Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Christmas Greetings to Y'all!

Merry Christmas! I was out on a vacation. So, will be updating next part soon. 🥳

Hope this holiday season cheer you and your family with good health and prosperity. 😃

Love 
Coolie❤️
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coolie001

Christmas Greetings to Y'all!

Merry Christmas! I was out on a vacation. So, will be updating next part soon.  🥳

Hope this holiday season cheer you and your family with good health and prosperity. 😃

Love 
Coolie❤️

Thanks and wish You the same.
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosalineak

Wonderful story ...

Both are equally affected...
Khushi's reaction was expected, let's see how Arnav will work his way...

Thanks 😊
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

The equation has suddenly changed. But NK is right, she better know sooner rather than later.

😆 
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hajr

Awesome 2 chapters

Hope khushi and Arnav get together soon.

Thanks a lot😃
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great updates
Good arnav told khushi about himself
coolie001 thumbnail

Guys, my extreme apologies for the delay. I am almost done writing but I didn't want you to wait till then, so a small teaser.

Chapter 9: Teaser 

Okay? Arnav stood there not knowing what to really say after that. He saw various emotions pass through her expressions but all he heard was okay. He was about to speak to her, when she spoke composing herself,

"Umm...have some food" she was all flushed suddenly "if you like" almost in a whisper. Wow it was as if someone hit him, hard. He never had trouble when people treated him like the big shot, it was fine. But now, he was hurt badly. That is when he realized, oh' damn! This. girl. mattered.

He purposely filled his plate with whatever he could find on the table, especially the samosas, and he walked to the campfire where NK was sitting. He watched Khushi talking to Mr. Gupta and few others.

"How did it go?" NK asked not in the sense of teasing, he noted.

"I don't know, she said okay," Arnav said recollecting her okay.

"Oh, man! I'm sorry. Don't rush and tell her you are head over heels, she will run away, I bet" NK said chuckling.

"What's so funny?" Arnav groaned in frustration.

"Nothing," NK said.

He looked at the filled plate and pulled one samosa out and took one bite when Khushi appeared in front of them.

"Hey, I gotta go," he heard her.

Khushi really want to go home and sleep. She was tired. Tired of hoping, tired of everything right now. She needed alone time to settle her thoughts. Since she offered the ride it would be courteous of her to take him home but that would be spending more time with him. No. She looked at him filling the plate and decided this was right time to ask and she can actually request NK to drop him off. Good. With all the plan set she walked there.

"Hey, I gotta go," "NK, do you mind dropping him off," she looked at Arnav and said, "I don't want to stop you eating" she chuckled almost nervously. She saw him, as if boring his eyes into her.

In a very serious tone, "Actually, this if for NK, and I am ready to go" with that he thumped his plate into a shocked NK's hand. "I'm ready to go," with that he got up and dusted himself. Well played, Raizada. She was trying to stay away, and he is hell bent to ruin it.

PS: Thanks for all the support and love, I am just a little held up but I shall post ASAP.

Edited by coolie001 - 5 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
coolie001 thumbnail

Tan q Tan q Tan q

I am adding this⭐️❤️🤗
dv19 thumbnail