Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Lingering Moments...The Untold Saga...Chapter 36

Requesting all to enjoy Barun's expressions and ignore different clothing as taken from all possible shows, films of his...his eyes, his expressions are the gems to pick.

Jay Dev Jay Dev Jay Mangal Moorti

Darshan Matre Man Kaamana Poorti!

Chandni folded her hands in absolute devotion. With Darshan(holy sight) of Ganesha, her heart surged with reverence, repentance, confidence...all emotions!

"Aap Mangal Ki Moorti ho, Prabhu. Sabka Mangal karate ho!" (Oh divine Lord, you are the personification of auspicious. You bring bliss to all.)

"Aap ke darshan maatr se Man ki kaamana poorn hoti hai, Deva!" (By merely seeing you, all desires get fulfilled)

"Bholenath has sent me to you, Prabhu. He's the God for whom good and evil are equal. Sadly, I am the evil, oh lord of mine. You know already, even though unknowingly; but the sin did happen from my side to trigger death of a pious loving couple, my own Dev's parents. I hold myself responsible because I was impetuous and spoke out what I saw...It was a wrong deed. I should have restrained and pondered.

I feel ashamed of myself, oh Lord! When, as a part of marriage ritual, Diya rasam was to be done; just to defy Dev, I put nails under Dev's feet!...I always made his roads difficult...Pain was my gift to him...How could I? He cherished the gift, he walked on nails, His feet were bleeding, yet he carried me to your idol and protected the lamp lit for you.

He saved me from Raahu dosh(evil effect of stars). He has had complete faith in each ritual of marriage done with me and then finally he married me. It's your blessing that the lamp of love and care lights in our life till today. Even now when I gift him pain, he only gives back love.

He has done no mistake, but he suffers day and night for his parent's loss. And now, just because he loves me, he has to suffer my infertility, his loss of his child dream. 

I deserve punishment. Maybe my kidnap happened because of that... And the impact of that kidnap has now come as infertility. 

But why should Dev get punished?...a baby by his side will give him reason to stay in bed peacefully ...If one kidnap has not compensated my crimes, give me more... if my punishment is not over, you give me whatever more punishment anything is ok ...even a kidnap...but make me a mother... Like how Gauri is your mother...She put her powers in you, let me put all my powers in my child...

You are vighnaharta, you are the remover of all obstacles...take away the obstacles which are stopping me from conceiving Dev's child...you are Sukhkarta, you bestow happiness...You are dukhharta, please take away this pain from us."

The idol had a smile on its face. Chandni was asking to become like Gauri...His mother who had done huge penance before unifying with Shiva. So in a way, Chandni was asking for penance. Tathastu! ( may it be so!)

She went inside the garbhgriha(sanctum sanctorum) offering garland and shreefal (coconut) to the God. 

"The same way as you are born before Prakriti and Purush,*** Aadi has come in Dev's and My life. Bless him. Keep all my family safe. Let everybody get their own happiness. Flourish my Dev in his profession. Bless my devar Veer to fulfill his noble aim in life. Keep Shikha, Meghna and Maamaji always happy. Everybody has suffred a lot. Let all their sufferings go away."

Outside the Garbhagriha(sanctum sanctorum), the sindoor(vermillion) was kept. Chandni put it in her Maang(hair partition). "Meri jindagi ke saath kuchh bhi ho jaaye, Mere Suhaag ki Hamesha Raksha karana."( Keep my suhaag always safe in any calamity that might befall us.)

Miku entered the mansion whistling happily. Pooja greeted him.

"Wow, Miku! You came back earlier than expected and you are whistling, too! The day was good?"

"Oh Di! Don't ask!" Miku gave a feigned dramatic tired look, "Bhai took me in all his meetings for our village development. What a man he is! Maan gaye! ... He never gets tired or bored. Incessantly, he's moving from one meeting to another. And he's so spirited, that everybody else in the room wants to keep pace with him. We slackened a little only when he went for some other conference calls of his."

"Oh so you ran away the moment he moved out of sight?"

"NO! Not at all! And he is Bhai! Even when he goes away, he gave me this big a list for task items for me to follow up," Miku stretched his hands as much as he could. 

"He has asked me to take regular meetings from now on. He says this project will be my baby.

So from tomorrow, I am doomed. I'll be busy all day long. Bhai is a serious task master. As such, even if he doesn't say anything, it hurts when his eyes show disappointment for me. The feeling was not the same when Abbu scolded earlier. I would take it from one ear and leave it from another. With Bhai somehow, the hurt goes straight to heart." Miku tapped his thumb on his heart, his eyes were serious.

