Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: life4me

Nice uodate. Loving the bond between sumitra and bella. I think Mahir is falling for Bella. 

Continue soon pls. 

Hey is your name Pooja? Well thanks for the comment. πŸ˜ƒ And yup Mahir is falling hard for Bella. 
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Nice update.
Plz update soon.

Thanks. Updating now!! πŸ˜ƒ
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Update soon dear  how many milestones u need to cross 

Need to cross two more milestones. πŸ˜Š
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update dear
Loved it
Sumitra make bela ready as per her request
Sullen mahir was nice
So many questions as he want her to be comfortable.
Update soon please
Thanks

Thanks Asif. Updating in next two minutes. πŸ˜ƒ

I by the love sullen Mahir. πŸ˜‰
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonie32

congrats ashπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Sonie!! πŸ˜³
The.Wanderer thumbnail

CHAPTER 11

Things continued in pretty much the same manner over the next week as well. Slowly Bella was growing fond of Mahir and Sumitra. In Sumitra she found a mother, one who cared for her, one who looked out for her. She had never seen anyone do something for the other person so selflessly. Seeing Mahir and Sumitra together was treat. She couldn't help but admire the bond that they shared. They were each other's best friends. She had not met Mahir's father yet. But even then their family looked perfect to her. More than her family had ever looked. She had begun to wish that she was part of that family. Slowly, unknown to her, she had begun to fall in love with Mahir.

His goofy attitude, the way became conscious if she went near him, the way he averted his eyes if her neckline slipped (which would happen often since she didn't care about how she sat), his serious no-nonsense attitude all made him very endearing to her. No one had scolded her with such authority before. Mahir was a strict teacher. He stood no nonsense from her. Many a times he would scold her for getting distracted and Bella would enjoy that. Sometimes she pretended to get distracted just to get him to scold her. The way his eyes would shine with genuine pride when she solved the most difficult of problems. His disapproval when she made silly mistakes, which was often. He would get exasperated at her stupid jokes. Seeing him pout when she and Sumitra ganged up on him, made her want to kiss him again. Bella had fallen in love with Mahir, and she was blissfully unaware of the fact.

Soon it was the day of the KT exam. Bella was nervous as hell. She stood outside the classroom with Yuvi and Rehan. Others were missing due to various reasons. Yuvi held on to her hand as she bounced up and down on the balls of her feet. Suddenly she spotted Mahir coming towards her through the crowd and she let go of Yuvi's hand and rushed towards Mahir and hugged him tightly. Mahir was very awkward because of her hug that too in front of her boyfriend. But Yuvi was not at all affected by it. In fact at that very moment he was busy checking out some other girl who was standing there. Mahir gently pushed Bella away and wished her luck.

Bella: Mahir if I pass today, I will give you a treat.

Just then the final bell rang and Bella went inside the classroom. Yuvi turned awkwardly to Mahir.

Yuvi: Hey, Mr. Thick Glasses, thank you for tutoring her. Otherwise she would have driven all of us crazy.

Mahir: You are welcome Yuvraj.

That evening Mahir was feeling restless as Bella would not be visiting him. Bella was out with her friends to celebrate her freedom but even she could not enjoy herself fully. Finally at about 10:00 PM she made some excuse to leave and left in her car. But instead of going home, she went to the Sehgal Mansion to celebrate with Mahir and Sumitra. When she reached there she found that Andy, who was out of town for a few days had returned. She rang the bell and when the door opened she rushed inside and stopped short at the sight of Andy Sehgal.

Bella: Sorry aunty I did not realise that Mahir's dad is home. I will leave.

Mahir: No Bella, its fine. Dad this is Bella, my friend.

Bella: Hello uncle. Sorry I have just come here to celebrate successfully giving my maths KT exam with aunty and Mahir. Mahir thank you so much for tutoring me. I think there is a fair chance that I will clear the exam with good marks. I cannot thank you enough. I will leave now.

Andy: No Bella stay. It is not often that I get to meet Mahir's friends. Probably because my son doesn't have any friends. I hope you are joining us for dinner tonight.

Bella: I... ummm...

Sumitra: Of course she is. Sit down dear. Bhushan bring out the food.

