Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Omg what is happening?
I agree Raman is doing it understanding Amma's pov but Ishu's thoughts should also matter na. Hope jaldi sab sort out ho jaye.
Update soon di, tq for pm.
Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nyc interesting Update.
Continue soon.
Thanks for pm 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 9

It has been four days after Raman denied for ishra marraige . They hadn't met eachother after that day,as after denying for the marraige, Raman has started searching any other way to get ruhi but he ass getting non . His lawyer has made him understand that shagun is a mother and ruhi is small , she is getting married and above all Raman don't have a nice man image in public he is a rude,arrogant,drunkard person, moreover though ruhi loves him but she fears him so court will surely give ruhi's custody to ashgun . Raman almost cried on his fate but he don't want to give up so easily ,he again asked any...,any way to get ruhi. Pathak searched in books and net ,then said " no bhai there is no way except settled it out of court ".

R- what do you mean by out of court.?

P- you know ,out of court settlement, I mean you talk to shagun and ashok Khanna, may be they will agree and you don't have to fight the case .

R- but why they will agree for out of court settlement .They will not I know it .

P- even I know it but we can talk to them for once before the court next date, may be ...

R- (angrily)- you mean to say that I should give up and beg in front of themfor my own daughter.

P- I knew it from earlier that you will not like this that's why I hadn't suggested this before but thought to put it in your mind before its get too late .

Raman calmed down listening to this ,he sat on the chair ,thought deeply for sometimes and then said " ok , you call their lawyer and talk to him ,may be they agree ".

P- are you sure bhai ?

R- yeah ,I can do anything for my ruhi ,I had done much wrong with her not anymore ,main uska liye kuch bhi karne ke liye taiyyar hoon ,I want my daughter back .

He said almost pleading ,patyak nodded and said " ok bhai as you say ,I will talk to their lawyer and inform you shortly ".

R- make it fast Neel .

P- ok bhai

Raman left from there and went to his house . One the other hand ishita was very restless as the day were passing and she was not able to help bhalla's in any way . Next day, ishita was attending her patients when a crying ruhi along with her nanny entered the room . Ishita saw ruhi and asked ,taking her in her arms " what happened why she is crying and why you brought her here ".

The nanny informed that ruhi has a toothache from last night . It was mild in night but it had become severe in morning that's why she brought her .

I- where is shagun ?

N- madam ko shopping ke liye jaana tha to she told me to bring ruhi baby here .

I- (surprised )- sue went to shopping leaving her crying dayguter behind.

N- yes madam ,Maine unko bola bhi rukne ke liye but she didn't budge .

I- koi nahi, I will take care of her . Aap baith jaaiye.

The nanny nodded ,ishita checked ruhi and gave her some mouthwash . Ruhi took it in mouth and rinse her mouth then she checked her mouth started treating her between the process she thought to call Raman and inform him about ruhi's condition . Thinking so she called Raman . They hadn't talked or saw eachother for last many days ,he got quite surprised receiving her call but picked it soon thinking may be she had got some solution to his problem .

R- hello Dr iyer .

I- Mr Mr bhalla ,are you busy .

R, not really ,what's it ?

I- can you come to my clinic for sometimes.

R- your clinic ? Can I know why ?

I- there is a reason ,please if you can make it .

R- is it about ruhi.

I- yeah .

R- ok ,I will be there as soon as possible .

Ishra hung the call,Raman immediately picked his car keys and ran towards the parking lot, he wanted to get the solution of his solution as soon as possible.He reached to her clinic after about twenty minutes and asked for ishita.The receptionist called ishita and informed ,she called inside. He went to her cabin and asked desperately " bolo ishita what solution did you get ".

Ishita looked at Raman and spoke " Mr bhalla I don't have any solution ,ruhi is here with her nanny so I thought to inform you , so that you can meet her ."

Raman's eyes sparkled in happiness but next moment he got sad ,she looked at him and asked " what happened Mr bhalla ".

R- ( sadly)- I thought you had some solution .

I- I m sorry ,I don't have any .Had you thought something .

R- not really but pathak gave me a suggestion and I told him to talk on it .

They were talking when ruhi moaned again in pain , ishra turned and walked towards her . He saw ruhi with concerned eyes and asked ishita " what happened to her ".

She told everything to him ,he got angry listening to this and spoke " this woman na , that's why i don't want to give my baby to her . Chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye main apni ruhi ko us aurat se le kar rahunga, meri bachchi .(I will take my ruhi from that lady at any cost ,my poor baby).

Ishita looked at Raman and wondered what he is going to do ,thars when his phone buzzed , he looked at the number and picked the call immediately.  Ishita made a dirty face noticing this and thought" few seconds earlier he wanted to take his daughter back from shagun and now started talking about business over phone, does he really care for ruhi or just showing that he is concerned ".

