Users

Frequent Posters

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sarahgul

TALIYAN BAJNI CHAHIYE πŸ‘ 

I love it Ash.. Seeing Bela as the new baddie.. πŸ˜†

Have to say.. I just love the way your characters have a backstory that gives us a hint about why the characters are like that.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

You have to continue this... And loving the way you also bring humor in your story.. Lovely.. 

πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Edit - Mujhe ab cute negative wali bela chahiye.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Thanks Sarah!!! It is fun to write Bella as the baddie, tormenting poor Mahir. 

And yes you will get cute wali negative Bella. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 2

Bella joined her friends back at their table. Yuvi got up and bowed to her and she pretended to graciously accept the bow. They continued to play amongst themselves for some more time. When the bell rang to mark the end of the lecture they left from there. Mahir in the meanwhile had left as soon as he had gathered all of his books. Presently he was sitting in one of the sheds that lined the back side of the college. The shed area was a part of college campus and was infamous for being a make out joint for the couples. Mahir was sitting in one such shed, his eyes red and swollen. He was a lonely boy who did not have any friends. He lacked the social skills required for making friends and found solace and comfort in his books. No one paid any attention towards him as he sat there sad and forlorn; trying to blink away the tears that threatened to flow from his eyes. He felt that the girl had not behaved properly with him. He wished he had the guts to confront her if he ever met her again.

Bella and her friends were not planning to sit for the next lecture either. Rehan and Anu were headed home, while others were planning to go out for a drink. Bella and Yuvi decided that they needed to spend some alone time and hence they headed to the sheds for a short walk. Bella and Yuvi walked hand in hand with each other till they reached a secluded spot, then they started making out with each other. While they were in the middle of a make out session, they heard someone walk in on them and clear his throat loudly. They broke apart, clearly annoyed at being interrupted. They saw Mahir standing there awkwardly, looking away from them.

Bella: Yes chirkut? What do you want? Another kiss?

Mahir: No. I just want to tell you that what you did to me was wrong.  And I did not like it.

Bella: Oh really? Anything else?

Mahir: I hope you know that it is wrong to kiss someone without their consent and that too in front of such a huge crowd...

She suddenly pushed him against the pole that was holding the shed up and stepped closer to him.

Bella: You mean to say you will be okay with it if I kiss you when we are alone?

Mahir: (Suddenly flustered) No that is not what I meant... I mean that kissing someone without their consent comes under molestation and that's what...

Bella: Aww... Do you mean to say that I molested you? What is going to stop from doing it again, huh? What will you do? Will you scream like those stupid heroines in dumb movies scream... For God's sake leave me. Don't snatch my dignity from me...

Yuvi laughed uproariously at this. Bella slowly trailed a finger nail down Mahir's cheek making him shiver.

Bella: Or you will lodge a complaint against me for sexually harassing you? Or will you go to mummy and complain of the bad dirty girl who forcefully kissed you? Tell me what will you do Mr. Thick Glasses?

Mahir: Please, step back. I don't like it when girls come near me...

Yuvi: Oh yeah? Then do you like it when boys come near you?

He tried to step forward but Bella stopped him subtly.

Bella: Tell me Mahir, do you like it when boys come near you, huh?

Mahir: Please, what did I ever do to you?

Bella: Why nothing! You simply disturbed us when things were getting interesting. So you will pay for it. Right Yuvi?

Yuvi: Right!

Bella: So what shall we do? Oh yes! I really like your shirt. Please give it to me.

She began to unbutton his shirt as Mahir looked at her genuinely terrified. Soon all the buttons were open and she was about to take it off when Mahir suddenly pushed her off. She caught hold of his collar and pulled him towards her.

Bella: Mr. Thick Glasses, listen to me very carefully. Whatever happened just now and in the canteen was for fun. My fun. Got it? You don't have any right to question me over it, got it? Be grateful that I am feeling generous today and you did not lose your shirt but next time you try to question me, I WILL snatch ALL of your clothes. Got it? Now GO!

She let go of him and he we almost ran away from there. She turned to find Yuvi looking at her.

Bella: What? Let's continue.