Soon they were all sitting for dinner. Bella was feeling very awkward as this was the first time she was sitting with a family for dinner. She could sense Mahir and Andy were making efforts at conversation for her sake.

Mahir: So, dad how is the book that you are currently reading?

Andy: It is nice. I have reached till the part where Jahangir's reign has been described. Especially his encounter with Nur Jahan and her father... What was his name?

Bella: Ghiyas Beg.

Everyone looked at her in surprise.

Bella: Sorry. Which book are you reading uncle?

Andy: Emperors of Peacock Throne. It's a...

Bella: Lovely book about the Mughal history.

Andy: (Somewhat surprised) You read history?

Bella: I adore history. Especially the Mughal history.

Andy: You read the whole book?

Bella: Yes uncle. I couldn't put it down once I had begun. So fascinating those times were. The most fascinating part for me was how Emperor Akbar would have floating garden for the entertainment of his harems. I really like how the Mughal Empire was built over generations and it took Aurangzeb just a few decades to destroy it completely. It shows how fanaticism can end up destroying even the most prosperous of empires.

Andy: Yes. But there was different side to Aurangzeb as well. One section of historians remember him as a fair and just ruler. One who followed the Quran to the T. One who never did anything that his religion advised against.

Bella: Yes, he never drank, or smoked, or even used the royal treasury for his expenses. He stitched caps to make a living for himself. He never even supported rape of women from the losing side that inevitably followed the war but sadly he kept these principles limited to himself. He did not enforce them on his soldiers. Whereas his arch enemy Shivaji Maharaj not just followed these principles but also made his soldiers follow them. That made a whole lot of difference.

Andy: You have read about Shivaji? Fascinating man, he was. If you want to read about Aurangzeb from unbiased perspective then you need to read the book Aurangzeb by Audrey Truschke.

While this exchange was going on, Sumitra and Mahir were looking form Bella to Andy in bewildered surprise. They notice the stares and stopped talking awkwardly.

Bella: Sorry. It's just that history fascinates me.

Sumitra: No dear. Continue by all means.

Andy and Bella continued to discuss their favourite history characters all through the dinner. After dinner Andy offered to continue the conversation over a cigarette and Bella agreed. They both sat down in the lawn and happily continued to discuss Shivaji Maharaj and his warfare tactics for a long time. They had just finished their second cigarette when Bella remembered that she should have left a long time ago. She had overstayed as it was.

Bella: I am so sorry uncle but I must leave now. You must be tired.

Andy: It was nice talking to you dear. Do drop by often.

Bella: Sure uncle.

She went inside the house to find Sumitra and a very sleepy Mahir waiting for them.

Sumitra: Bella, listen it's pretty late. I think you should stay over for the night.

Bella: But aunty I have no clothes.

Sumitra: I will lend one of my night-gowns to you. It will not fit that well, but it will do.

Soon Bella was wearing Sumitra's gown and was sleeping very peacefully in one of the guest rooms. Next morning, Sumitra sent Mahir to wake up Bella for breakfast. He found her sleeping peacefully on the bed, curled up like a cat. He smiled and went and gently shook her. She opened her eyes and sat up. With her dishevelled hair and pouty lips she looked like a small kid, innocent and vulnerable.

Mahir: Wake up sleepy head.

Bella: Good morning.

Mahir: You managed to get dad to talk to you. He has never spoken to me like that. And it seems that he was really impressed by your history knowledge. I must say, I am really impressed.

Bella: Your parents are cool Mahir. I like them.

Mahir: You can keep dad if you want. Anyways he was more impressed by you than he is ever impressed by me.

Bella: Stop it Mr. Nerd. Let's go and have some breakfast. I am HUNGRY!!

Mahir: Look who's calling me a nerd. The queen of nerds herself! How do you know so much about history?

Bella: Well I love reading. I also enjoy...

Mahir: Mythology. Yes, I heard your conversation with ma the other day. Planning coffee dates and all huh? So I think my parent might just end up adopting you. You can chat about history with dad and mythology with ma. You yourself are such a huge nerd. What will Yuvi say if he finds out?

Bella: He knows but no one else. I will like to keep it like that. I want to maintain my too cool to read image. Come on I will go and brush my teeth.

