Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Anika n shivy adored  maaneet both want that maan should nt hurt her bcz she is very innocent  
I hope maan always keep her like safe n nt hurt her she is very naive n innocent 
karishmajain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
geet scared with so many people around her but stayed with her all time
shivay and anika adored maneet as couple
karishmajain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing teaser
maan set bodyguards for geet for her safety
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Own You
Part. 26.

An. Shivaay they are looking perfect together (Shivaay smile at her and said.

Image result for shivay and anika gif

S. Yes they are hope Maan understand her and doesn't hurt her in future (praying for their happiness they both got busy with each other they after few minutes Maan saw Geet was getting tired then saying bye to Shivaay they both left to their house.

All the night Maan love with passion and there was no place on her body which didn't turn red also Maan left when felt she can't take more and she slept immediately was totally tired. Next time he again love her but that she give him equal response as she never let him down as she know he own her also had right on her. Few days went like this but today Geet was nervous as for today is going to start her college, Maan look at her who was lost in her thought but when he hug her from back she come out of thought then ask her while kissing on her neck.

M. What happen Jaan why are you looking scare (she held him tightly then he make her look at him and said her) no Geet you will be not scare as today you are going to start your professional life now give me smile (she give hims small smile and he said her) don't worry you will be not alone as two guards will be with you that is Damini and Prithvi with whom you have met yesterday ok (Geet said him.

G. Jii I understand (then kissing on her forehead they both left down where they had breaking and he said her.

Image result

M. Come I will drop you to college, Damini and Prithvi will be in another car as you will come back home with them ok (Geet nodded her head. He drop her to college then after kissing her he said her) take care of yourself also if you need anything then call me or tell Damini and Prithvi as they will be there with you (Geet give him small smile and said.

G. Jii I will (saying this as she come out Maan left from there but Geet was having nervousness, anxiety she turn back to look for Damini and Prithvi who were standing behind her they give her small smile then Prithvi said her.

P. Bhabhi Jii lets go (listening to bhabhi from his mouth Geet give him surprise look as he always call her mam and she said him to call her with her name as she is small from him but he never listen but now listening bhabhi from him Geet give him big smile, Damini also smile at her as she call her baby as she is still baby but then Damini said her.

D. Baby I and Prithvi will be with you also you don't have worry now go as it's going to be your call time (get nodded her and left but Damini look at Prithvi and said him) so Mr. Husband I am right see when you call her bhabhi except mam how happy she was (Prithvi nodded his head and they both left where Geet was. 

Geet who enter in the college, she look here and there also she was aww with the college interior, she slowly start moving inside the college but while going she got bumped with someone whom she said.

G. Sorry I am really sorry scahii (saying this Geet sit down and pick up that girl books who was just looking Geet, when Geet give her books and again said her) sorry again (that girl took books from Geet and ask her.

N. Hey it's ok no worries also I am Nupur and you are fresher here (Geet give her small smile then said her.

G. Jii my name is Geet and I am fresher here (Nupur smile at her they start to talk with Geet little then another girl come and Nupur said) 

N. Geet meet this girl she is Meera and Meera she is fresher also she is in your class as you know yours and mine 3 subjects are same but here Geet and yours all 5 subjects are same so you both will be together all the time and me Yash and Mayank will be together (Meera give Geet small smile and said her.

Me. Hello Geet welcome to our college (Geet give her small smile and said.

G. Thank you Meera (Damini and Prithvi saw this they felt relax seeing Geet smile. These threes girls start to talk but Nupur saw someone and them.

N. Loo Geet meet him he is Yash Chopra who is good for nothing (Yash give her glare but she show him eyes but ignoring her Yash turn towards Geet and said her.

Y. Hii Geet I am Yash (Geet felt uncomfortable around Yash, Meera can see this but she saw something else also then she ask her.

Me. Geet don't mind I am asking you something personal but you are wearing this wedding chain I mean it's your or just like that you are wearing (Geet look at Meera and said her.

G. No Meera I am married and it's had been more than month I am married (it's shock Nupur, Meera, Yash and Mayank who was looking at her but then Nupur ask her.

Related image

N. So how much  I mean what's your age I mean it's early to marry at the age 20 (Geet smile at her and said.

G. No I am not 20 but I am 18 years old (now they got more shock but Mayank ask her.

Image result for arjun bijlani as mayank

Ma. But why you got married at early age I mean (listening to another boy voice Geet turn to another side also seeing two Yash and Mayank near her Geet was felling uncomfortable but Meera said.

Me. Geet don't worry he is Mayank our group fellow also if you are uncomfortable telling anything then you don't need to tell as in first meeting we are asking personal questions from you (others 3 bits their tongue listening to Meera as they what Meera said it's true and Geet smile at them.

Friends give feedback 
Thank you...

Edited by T.Peru - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so pyaare dost mil gaye geet ko...geet jee le apni zindagi...

lovely update...

loved it very much...
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update geet made friends also lovely update
jaya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Geet went to college and make friends but she is uncomfortable with boys...
Waiting for nect update
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
superb update dear, geet start a college, and made some new friends 
Vidhi24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm. . . Start of college life.. Hope geet lives it to full.. Good to see she is bonding well