"That has brought you home?" Pooja raised her brows.

"No! I thought, today I'll do some time pass. One of the men mentioned there is disturbance in the city. So I took the chance and came home." Miku relaxed again.

"Disturbance in the city?" Suddenly Pooja was alarmed.

"Yup! All cabbies gone on strike. Haven't you been watching TV. It was being shown since yesterday."

"Cabbies gone on strike??" Now Pooja was in panic.

"Di why are you panicking? It's in the city, not at our home and it's only cabs not available. What difference it makes to us?"

"Oh My God! Chandni!!" Pooja screeched in fear.

"Bhabhi??? What about her?" Miku was perplexed.

"She's gone to temple and she said she'll take cab in return trip."

"What? Why didn't she take car? And she's gone alone? Why didn't you or somebody go with her?"

"Don't ask me all that now. Just check up on her. I hope nothing befalls her...Oh God Please!" Pooja was in tears now.

"Bhai will kill me! Let me call him."

He dialed from the special number Advay kept at home as hotline number. It was to be used in emergencies, so that he would pick on first ring itself.

He did the same!

"Hello?"

"Bhai! It's about Bhabhi!"

Advay was in immediate panic. What had happened to Chandni?

"Bhai, she's gone to temple and she didn't take car. She was supposed to get a cab but there has been a sudden strike now. Don't know where she is!"

There was absolute silence on the other side.

"Bhai! Not my fault, please!"

Advay disconnected the line and moved fast in absolute panic. 

Chandni was out there somewhere on the roads. All alone! Her PTSD! Advay lost all his calm. I'll rot in hell if anything happens to her.

His mobile rang. It was Chandni.

"Chaaandni!" He thundered into the phone. "Where the hell are you? Are you safe? Don't panic, ok?"

"Dev! I am ok! You are panicking. Calm down."

Advay calmed a little, but his voice was still urgent. "Where are you?"

"I don't know!...somewhere."

"Don't know?" Advay looked like thunder again.

"The cab driver took me half way and then said, He couldn't take me any further as people started throwing stones. He dropped me halfway near some flyover."

"Chandni, Mumbai is full of flyovers. Where are you coming from or going to?" Advay spoke though tight lips. He would have killed that cab driver, if he hadn't known that it was not truly his fault.

"Temple!" 

"Which one?" 

"Siddivinayak Temple"

"Which route did you take?"

"No idea..."

"Any landmarks you saw on the road?"

"I don't recognize any, Dev! You have never ever taken me out." Chandni pouted. 

"But you know what? I saw lots of pigeons... and they reminded me of our Roka day. You had used pigeons, remember? You had said I would wear a head veil in your name only and you did the same."Chandni smiled happily to herself.

"Chandni! Please focus! Now is not the time for all this childishness." Advay hissed through tight line of lips, "Pigeons meaning you came from kabootarkhana. Where are you currently standing? Any landmark?"

"I told you already, I don't know!" Chandni pouted. "I just passed an overbridge. There were train tracks below. "

"Oh! You are near Dadar TT then! What do you see around? Tell me everything that you see."

"There's a fly over in front of me and there are cross roads under it."

"OK! So you are at Khodadad circle! What shops do you see around?"

"There's a big sweetmeat shop!"

"That's D. Damodar! Ok!"

He hung his head giving a restrained sigh of relief. At least, he knew where he had to go. "Listen! Don't move from there! Don't talk to strangers! Don't take anything from anybody! And don't tell anybody that you are lost. OK? I am coming. Don't panic!"

Advay was running out of the office hitting instructions on phone. People were shocked but before anybody knew what happened, he had disappeared.

Chandni was in full badbad mode muttering to herself, "Don't do this. Do that! Chandni this, Chandni that! I wanted to reminisce in that sweet memory of his putting dupatta on my head and he calls it childishness. He's panicked himself and tells me don't panic." She had a big pout on her face.

Suddenly, her eyes fell on an old woman. She was struggling at the cross roads signal. The cross road was vast and there was no underground for people to cross. 'Oh God! This government! Never thinks of public convenience while doing things'

Chandni watched the woman quietly, 'How difficult life can be. A woman gets old, her partner is gone away and she has to live alone and manage life alone while body does not co-operate.' Chandni's heart went out to her.

"Aunty, Shall I help you to cross. Where do you have to go?"

"Oh! Will you please? I have to go diagonally opposite so three signals to cross." The lady was delighted.

"come! Chandni took her hand and started crossing.How are you going?"

"By bus! The bus stop is just near... There! Would you please drop me till the stop. They have dug up roads and it's difficult to walk."

"Oh Sure!" Chandni kept walking. She not only reached the lady to the stop but also put her in the bus she needed.

Then she looked around ...and she panicked!

Where am I now? She looked at her mobile. Oh god! It's discharged, NOW?

Pooja was in huge tears and Naani was consoling her. She had already sent Miku with Mohan to look for Chandni and asked them to update her immediately when some news was available.

"Pooja, don't cry, beta. It's not your fault that cabs are on strike."

"I shouldn't have allowed her to go."

"Sadly, that's true! And then, you didn't tell me till now that she had chosen to do something like this. Faith to go barefoot is one thing, but I don't approve of anybody putting their life in risk. Then it becomes blind faith. It's unjust to God, too! He has the onus to save you." Naani was very clear in her thoughts, "Pooja beta, even if she had asked you to allow her, you should have been strict with her. Always be strict and firm, Pooja!"

Pooja burst into fresh tears, "Naani when I was strict and firm, you know what it resulted into!"

Naani looked at Pooja's mangalsootra. She knew what Pooja meant but now was not the time to discuss it, Naani changed the topic. "As such we don't have to worry at all. She's just here somewhere on roads of Mumbai. Even if she were hidden in some dungeon somewhere remote, my Chiku would still find her and bring her safe home.. I have complete faith."

Naani's voice had a lot of conviction which pacified Pooja.

Advay reached D. Damodar...and there was no Chandni! What happened? Where is she? Advay had been little relieved after connecting with her but now he panicked completely. He tried her number but it was switched off. "Bloody hell!" he cursed loudly.  

He asked people on the road giving her description. But it was Mumbai. Nobody bothered about anybody here on road. Had somebody fooled her and taken her with him? Advay was out of his mind with worry. All around, she was not to be seen. 

He and his people started running across different roads.

From one signal to another he kept crossing and running a little far then coming back again. Asking people, again crossing again running to check her...

Advay asked everybody but nobody could tell him. Advay flinched at the thought of Chandni getting lost. His heart called out, "Please God Please!"

And then suddenly, he saw her walking towards him. Both ran to each other and their bodies crashed. Advay held her tight to his bosom, she was heartbeat, she was air, she was everything!

"Theek ho Tum? (Are you OK?)" he could barely whisper.

"Yes!" She was so happy to see him. Somewhere deep she had known he would come and he hadn't failed her.

'This girl will be the death of me someday!' thought Advay.

A short while later, Chandni sat in Advay's car. He leaned across her and reached out to her seat belt.

"Mujhe seat belt lagana aata hai." (I know how to put seat belt. ) Chandni pouted, her eyes sparkling, her face smiling.

"Tum kuchh bhi kabhi bhi theek se nahi karati!"  (You never do anything right) he spoke with love his lips just a whisper away from her face. "And then I cannot do this." He kissed her on nose...then nuzzled against her neck breathing her in, taking relief and pleasure both from it.

" Ammm..." Chandni just couldn't stop herself from hugging him as she moaned. She had to catch him at something he didn't do right. "Did you call home and tell them?"

"Yes! I did! Called Miku also. He had come for you."

"Of course! He would. He's my sweet devar after all. I'll go home and once again apologise to all."

"Later! Currently, we are going somewhere else."

"Where?"Chandni's eyes sparkled with happy excitement of a child.

"You said I never take you around anywhere, right? So correcting that! Have you seen the sea shore?"

She had seen it yet not seen it. She remembered the sad moment when he had managed to throw her out. But she wasn't going to mention to him. She was very happy that he was taking her for outing. Anywhere in the world was ok.

Watching her silent lost in thoughts, Advay asked, "How come you didn't panic today?"

"Because a certain someone has told me to remember his eyes, our moments! So when I am scared, I just remember him. His eyes stay with me and I'm OK."

Advay smiled happily. "Why suddenly Siddhivinayak today?"

"To ask for a mannat(vow)"

"What kind of Mannat?"

"If I disclose it, I won't get it."

She didn't have to tell. He knew what she must have asked for. Is this a good time? Should I ask her?

"Chandni, remember Vidvaan?"

"Of course I do! Damaroo, what a question! He's my bachha!" Chandni's eyes filled with love.

"Precisely, Chandu! He's your son. We can adopt him, you know?"

"No. I don't think so." Chandni was serious and firm.