She was lost in her thoughts when ruhi moaned in pain again calling her father, ishita got angry and thought to give a ear full of lecture to him . Thinking so she went to the corner and was about to shout on him when she listened him " I don't care pathak, give her every damn thing which she want ".

Ishita narrowed her brows and started listening him keenly and she listened him further " I know very well ,what I m doing. Maine kaha na meri bachchi mere liye sabse important hai . Koi nahi ,I will transfer everything to her which is on my name ,I can again become old Raman bhalla for my baby , I owe my life to her ,Maine bahut ignore kiya hai use ,now I will do everything just for her ."

Ishita got happy to listen that Raman loves ruhi somuch while she became worried thinking he is giving his everything to shagun to get ruhi. That's when he listened him again but his voice was very meek like defeated person " ok as she want ,I will work under Ashok Khanna again,like I was doing earlier ".

Ishita was shocked listening to this when she heard him again " I don't care if they insult me ,I just want my daughter back ,you inform there lawyer that we agree...

He was yet to complete himself when ishita snatched the phone from him and spoke " no no please don't agree with any of there norms ,just wait for our another call ".

Saying so ishita disconnected the phone and looked at Raman who was giving her a deadly glare . She didn't got scared rather shouted " what is this,you are giving your everything to shagun to get ruhi's custody ".

R- Dr iyer stay away from my matters ,its non of your business .

Ishita felt like outsider , she was hurt, she closed her eyes to compose herself then spoke
" I agree with everything but this is not done ."

R- only two three more days are left for court hearing and if I don't do anything asap ,it will announce ruhi's custody to them.

I- I agree to you but you are losing any way . Had you thought how they will behave to you after this .

R- I don't care .

I- you have to ,because you are not alone ,you will have ruhi ,then your parents ,siblings . Won't they suffer because of this .

R- then what should I do . You are seeing my baby na ,she is in somuch pain still that woman didn't care and went away leaving her . Now tell what should I do ?

He spoke almost crying , ishita looked at him thoroughly and recalled that this is the same person who showed himself as a arrogant and rude person ,who never talk to anyone nicely . She realised that was only mask,inside that this was the real Raman bhalla ,who is filled with a lot of emotions who was trying every means to get his daughter back to him . She again felt guilty for misunderstanding him and giving that interview to media , in which she mentioned that Raman bhalla is a careless and bad father. She really wanted to help him and also tried but it didn't worked because of her mother . She looked at Raman who was still standing there downcasting his head ,waiting for her to tell something . She looked at Raman and spoke " Mr bhalla we still have three days ,we will surely think of something ,just don't give up. "

Raman didn't answered her ,still he was looking down when she held his face , make him looked at her and asked " Mr bhalla are you listening to me ".

He looked at her but didn't spoke anything ,she asked again " Mr bhalla we will come up with something, please don't give up .are you getting me ?."

She asked looking deep into his dark brown eyes ,he nodded like a obedient kid .

I- now I have to treat ruhi ,you just he with us .

Saying so she went to ruhi ,who was resting under the effect of medication and asked " rooh how are you feeling now baby ".

Ruhi opened her eyes and spoke with great difficulty " abhi bhi dald kal laha hai" .( it's still paining).

I- koi nahi ,abhi hum ruhi ko ek jaadu ki dawa denge usse rooh ka dard ekdum choomantar ho jaayega ( we will give a magical medicine to ruhi and the pain will vanish immediately).

Ishita spoke giving her wide smile making Ruman smile too a bit . Ishita treated ruhi nicely and ishra talked a bit more . Then ruhi felt ok , ishita prescribed her medicine and she along with her nanny went home . Raman too left and after completing her shift ishita too came back to her house ,but she was very much tensed about Ruman . Herfatger opened the door for her and asked immediately " ishu kanna why are you looking so upset ,you know na you can share anything with your father ".

Ishira nodded and went to her room ,she freshened up but was still thinking how to help Ruman, finally she thought to talk to her father.  She after having her coffee and snacks ,called appa in her room and shared everything with her father ,he too started thinking the ways to help bhalla's.  Finally he called Mr bhalla and told him to come to the society park with Raman,they need to talk something urgently . Mr bhalla agreed to him and they decided to meet after dinner .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment.

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part, enjoy reading 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome fab fantastic chap
Too good
Poor Raman he is ready to do anything and everything for ruhi
Please continue soon
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
Loved it
Shagun is so careless
Hope ishra comes together soon
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing update 
Continue soon
N
Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 
sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dr.
What is Mr. Iyer planned. 
Raman is so caring towards ruhi. 
He agree to work under ashok for the sake of ruhi. 
And he agree to give everything to Ruhi. 
Nice update