can't wait to read the next update :)
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

peachgirl, ANI.ch

sweetkajen,  scorpiofazy,  NishitaRahman

Thanks to all of you for your love support and encouragement 

With lots of love and regards

Nikita

Edited by desir - 5 years ago
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 53 Confused Realities

A:GET READY WE ARE GETTING MARRIED TODAY. I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO SUFFER NOW GET IT.

And all three of them gets the biggest shock of their lives.

As they heard armaan’s voice once again

A:” And Dr.Riddhima Gupta dare you say no or try to run, there is no way my baby is going to be an illegitimate child.”

He said making her shocked one more time and all three of them looked at him in horror. Marriage isn’t he married already. They are confused to the core and they are looking at each other’s faces. Before any of them can say anything Armaan speaks once again

A:” I hope Sujal this is your dream too at one time, so I am giving you responsibilities for our marriage. I hope you are not going to disappoint me at this time. Moreover you won’t want Shashank uncle ‘s pride to be insulted.”

He speaks up and that brings tears in riddhima’s eyes his papa trusted her too much, love her too much. And what she has given him in return a betrayal. But her silence breaks as she heard Sujal asking the question that they are wondering

S:”Look Armaan I know you are angry with us. I know you loved princess too much, but how you can marry Riddhima when you are already married.”

And his words shocked Armaan now, is he go mad now. But he cared less now as he has more things to take care right now and he just responded

A:” I don’t know Sujal what you are saying or asking. But for your information I am not married, I am legally single and not going to betray your friend. Aur vaise bhi itna tou shayad kisi ko mujh par bharosa hoga hi ki main uske sath Aisa dhokha nahin kar sakta.”

He answered back looking directly in her eyes and Riddhima knows he was referring to her only. And she knows he is saying the truth only, but how this is possible. But not giving them any answers 

A:” Please kashish tell your husband to make arrangements or else I had to go.”

Kashish looked at Riddhima as she nods her head, kashish answered to armaaan.

K:”No Armaan we will do everything you go and take rest.”

She said with a smile and Armaan left from there to his angel’s room. As soon he left Sujal looked at Riddhima with zillion questions in his eyes

S:” Riddhima yeh sab kya hai. Tune tou kaha tha ki Armaan ne Maya se shadi kar li hain, jab tu yahan mere pas Shimla ayi thi. Par Armaan tou kuch aur hi keh raha hain.”

He asked and Riddhima has no answer to his questions. As armaan’s words shake her entire universe. How this is possible, she can’t understand anything at all. That means all her doings are wasted if he is unmarried. But how?

R:” Sujal mujhe kuch samajh nahin aa raha hai. Armaan ki Maya se shadi ka mandap Maine khud dekha tha. Tou kya hua kahin koi bat tou hain. Main pagal ho jaungi.”

She feels her entire world shaking, his unmarried status questions all her actions from past 11 months. Seeing her kashish holds knowing she is still week from her c section delivery. All these things are taking troll on her health and she can imagine her mental turmoil right now.

So she try to handle the situation

K:” Hum jante hain kahin kuch bat hain, nahin tou aj hum yahan na khade hote. Par go aise clear nahin hogi. Isle liye Armaan ki narazgi kam honz zaruri hain. Tabhi in ansuljhe sawalon ke zawab milege.”

R:” Par kashish yeh sab kaise mumkin hain maine khud uske man mein apne liye beinteha nafrat bhari hai.”

She said with more tears in her eyes. Kashish knows what she is saying is the truth but she has faith in god.

K:” I know Riddhima. Par tu yeh bhul rahi hai ki tum donow ko dur karke bhi bandhne vali dor tumhari Guddu humesha se tumhare pas thi. Ab yeh hi tumhare us khoye hue pyar ko vapis layegi. “

S:” Aur Armaan ke dil mein chahe tune kitni bhi nafrat bhari ho apne liye. Par vo chah kar bhi apne bache ki Maa se nafrat nahin kar sakta. Kashish Thek keh rahi hai. Shayad ab sab Thek hone vala hai.”

He said as he too has belief on kashish’s words. And he has that immortal belief on their love and almighty too. Riddhima is not at all convinced as she knows what she had done with him is heinous. As breaking a heart that is filled only with love is the heinous act in god’s eyes too. But somewhere she knows she had to do this for armaan’s sake and their princess’s sake. So she just nods her head while kashish engulfed her in her arms. 

S:” Main Zara shadi ki tayari karva dun.”

He said as he left for the preparation of wedding. 

K:” Riddhima main bhi tumhare liye kuch clothes dekhti Hun pehnane ke liye.”

She said and she too left while Riddhima just nodded her head. She never ever in her dreams thought that her biggest dream her marriage with her love with her Armaan will happen like this.

All these things brings up the memories of the day when she was going to apply for leave for her engagement with him.

Flashback 

Riddhima got free after her emergency case. She was in cafeteria thinking to have some breakfast as she left early in the morning. She had just her coffee, then she ordered paranthas for herself feeling hungry. It’s already 12 and she is hungry. After ordering for her she sit there only instead of going to her cabin.

R:” Armaan abhi tak aye nahin lagta. I hope he has his breakfast. Maine mumma ko bola tou tha. Unhone tou banaya hoga, I hope Armaan ne bhi khaya ho.”

She was wondering with her thoughts only thinking about him only. Only then waiter placed her breakfast same time anjali walk in and join her. Seeing her Riddhima thought to ask her but before even she ask her, anjali putting a bite in riddhima’s mouth answered her unasked question

An:” Is se pehle ki tu mujhse puche armaan ne ache se breakfast kar liya tha. Ab tu bhi kha le shanti se tune subh se kuch nahin khaya hoga na.”

She said and Riddhima smiled and start having her breakfast. She was eating when anjali looked at her and asked

An:” vaise how is your surgery? You had to come too early kuch zayda complicating tha kya?”

Riddhima nodded her head and then finishing her sandwich she replied to her

R:” Han complicated tha anjali actually baby is breach and in 7 month, Uski water bag burst ho gaya tha. We had to do immediate C section and pre mature delivery.”

An:” oh that is really a tough one. So now how is the mother and baby?”

R:” fine par yeh hain ki 2 months to baby ko hospital mein rehna   hoga, Atul is taking care of him.”

She told her as Atul is paediatric 

An:” oh ok ok. Vaise ab to tu bhi leave le madam. It’s just 2 days in your engagement. Aur tune abhi koi tayari nahin Kari hain.”

R:” Han yar par maine tayari karni bhi kya hai. Mumma sab dekh hi rahein hain. Bas Armaan ki engagement ring I had to choose. Uske liye I am going today in the evening.”

An:” yeh sab I know madam par ap dress tou choose kar lo. I mean Armaan ne kuch naya lene se mana kiya hain par tere baki dresses mein choose tou kar le. After all it’s your engagement.”

She said to her and Riddhima knows what she is saying is right, after all it’s her the day. She has to look good, for that at least she has to choose one outfit. So nodding her head in yes

R:” Han yar actually time hi nahin milta. Par aise karte hain sham ko hospital se free hokar we will final my dress what’s say?”

An:” Han perfect hain Main Nikki aur muski ko bhi message kar deti Hun, donow aa jayegi time par.”

She said and Riddhima smiled to her while nodding her and anjali messaged muskaan and Nikki. Only then they saw Srishti is coming with vedant  and they were bickering over something. And shrugging their shoulders Riddhima and anjali called them

R:” What happen Srishti vedant tum log lad kyun rahe ho? Aur Srishti  tumhari duty to icu mein morning vale patient ke pas thi?”

And Srishti looked at vedant giving her the look and seeing them talking in eyes anjali asked

An:”Kya hua guys bolo? Aur Srishti why you are not on duty?”

Sr:” Mam vahan par dr. Kirti hain unhone hi mujhe bheja hai aur unhone sister lovely ki duty vahan assign kari hain.”

Hearing that Riddhima nodded

R:” Then that’s ok but you know na she has to monitor that’s why I asked.?”

Sr:” yes mam I know.”

Srishti knows she has the best mentor strict but sweet and humble, so she never minded her questions. As it’s for her own good,

An:” Vaise aao baitho tum donow break hai na tumhari aur yeh batao ladai kyun ho rahi thi tum donow ki?”