"Chandni?" Advay couldn't believe her refusal. "Excuse Me!... You are registered as the boy's mother already!"

"Yes Dev! I know that! I did it then, for Meghna and for the baby, too! But it was then! And it was a unilateral decision! I did it with my own understanding...maybe my impetuousness..."  Chandni was contemplative, "...and more so to protect Indrani in my blind faith..." Suddenly her eyes changed to angry hatred.

Advay listened silently reading her expressions...her feelings beyond her words.

"In a way it was good that you ditched me in reception party on the basis of Vidvaan. Meghna came to know about her baby and then all her emotions, her suffering as a mother came clear to me first time. I hadn't given proper thought to her perspective...Mamaji supported my doing that day... but I feel differently now!

Reinstating Meghna with the baby could not be done by me...could not be done by Mamaji...could not be done by Meghna herself. But you can do it!"Chandni spoke with huge conviction and then continued in firm voice, "...You should do it!"

Advay felt relief flooding through him as a huge weight shifted from his chest. But he was rather surprised by a peculiar proud satisfying smile curving his lips. People applauded him hugely, awarded him many a times but he never felt any happiness ever in all that. He found his satisfaction in his work alone, not in his accolades...yet, with Chandni, it was all different. Her confidence in him gave him a huge satisfaction...a kind of motivation to stand true to her belief.

"Dev, I want a baby, yes! But your baby! Our Acchu! You may not understand my purpose, my obsession behind it. But I am true to my feelings...

And then, knowing that Meghna can unite and live happily with her baby, I simply cannot take the right away from her just because I am registered officially as the baby's mother...I cannot be selfish like that, Dev. You understand that, right?" she beseeched earnestly.

Yes, he did! He very much did! His wife was completely guileless, if anything else not! 

With her words, now the only task remaining was to get the background check details expedited and then have PP and Meghna united to enjoy parenthood with baby. 

Should I mention PP to her? What will be her reaction to him as Meghna's husband?

Before he could speak up, Chandni spoke, "Dev, no more baby talk, please! That subject is weighing heavy on all our conversations, our casual talks...the one entity in this universe whom I needed to speak to I have already connected. Now we just wait..."

"Not just Wait...we do our act!" Advay winked at her and she blushed.

He watched the colour rise in her cheeks, his gaze went to her toes, they were curled. Will it always be like this? He wondered happily as he drove.

*** Read all about scientific basis of Hindu Gods. Why Ganesha, the son of shiva (purush) and shakti(prakriti) is born before them.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/145504572 

What happens further as Chandni , as always, asked a boon so bizarre that pain is inherent in it.

Pooja has a sad saga of her own. The show like so many other threads, butchered up this part also. Yet, our story is meant to complete all loops with justifiabe answers. So what is past and what will be future of Pooja?

Is Naani getting some premonitions?

What thought flashed in advay's mind? Koi aakashvaani toh nahi?

Advay is relieved of a huge dilemma he had. Now his task is easy...he just have to be righteous as he always is. But is being a little too optimistic about easy settlement of PPghna story? Is any love story existent without any hurdles?

Keep reading... it's getting more and more interesting.

Hit Like ...it's just a click after you have read the whole.

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago
AnnDan thumbnail
I hope future of Pooja will be happy.

๐Ÿ˜ณ
binc0802 thumbnail
Great update. I like how you connected Ganesh and Siva. I love all the lines of prayer part. It's soo good. I thought this is the change in their personalities right. Today Chandani overcome her fear and Advay didn't blast on her after he saw Chandini ๐Ÿ˜Š Am I right Neha or correct me dear.
Originally posted by: AnnDan

I hope future of Pooja will be happy.

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Towards the end, after a lot of struggle, she will be๐Ÿ˜Š...she deserves it...such a sweet soul...
Originally posted by: binc0802

Great update. I like how you connected Ganesh and Siva. I love all the lines of prayer part. It's soo good. I thought this is the change in their personalities right. Today Chandani overcome her fear and Advay didn't blast on her after he saw Chandini ๐Ÿ˜Š Am I right Neha or correct me dear.

It's not complete change in personalities like how the show showed๐Ÿ˜†... this is a slow transition...

Advay has done so many efforts to make her come out of her PTSD...if you remember the older chapter from 16 to 18, he had taken her out with him and left her alone...that time itself, she had managed it a little making him feel proud of her...she is learning to be OK if things are in control...but she did panic when she lost her way...that is natural for a person.

Advay would have blasted her; but in the call itself, he realised she has not panicked. ...and then he feels good. He wants her to be free, to be independent...