Yuvi: Bella sometimes I am glad that I am your friend. I really pity Mr. Thick Glasses right now.

Bella: Oh yeah? I hope you know that I am perfectly capable of doing the same thing with you as well.

Yuvi: And I will be very eager for you to try that.

Mahir rushed home from there to find Sumitra waiting for him as usual. One look at his dishevelled state told her that something had happened. She made him sit down and have some water.

Sumitra: What happened to you Mahir? And why are your lips so red?

Mahir frantically rubbed at his lips, making them even redder due to friction.

Sumitra: Okay. Okay. Stop it now and tell me what happened?

Mahir: Ma... Ma one girl kissed me forcibly in front of everyone today and when I went to confront her she tried to take away my shirt...

Andy: And what did you then? Run away from there like a coward?

Sumitra: Andy please! Stop it. He is not in the right frame of mind to...

Andy: Oh here we go. Some random girl kisses him and this guy gets scared of her. Grow up Mahir. Be a man. You should have kissed her right back. I don't know what did I do to get a disappointing son like you Mahir?

Mahir stood there with his head bowed as Andy walked past him, shaking his head. As soon as Andy was out of the room, Mahir rushed to his room and shut the door tightly.

Bella in the meanwhile had gone out partying with Yuvi and reached her flat late at night. She was totally drunk when she reached home. Yuvi was having a difficult time shielding her from the paparazzi that had spotted them leaving the club. With great difficulty he managed to get her home.

Bella: Wooo... Yuvi...

She was leaning heavily on him as he supported her to the elevator. The night duty watchman rushed to keep the door open for them and Bella tossed a wad of cash at his feet.

Bella: There you go... Tip for you...

He bowed his head as the elevator took them to her top floor pent house. Yuvi made her sit down on the floor while he rummaged in her clutch for her keys.

Yuvi: Bella, where are your keys?

Bella: Laila main laila, aisi hoon laila
          Har koi chahe mujhse milna akela
         Jisko bhi dekhoon duniya bhula doon
         Majnu bana du, aisi main laila 

Yuvi: Bella, where are your keys?

Bella: Yuvi!!! My jaan... Here are the keys.

She showed him the keys which were dangling from her finger.

Bella: Come and get them jaan!!!

Yuvi: Bella give me the keys.

Bella: NO! You come and get them.

Yuvi went and grabbed the keys from her hands and unlocked the door and went inside to switch on the lights only to find that the lights were already burning and an imposing figure sitting on the sofa. 

Edited by The.Wanderer - 5 years ago
Preciousevil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the reality is that the magic is in u
that's y whatever u wrote is different and interesting

as always awesome
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
You always stopped at cliffhangers to keep us engaged. 
Can't wait for the next chapter. 

Please update soon. 

fortitudeoth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha001

Waiting waitingπŸ˜ƒ

🀣

Hello fellow FF addict πŸ˜‰
fortitudeoth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Ash

Superb update πŸ‘

I think you are overcoming the word limit problem very well. It doesn't even seem like a problem at all actually. There is nothing missing from your chapters

I'm looking forward to seeing Mahir learn to be more confident. He will be a good match for Bela. I'm sure Bela has a few things to learn from Mahir too. They both will be each other's strengths

I'm not as talented as Preeti in writing comments. You already know this. I don't know how else to praise you. Excellent chapter and update soon!Edited by fortitudeoth - 5 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
Make sure you put MILESTONE TWO COMPLETED after 3000 words and so on.
Vrishthi04 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such a  superb chap 
Nice 2 see bella in such a character
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fortitudeoth

Hi Ash

Superb update πŸ‘

I think you are overcoming the word limit problem very well. It doesn't even seem like a problem at all actually. There is nothing missing from your chapters

I'm looking forward to seeing Mahir learn to be more confident. He will be a good match for Bela. I'm sure Bela has a few things to learn from Mahir too. They both will be each other's strengths

I'm not as talented as Preeti in writing comments. You already know this. I don't know how else to praise you. Excellent chapter and update soon!

Yours is also a review to look forward too. πŸ˜†
Mahi114 thumbnail
Superb
Awesome
Lovely
Catchy update
Continue soon