Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Well I don't have any wish list for the next show because I m not sure I will watch it. This time it attracted me I watched it. Sometimes I watch sometimes I skip but watch certain episodes n finale. This I loved all contestants n their bonding with each other and of course rohit s bonding with contestants. 
I remember that dhrasti thing saying I love u to SRK. That was scripted. He said in aakoki namkeen mastiya... Worst part dhrasti s make up was like bhootni... Normally She looks stunning... But That make up he saying those words looks funny. 

But in this season no doubt jasmine did drama bharti flirted but I dint find it fake or else I wouldn't watch it. The contestants had certain traits to get on ur nerves but not fake. Bharti s antics come naturally to her she doesn't need script. Yes bharti was approached to bring fun element in show but she doesn't need script for that. 

I don't think jenny would ever come on this show. She must be cringing the thought of putting animal in the mouth. She had once come on SRK there were fun tasks. That itself was challenging for her. Dont think she enjoyed it. Jenny has a comfort zone that's acting. Even she is bit awkward at anchoring because she doesn't like to flirt. 
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anyone who puts up a brave front and does stunts without crying at the drop of the hat like bharti or jasmin or woudnt abort it before even trying wud do!

Even if i consider that crying and flirting was the part of a script...the show has been running for 9 seasons now, its only this season the contestants(except adi and punit and now aly...these guys know the purpose of signing the show and have been doing pretty well) Are extreme fattus and the nautanki is waaay too much..too much crying doesnt seem scripted to me! 😕 even Rohit shetty was super pissed thrice that he had to give a statement that he was not torturing any contestants like the way they are making it look!
I expect better choice of female contestants..someone like Hina, Lopa, or mukti or sana! These girls were super strong!
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

To be frank i think drama is all staged and scripted as in many cases i find flirting and crying fake.They do these dramas to attract viewers as Indian viewers love melodrama. I remember in jdj6 drashti was flirting with srk and she was like i want to marry SrK when srk visited mb sets .As i followed DD offscreen too she always said in her interviews that she has brother like feeling for SrK.So all this flirting and crying is all staged.

^^ I am not even talking about staged drama and flirting. That can be scripted, but I don't believe that contestants reactions to stunts and their way of handling it can be scripted. This year's contestants lacked the passion and determination for the game, especially the female contestants. They were out there for paid picnic. Have you seen how Geeta Phogat faced a tiger last season? I couldn't see that fighting spirit even in a single contestant this season. I hope next seasons contestants will have that. I don't care if they are famous celebrities are not, but they should have a right attitude for a stunt based show like KKK.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Just FYI for the person who put madhurima tuli's name she started her tv journey from KKK she was dino morea's partner in season 3 and they went quite far and one of the bestest along woth shaabir who obviously won but yeah madhurima was a darn good partner to dink who was a treat to watch
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Just FYI for the person who put madhurima tuli's name she started her tv journey from KKK she was dino morea's partner in season 3 and they went quite far and one of the bestest along woth shaabir who obviously won but yeah madhurima was a darn good partner to dink who was a treat to watch

Accha I didnt know I started watching from S5. I saw her in some other shows and she was really cool - like not the kind that would squeak and give. Isliye I put her name. :)
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Well I don't have any wish list for the next show because I m not sure I will watch it. This time it attracted me I watched it. Sometimes I watch sometimes I skip but watch certain episodes n finale. This I loved all contestants n their bonding with each other and of course rohit s bonding with contestants. 

I remember that dhrasti thing saying I love u to SRK. That was scripted. He said in aakoki namkeen mastiya... Worst part dhrasti s make up was like bhootni... Normally She looks stunning... But That make up he saying those words looks funny. 

But in this season no doubt jasmine did drama bharti flirted but I dint find it fake or else I wouldn't watch it. The contestants had certain traits to get on ur nerves but not fake. Bharti s antics come naturally to her she doesn't need script. Yes bharti was approached to bring fun element in show but she doesn't need script for that. 

I don't think jenny would ever come on this show. She must be cringing the thought of putting animal in the mouth. She had once come on SRK there were fun tasks. That itself was challenging for her. Dont think she enjoyed it. Jenny has a comfort zone that's acting. Even she is bit awkward at anchoring because she doesn't like to flirt. 

Do you think bharti firting with rohit and harsh flirting with shamita is not scripted no way all that is scripted to create drama.Jasmine was OTT i agree but rohit and kkk encouraged her OTT drama.And when you encourage such drama other person will do that more to attract attention channel and celb both r benefitted.You and I may not like these dramas but Indian audience do love melodrama in reality shows.That is why they encourage crying ,getting emotional and flirting in all reality and comedy shows.
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: goofyCat

^^ I am not even talking about staged drama and flirting. That can be scripted, but I don't believe that contestants reactions to stunts and their way of handling it can be scripted. This year's contestants lacked the passion and determination for the game, especially the female contestants. They were out there for paid picnic. Have you seen how Geeta Phogat faced a tiger last season? I couldn't see that fighting spirit even in a single contestant this season. I hope next seasons contestants will have that. I don't care if they are famous celebrities are not, but they should have a right attitude for a stunt based show like KKK.

yep this year contestant lacked passion and fighting spirit.But melodrama hv been part of show from long time.I hv watched few seasons before also contestant use to cry and even faint in kkk.Karan wahi fainted when he lost  task and many contestant use to cry before or after doing that stunts.I m not saying reactions of contestant were fake.But some parts they deliberetely shown to create melodrama and attract viewers.Crying and fainting can be easily edited out but they don't to give show emotional tadka.Jasmine was OTT no doubt but again Rohit use to make fun of it and they use to laugh it out that is all scripted.They encouraged it instead of ignoring it  thru their script hope you get my point.And see this becoz of melodrama got them trps.So you see you and me not like nautanki OTT behaviour but Indian audience do love it. Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago