Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I want some really good female contestants! Those who would do less drama and would play the game with a will to win..
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=goofyCat]I want some really good female contestants! Those who would do less drama and would play the game with a will to win..[/QUOTE/]
To be frank i think drama is all staged and scripted as in many cases i find flirting and crying fake.They do these dramas to attract viewers as Indian viewers love melodrama. I remember in jdj6 drashti was flirting with srk and she was like i want to marry SrK when srk visited mb sets .As i followed DD offscreen too she always said in her interviews that she has brother like feeling for SrK.So all this flirting and crying is all staged.
Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

To be frank i think drama is all staged and scripted as in many cases i find flirting and crying fake.They do these dramas to attract viewers as Indian viewers love melodrama. I remember in jdj6 drashti was flirting with srk and she was like i want to marry SrK when srk visited mb sets .As i followed DD offscreen too she always said in her interviews that she has brother like feeling for SrK.So all this flirting and crying is all staged.

I always felt so! Many things are scripted in such shows. But anyway only 1 week left so...let's enjoy the show😊 
I'd really want Gautam Rode in the next season. Such a pity Vivian dsena came as wild card though he went far. He should have been in the next season for sure😛 And Shakti arora, Sidhant Gupta and sumedh Maybe😳

Originally posted by: JasminBhasinFan

I always felt so! Many things are scripted in such shows. But anyway only 1 week left so...let's enjoy the show 😊 
I'd really want Gautam Rode in the next season. Such a pity Vivian dsena came as wild card though he went far. He should have been in the next season for sure😛 And Shakti arora, Sidhant Gupta and sumedh Maybe😳

In most of reality i find this getting emotional and crying fake it's just to make audience emotional.In case of jasmine too i find that scripted too.But she was any day better than bharti.Yeh Gautam Rode too i would love to see.Shakti Arora is already in my wish list.If Siddarth shulkla would not hv participated before i so wanted to see in next season but unfourtunately he already participated in other seaon which i missed.😊
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My wishlist

Jenny
Drashti
Abhinav Shukla
Rubina
Harshad
KVB
Deepak thakur
Shakti
What is your wish list??

KV has already come With TJ.
In gurmeet wala season.

Anyway I agree Jennyyy should come. And harshad. Hardhad seems reallly fit. He'll be a one to watch out for it seems.
Also I feel Shakti should come. She is freakishly flexible, core bohot strong hai, and doesnt look like the kind jo bohot aisa overacting drama karti hai. Like I cant imagine shakti squeaking and doing overacting. 
Punit Raghav aa chuke hai, ab Shakti and Dharmesh ki baari hai. Gang complete ho jayega. And then they'll joke about it in Danceplus.

Edited by NAUCholic - 5 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Shakti
Dharmesh
Jenny - WAAANT HER ASAP
Harshad
Vrushika
Rubina
Irfan Pathan
Kritika kamra
Rajeev khandelwal
Bani 
Prince Narula
Shaheer / Erica
Karan Patel - I feel YHM ke baad yeh aayega either BB or kkk mein
Arjun Bijlani( dont remember , has he come already?)
That Madhulika tuli ( dont know if I got her name right. )
Any one from the young lot - Randeep Rai, Karan Jotwani, Rohan Shah, aneri vajani, Mishkat varma Niti Taylor

Edited by NAUCholic - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Shakti

Dharmesh
Jenny - WAAANT HER ASAP
Harshad
Vrushika
Rubina
Irfan Pathan
Kritika kamra
Rajeev khandelwal
Bani 
Prince Narula
Shaheer / Erica
Karan Patel - I feel YHM ke baad yeh aayega either BB or kkk mein
Arjun Bijlani( dont remember , has he come already?)
That Madhulika tuli ( dont know if I got her name right. )
Any one from the young lot - Randeep Rai, Karan Jotwani, Rohan Shah, aneri vajani, Mishkat varma Niti Taylor

I want Jenny and Drashti in one season together.I want to see them to perform dangerous stunts .My bad luck kvb had already done KKK which i missed .Do you remember which season was that.
NAUCholic thumbnail

I want Jenny and Drashti in one season together.I want to see them to perform dangerous stunts .My bad luck kvb had already done KKK which i missed .Do you remember which season was that.

Yess the one in which Rajneesh won.
5th I guess. I rememver the season clearly.
KV came as WC i guess. With Teejay.
And out bhi saat mein hue
KV did a sacrifical stunt and out hua.  aisa kuchktoh hua tha Hewas one of the stongest players. 

Gurmeet , Salman, Nikita, Rajneesh , Gauhar, Kushaal were there

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Yess the one in which Rajneesh won.
5th I guess. I rememver the season clearly.
KV came as WC i guess. With Teejay.
And out bhi saat mein hue
KV did a sacrifical stunt and out hua.  aisa kuchktoh hua tha Hewas one of the stongest players. 

Gurmeet , Salman, Nikita, Rajneesh , Gauhar, Kushaal were there

oh kay thanks for info😊