Anjali asked as they both settle down beside them

V:”Actually anjali mam Srishti ki mummy is not doing well. Tou ise leave chahiye. Par kyunki kal se aap bhi leave par ja rahe ho. Tou ise samajh nahin aa raha kya kare?”

He told her and Riddhima looked at her 

R:” Srishti tumse jitne din ki leave ki zarurat hain tum le ko I will sanction it”

She said softly and Srishti look at her

Sr:” nahin bhabhi ap ko bhi tou kam hain Main 2 din bad chali jaungi. Jab aap vapis join kar lenge.”

She said as she knows Riddhima has applied leave for her engagement and she is going to handle her cases in her absence. 

R:” nahin srishti tumhari mumma ki health zayda important hain. Aur rahi bat meri tou mujhe kuch khas  kam hai hi nahin. Main kal bhi aa jaungi aur parso ka off rakh lungi. In any emergency I will be available.”

Sr:” Par bhabhi this is my job.”

R:” and your mom’s health is your job too.”

An:” dr. Srishti Riddhima is right in Sanjeevani we always learn our patient’s health is important. So at this time your mom’s health should be your priority.”

Sr:” bhabhi but.”

R:” Srishti this is my order no ifs and buts. Give me your leave form I will sign it.”

She said and Srishti has to agree now. She smiled and hugged her tightly.

Sr:” you know you are the best.”

Riddhima smiled and patted her cheek saying

R:” no worries just take care and do call if you need anything.”

Sr:” for sure bhabhi. Par mujhe bahut afsos hain Main ap ki aur Armaan sir ki engagement nahin attend kar paungi.”

She said and Riddhima knows they have so much excitement for their engagement only then they heard one voice

A:” koi na Srishti vedant tujhe  sari photos bhejega aur tu sari qasar shadi mein puri kar Lena.”

He said entering in the cafe and Riddhima gives him smile which he returns.

Sr:” vo tou pakka hai bhayiya ap ki shadi best hoga.”

An:” Han khoob dhoom se hoga.”

Ve:” band baja hoga barati sab.”

He said and seeing their love and enthusiasm Armaan and Riddhima smiled. They feels blessed to have such rock pillar of friends and well wishers.

Flashback ends

Riddhima come back to reality as kashish called her

K:” Kya hua Riddhima kahan kho gayi ho?”

R:” nahin kahin nahin kashish.”

K:” Main samajh sakti Hun Riddhima tum par is samay kya beet rahi hain. Par Riddhima you have to be strong. We need to know where things go wrong.”

She said and Riddhima knows she is right but what she can do even, she is failing terribly. Today after armaan’s decision she feels all are sacrifice is waste and she did not stand anywhere. And on top of it those memories everything makes her much more sad and responsible for all the sorrows.

Crossing My Fingers Please Do Tell How Is The Part. All Type OF Positive

And Negative Criticism Are Welcomed.

Note- Hey friends I have started my own website for sharing some of my thoughts. Do visit if you want some more of my writing

https://wordsexpressive.wordpress.com/

follow my blog here 

Precap_

Ar:''aap jo pas aye mere''

aapse jo hui dosti

khawab sajne laga dill ko lagne laga

A:''jab meri pyari si jaan tou bhukhi hain tou main kaise kha lun''

He kissed her hands.

Do press tab if you find it interesting

Thanks for all your love

Lots of love and regards

Nikita

Edited by desir - 3 years ago
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.ridzy ne armaan ke maya ka shadi hone dekha.kus garbar hai.

beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

plz post this story also 

NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.ridzy ne armaan ko shadi karne dekha bt uska shadi NAHI hoya.kus bat hai..Thanks for pm.beautiful story.❤️eagerly waiting for next part

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

Armaan want to marry Ridhima 

Ridhima was shock 

When armaan said he is not married 

Let see what is in their past which separate them 

Also hope they both clear their misunderstanding 

Thanks for PM

Update soon 

Blog pages is not opening  in proper way 

So kindly give proper link 

scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This story was good at one point but not its meaningless don't mind but when you start this ff it was too good but not its going no where else...maybe coz of delay or lack of motivation to write like old times...

Edited by scorpiofazy - 4 years ago