This episode little less pressure and resolution of Baby issue... that baby the show had sprouted up from thin air literally!๐Ÿ˜ก. In nature, even a sprout doesn't come like that. They used the baby for disowning of Chandni by Advay and then nothing further about the baby...as if it's not baby, it's veggie... you stove it away someplace and done! 

I hope I'll be able to give some justice for baby and mother.

binc0802 thumbnail
Ya I remember that scene. After Deewali shopping right. I love how the transition is happening in time. Ya true. In the show they have so much pressure of TRP I guess. So they  take the tracks which ever way they want with out sense. Yes, I think you already give justice to characters with your writing. You do that in future also. I am putting so much pressure on you indirectly๐Ÿ˜† Love you.
 Hi Friends, 

hope you do enjoy the songs I put interim the episodes...the same way as it's done in the show... 

Genuine request to all of you...please do listen to the songs in this series on you tube. They are latest hit songs by Bollywood best singers. 

The lyrics have very nice meaning, which I use when they are apt for the emotions being described... 

Even my sweet Russian friends who don't understand hindi, just listen to music and voice in song... even Barun has urged you in bollywood festival, right?๐Ÿ˜‰

I heard 22 yards music album... the lyrics are actually good, but maybe because it's the spirit needed or because it's Amartya's debut composition, the music doesn't hit your soul.

Sometimes, in not so hit movies , one finds some real beautiful songs. Sharing one by Atif Aslam here. Simply wonderful music and excellent singing. " Magar jaane de(Forget, let it be!)

I wish Barun gets a song like these one day in his films. He'll ace the emotions such that the song will become a history... like the one Madhubala did in "Achchha jee main haari"...her innocence, her beauty, her smile... simply enthralling.
Image result for madhubala achcha jee main haari

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWfzLpR3Q_E[/YOUTUBE]
I speak about Barun in my above post with complete conviction because I truly believe in the guy as star find of Bollywood. Read why I believe so

Lingering Moments...IPK3 The Untold Saga...Chapter 37

As Hima and I discussed earlier, the personailities do not change overnight, they always undergo a slow transition. So Advay Chandni have not lost their traits, they still do fight๐Ÿ˜† 

In this episode, AdNi are caught up in super conflicting emotions. All Chandni's insecurities around the earlier half smile surfacing.  

Advay had known the differences in their upbringing, their environment and their temperament could bring issues. But the shrewd businessman is finding it difficult to manage his home-front.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I myself found it quite challenging to exactly do justice to a woman's insecurities and a man's frustration when he is simply unable to understand those. 

When Advay parked and got out from the car, the security came right after him but he dismissed them. He opened the door for Chandni and she stepped out.

Silently both walked together through a plush resort. People saluted him and he nodded back in acknowledgement. Chandni was too baffled and very excited to question anything. On the backside, there were concrete steps leading to cultivated garden of palm and coconut trees and green vegetation. Chandni was immediately pleased to see the beautifully designed landscape. They climbed down the steps and walked silently on the tiled road taking them through to a white sandy beach and vibrant vast expanse of grey and orange gold sea. White surf capped waves rolled into their view as salt danced in the air.

Chandni gasped in awe, reaching out for Dev's hand spontaneously in her mystified excitement. She had once been the sad Chandni coming here having lost everything in life. But now she was not that grown up Chandni any more! Suddenly she had reverted back to that young Chandu Dev's memories brought again and again to him. Her gentle clasp on his hand gave him a feeling like she was grasping directly on his heart. The sensation came back to him again same as he felt in childhood and he wondered how she could possibly affect him so explicitly even after so many years.

Out of their own volition, his fingers curled around hers in the same always assuring' grasp she had come to trust since childhood.  His thumb ran absentmindedly back and forth across the back of her hand. Another few minutes passed as they moved farther from the resort. Together they stowed their shoes on the sand without losing their clutch. It sealed their bodies tighter, their souls together wrapping them in serene layers of salt, sand, and love.

They continued walking and no one mentioned the gesture. She glanced down for a moment and then she squeezed gently. With a gentle tug, she swung their hands back and forth same as when they were little kids and walked along the Ganges shore or through the woods almost every day.

He had had a lot of girls in his bed till now; but had never ever done something so very innocent as he had done with her...just her and nobody else.

"It feels kind of strange being with you like this after so many years", she admitted as they walked towards the water, the beach sand getting wet under their feet.