They both went downstairs happily after Bella had brushed her teeth. 

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
chap- 10

Hey HI

what is this Ash i thought someone will witness something but here its different but SULA bonding makes up for it. bela stuck and  he is keenly listening to everything happening someone is getting very interested to peep in.

They shut up him poor guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† out of many things he might be worried about after marriage is this SULA ganging up on him and he will be helpless as he loves them both. and how grumpy he was looking sitting there and sulking well isnt that obvious i mean he did not get to watch her entangled in dress he did not get to tadofy her properly to itna to banta hai. i love good eye make up it can make any outfit look good on you.

she asking how is she looking oho does his opinion matterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and i am sure just like us sumi is getting all these subtle signs very well. Dress is not looking comfortable obviously she looking like that and then walking away how come it can be comfortable for himπŸ˜‰ but mahir being mahir he is more worried about her comfort than looking. Oho someone is really possessive of something.

bella will get a relation of no expectations and demands but i agree with the part that in any relationship both the parties should be equally involved to carry it forward both should have equal share in everything then only relations survive.

YULA status ok it was comforting and cringe worthy at the same time he is her good friend that is nice thing but they being so chipkofy well i cannot tolerate YULA so you can understand besides the best part is they are ready for new love in their life which leaves the doors open for BEHIR. She explaining all the detail of a relationship to him shows how much she actually gives importance to him and his opinion although they are yet to acknowledge that but these unknowingly falling for each other is really good to read it makes things interesting specially when 2 diagonally opposite people are getting into this.

she can date anyone she want but she is not dating anyone except yuvi well are we going to get one person jealous here ?

the best thing about bella is she accepts how she is and her unapologetic behaviour for this she is not having a different side she is what she is inside out. she is with yuvi because he was there for her as a friend even for a namesake and this left me wondering how much she will cherish and how far she will go in caring for mahir and sumi once she is in love with him. she already cares for sumi and is aware of it she just have to acknowledge about mahir.

i hope mahir is heighted enough more than her stilettosπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waise she will come up with new stuff all the time to irritate him and sumi will be helpful in that.

what mahir is a fashion critic observing and commenting on everything or was he inquiring about future you know he wants to gift something. she noticed this Mr. NERD is giving OH I AM SO MUCH INTO YOU vibes and blushing.

yup bella he has fallen for someone but he is yet to acknowledge that. puppi shuppi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ she is walking away and he is watching ok i am not saying anything but this girl is deffo causing havoc to his senses. and tingling sensations OMG he is behaving like a school girl in love great yar mahir has changed a lot and i am sure sumi is observing all this very closely.

wonder if mahir witness bella in club dancing what will happen poor guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SULA bonding on dress mess up and make up was total daughter mom scene and these small things make the bond strong. bella has craved for this and she is making up for it.  mahir is slowly falling for her and even she is getting use to his presence his opinion and teasing him makes her happy. I want to see their equation in college in front of other people. and it will be good to know that how some people will be advising him against being friends with bella and then he defending her respecting her will increase admiration for him in bella's eyes.

very well written chapter dear you showed 2 important developments so easily of bella loving sumi and the kind of love from a mother she wanted and then behir giving importance to each other and slowly falling for each other. it takes so much efforts to concise your thoughts and put it in a complete manner specially when there are many roads many stories within it which can be visited makes me admire your writing skill even more. You have written a complete story without leaving any loopholes in a concise manner without overdoing and under doing anything dear. some really good brainstorming here from your side. very nice i am looking forward to read ahead i wish i could hack your laptop and read all the stuff at onceπŸ˜•

thanks for the update
Edited by behirlover - 5 years ago
Mahi114 thumbnail
Awesome update again
Mahir is cute
Bella is interesting
Continue soon
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Great update. 
Sumi and Bella bonding. Then Andy and Bella bonding.
I also like history and mythology, but alas do not have anybody to talk about it.😭
Please update again soon. Can't wait for the next update.
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear
She has fallen in love with mahir but didn't realize yet.
Liked hug scene in college
Sumitra & mahir was surprised to hear about zoya knowledge on history.
Time for Mahir & bela to realise what they feel for each other.
Continue soon please
Thanks