It was dusk already...The sun lingered on the west horizon watching the long lost childhood lovers finding each other once again. The evening glow reflected off the water turning the ocean into a bed of gold and glittering gems. Both hungrily took in a breathtaking view.

"Does it?", Dev asked. Oddly, he felt it too. Known...familiar...yet unfamiliar like lost and found after a very long time.

"Yeah! Normally there are so many... emotions flaring between us when we every time see each other, but this time it feels different."

Dev realized she meant both the sensual, loving ones and the violently conflicting ones!

"Maybe we're learning to be comfortable around one another?, " Dev offered with a small smile, as he didn't know what else to say. 

A lot had happened...She had proclaimed herself to be his and his alone...He was now feeling relieved that he didn't have to make a choice between the real mother and a deserving mother for the baby... ...She had urged him to wait patiently for their loving union's outcome taking the pressure out from their everyday relation.

"Yeah, I suppose that's it. But it feels like maybe something more too." Chandu spoke looking lost at the vast ocean.

It was a totally vague statement...very typical of Chandu...He didn't want to prod her for anything more. He was happy that she mentioned what she felt. Maybe even she could not fathom the feeling...it was awkwardly foreign to them.

They walked in silence for a little while molding their movements together, their bodies syncing into an easy rhythm they always found in their love making.  

Advay was lost in deep thoughts, 'Be it Making love, be it morning sit out on terrace, be it this kind of walk along the beach...be it his guitar music or his breathing or the tempo of his heartbeat...Everything was based on a primordial rhythm...a rhythm that could not be fit into all rational mathematical algorithms he plotted in his brain and on his computer all the time. I can mathematically calculate the orbit of comets but I can't calculate the range of these feelings of pure unadulterated content...without having to do anything great or big... it was so small...just being with her...on the sea shore...in comfortable silence.'

At one point, suddenly Chandu left Dev's  hand and ran in the water. She bent happily and picked some surf and water from the waves in her palm... But it slipped through her hands, making her feel sad...

Why is happiness always like this?... You wanted to hold it to you forever, but it slipped from your fingers without your wanting to, sometimes even without your knowing to...'

She looked at the lines of her fate on her empty palm. How I wish I could rewrite everything of my life... right from all those childhood instances of Dev and me... everything that I did or I said to him... everything that he did or he said to me...How I wish I could make a fresh start once again!'

Dev walked up to her looking quizzically at her forlorn expressions... He questioned her desolate look with a shake of his head and raising his brows... She smiled weakly at him shaking her head in denial of any sadness...He gently wrapped her arm around her and brought her back on the sand.

Both sat on the wet sand watching the sun sinking in the water leaving the ocean glittering gold; his hand now wrapped around her shoulders, while his palm absent-mindedly caressed her arm up and down softly, gently.

Chandni felt the peace, too and somehow his caress without any sensuality in it, just pure innocent love, encouraged her heart. Should I ask him as I thought in the morning? Maybe there's a very valid explanation or maybe he has some surprise planned for me which he hasn't disclosed yet. When can I ask if not now? Maybe he hasn't realized that I have been hurting. He will apologize and the matter will end.

"May I ask you something?" She asked gently, almost a whisper.

What's it? His quizzical eyebrows asked her as he turned his face to her.

"Why were you so angry when I took your work call? I wasn't meaning any harm, you know?"

Advay was taken aback by this sudden query. Long time had passed after that and suddenly she was bringing it up now and being so tentative about it. Out of nowhere, he had the urge to tease her.

"Of course! It's work! What do you understand in it to be able to answer anything on call?"

His tone was teasing, yet Chandni felt like he had slapped her. She got up in a flash, as if she had touched fire and burnt herself.

Advay didn't understand the sudden change at all.

"If I don't understand anything, you should have just let me be. Why did you come back for me? Why did you insist on marrying me?"

Now where had this come from? Work call answering ...How could it relate in any way to their being married? Advay got up himself and bent his head down on her, "What's the matter with you? Abhi achchi thee, abhi theekhi mirchi!" (Just now she was all fine, suddenly she turns into spicy chili ready to fight)

His tone, though innocent, fuelled her anger further. "Me? I am Theekhi mirchi? And what about your being volcano all the time?...

Her voice reached highest pitch in its angry octave.   "Your work, your brother, your sister...everything is always about your sphere... Each of them...And where do I stand? Just for body pleasure? That's the sphere for me, right?" Chandni spat out.

Now, Advay lost it! It was such a low remark to make! "Enough, Chandni!" He thundered, "Watch your mouth! And take back what you just said!"

"What else am I allowed to do?"

Chandni stomped away, angry tears burning her eyes.  Advay watched still stunned in anger, desperately figuring out what exactly she had said and what she meant by it? Brother, sister? Where was she coming from?

Chandni walked fast, sobbing, agony gripping her heart... She looked at the vast golden ocean... 

Her heart screamed, 'Why? Why are you like this? So calm on the surface and violent power inside in strong currents... Why is love like that? So fulfilling, so happy on surface and yet burning, hurting, choking inside... robbing you of everything you have ...even your individuality.'

In anger, she stumbled over something, losing her footing... "Careful! Dev's frustrated roar fell into her ears as his strong arms gripped her. "Koi bhi kaam kabhi theek se nahi karegi! Hamesha chot lagwaake leti hai!" (You never do any task properly! Always manage to get hurt)

"Yes! I never do anything properly! I am dumb...I am duffer...I am not a multi Ph. D. like you... leave me!" Chandni pulled herself out of his grip and ran away angrily.

Advay was losing it more and more by every passing minute. He never ever thought of her as dumb or duffer. He respected her for knowledge, her understanding. This claim was totally false.

"Chandni, Stop!"

She kept running ... suddenly she saw an exit from the beach and ran towards it. Advay had to go back for his shoes.  By the time, he caught up to her, she had stopped a lone taxi available on road. She was about to get inside, when Advay pulled her back by her arm.

"Chandni, Stop it! You don't know what you are saying!"

"I know! I am not a duffer, Ok! I am not allowed to speak in your work calls. I am not supposed to interfere when you talk to your brother, I am not supposed to say anything if you are talking with your sister..."

"Rubbish! That's just pure rubbish, utter nonsense! Come to the car."

"No!"

"Chandni, I am not discussing this open on the road like this! You are coming to the car just now."

"You'll never ever discuss it, I know. I know where I stand with you. I am going, you can't stop me.."

"Enough!"

Decibel crashed the sound barrier. Chandni was stunned...suddenly pulled out from her hysteria.

"Madam, do you want to come or not? My meter is running here!" The cab driver yelled. He was running a risk already.

Advay's face was thunder as he gave a murderous look to the driver. Without a word, the man put the meter back up and drove away. Advay's security brought his car near them as they stood angrily looking at each other.

Advay took a long breath to calm himself and walked to the driver's seat taking the key from the driver. He paused for a second before getting into car.

"Chandni, get inside! End of!"

His voice had such absolute angry authority that she dropped her resistance and got into the car though totally unwilling. He and his anger, all the time!

She was shaking with anger herself and fumbled with the seat belt.

He leaned over to help her buckle.

"Mujhe seat belt lagana aata hai!" Chandni screeched in anger. (I can put the seat belt on!)

He retreated giving a long sigh. Just a while back, she had allowed him to do it. She knew, it was his way of showing his care for her. But now she had locked herself in anger cocoon.

Chandni somehow managed to buckle herself. Her tears were stubborn, she didn't want them to flow...not especially at this moment in front of Dev; but they did! Same as she pushed away Dev, she wiped off her tears angrily with the back of her palm willing to not let them flow again.

But today, they had their own will! Suddenly, they sprang back in her eyes as she thought of her bathroom song...How happily she had called him mad for choosing her who was not worthy...the whole mess had started when he had almost yelled at her for taking his call next morning. He called her oscillating... didn't he fluctuate from sweet lovemaking to sudden anger? She wiped her new tears angrily once again.

All that I am asking is one small sorry... That will do everything ok... But no! He wants to mock me, tease me, ridicule me! As if, my feelings don't count at all. New tears sprang to her eyes and again she angrily wiped them off almost hurting her eyes.

Quietly, he watched her fighting with her tears. He hated it! He hated her tears. He hated when he couldn't hold her as she cried, when he couldn't wipe those tears. He genuinely wanted to understand where she was coming from? Why was she suddenly, out of nowhere, so very upset? Upset to a degree that she sounded illogical in all her talk. He felt lost as to how to approach her. Maybe the focus on driving would sort his mind.

"Chandni... please understand! You are getting the whole thing wrong!" He spoke patiently as he pulled away, accelerating on the road.

"Please try and understand my perspective. The work calls are diverse and extremely critical. They can be from abroad regarding the government security projects I do. There is a risk that you may pick up a call and give some decision without fully realizing the impact of it. You got my lecture cancelled which was wrong of you; though you did it in good intention. The students have exam this week. That lecture was important for them because I had put in leave of absence for our honeymoon to the Dean. In your perspective, my sleep was important. For me and also for them, my completing their required portion was important. In my security projects I don't want them to assume that it's enough to talk to you or relay a message to you, the way Drake assumed that day."

Chandni listened to him though nothing much sank in her angry brain.

"Regarding my family, I strongly believe that be it Naani, be it Maasi, be it Pooja... each one of them has a right on me...out of your love for me, you must not violate their right... And then these are the people who have been teaching me right and wrong, pointing out my flaws to me...that keeps me on right track always.

It doesn't mean you are out of the sphere or anything. Tomorrow, even you can scold me. You can point out my flaws. You have the right, too.

I stop you, only when you're trying to justify me out of love... That's your habit, Chandu! You justified Indrani in similar blind faith. I don't want you to fall in that kind of trap, ever again! Not even for me!

Regarding Miku, I scold him because I want him to be on right path. He cannot live life being a prankster as he had been. If I am not strict, he'll be the same as he was with Abba and Ammi...You can go ahead and love Miku as much as you want but don't protect his wrong doings."

They had reached home and he pulled the car in front of the door expecting her to say something in response.

Chandni had her own defense but she was too angry at the moment to say anything. She did not realize herself, where all this anger sprung from? She chose to keep silent for the moment instead of getting into argument and counter argument, now that they had reached home. Quietly, she unbuckled herself, opened the door and got out.

Advay was left dumbstruck in his seat. He had made a sincere effort to explain his perspective, but sometimes Chandni was just irrational, refusing to listen to anything.

The memory of his shuddhikaran pooja flashed in his mind. She had called him evil-minded. When he was taking his revenge, she had cursed him as orphan who would never get a family. 

Today, again she had made some false claim and had chosen to walk away without any discussion. And in spite of everything , he still loved her!

"Chandni!" He tried calling out behind her but she was already in the middle of the family crowding her from all sides. Everybody fussed on her...asking her about her venture of barefoot walk alone... About Ganesha darshan first time...about being left in the middle of the road...about her outing with her hubby on sea shore...

"Mad girl you are! You teach Aadi that God is within you and then you go barefoot to temple from Here to Siddhivinayak troubling that body of yours... You think this is Allahabad or what? This is Mumbai, beta...there are risks on road.", Naani gently slapped Chandni's cheek for her brash ways.

"True Naani, I am mad, I put all of you in tension, I am sorry!". She caught her ears. Everybody laughed.

"Paagal hai par cute hai! She's my katto!" (She's mad but she's cute) Advay joined the group smiling towards her to urge her with his eyes... at least now that she was in the family group, she would come out of her cocoon and connect with him.

Chandni smiled extra wide at Naani, "I'll just freshen up and come, Naani. I have been out the whole day, feel grimy."   

Without any response to Advay, Chandni excused herself from the group and left for her room.

Advay sadly watched her leaving him once again. He remembered once long before, in Allahabad, she had lashed out at him in anger ... So harsh, so cutting...about being an orphan...it had brought tears to his eyes...

When he had thrown her out, she had lashed out at him saying Aap jaisa dushman bhagwan dushman ko bhi na de! (an enemy like him should not be given to enemies also) . 

Why was she like that only to him and to no one else ever! There was a sad complaint in his eyes.

Chandni's eyes were sad, too! I don't mind if others call me dumb but it hurts so much when he treats me like that. Why just him?

Naani and Pooja gestured at each other with their eyes,  'What has happened now?' Both were tired of this duo... so very much in love and yet always fighting! Both winked and  smiled, they knew they would sort themselves out by morning.

Hope you guys enjoyed the garama garam (hot) fight between lovers. Understnading a man's world is not easy for a woman and understanding a woman's heart is not easy for a man.

The dialogue, "Paagal hai par cute hai", I just couldn't resist putting in. Loved Barun as Arnav in IPK1 in that holy drunk shot where he says it ... the superb delivery and his expressions.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Do not fluster yourself over their fight...as Naani and Pooja gestured, these two fight and then get together again in superb lovemaking session.๐Ÿ˜‰

Don't forget to hit Like๐Ÿ˜†

binc0802 thumbnail
Yes I totally agree with you. With the transition they understand their feelings about each other more but their character traits won't change. That doesn't mean they don't love each other. Here I don't know who is wrong and right. Both of their thinking is right here in their respective view. I love this update because it's very real and some what close to our life. This dilemma happens in day to day life. Love you for your continuous updates. I try to understand songs. Mine Hindi is not that much good. I understand dialogues but I don't understand songs totally.