Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymousaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: captainplus

I want to see the love develop with one step at a time 
for now, i want AJ to realize Guddu has painted his life colourful & he has got too used to her presence.
i feel Guddu won't be going to her mayka this time since just on the same day everything with her mayka got sorted & bhushan told her to take care of bahus. So she may try to find accommodation elsewhere with Majnu's help.
Then i want AJ to go & get her back home within 2 days.
Or it may happen, she goes to her mayka & doesn't tell anything to anyone about why she came or what happened, & this may lead to the circumstances being such that AJ too will come & stay with her in her mayka for few days. & Majnu will irritate AJ here.
Then anyhow AJ will manao her & get her back with him.
As i personally feel, at the current state in which the story is, the separation must not extend for more than 2 days-1 week.

baki cvs ki marzi !

Bold: Haaila...kitna divine wish hai. I am craving for the scene you mentioned. I think the best part will be Guddan and AJ confrontation  (in private) after AJ makes an excuse and enters Gupta house.Oh how I wish this does happen in the show but only after we get to see a full version of AJ restlessness. After this LKJ and SJ should be seen troubling and causing siyappa to DKJ making her feel more frustrated than ever.
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

@Bold Yap !  but somewhere i also desire to see AJ staying in Guddu's mayka for a few days with her ðŸ˜›
it will be fun to see if Guddu makes him stand in long line to get bucket of water ðŸ˜†
& with both Akshan in Gupta house, Pervy ke bhi band baaj jayenge ðŸ˜† & he may decide to take revenge from Durga for this ðŸ˜ˆ

Lets see in what direction cvs take this...😳

True 😎. It would be interesting to see them both in her maayka, especially because AJ will be out of his comfort zone i.e. his house. If the cvs explore this, there is so much to do. Guddan's dad and sister bonding with Akshat. Akshat realizing how cruel her stepmom is.
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Want Guddan to start her own business. .bakery with revati ..she is covered in sugar and cream..and Aj dumbstruck ..the rest you know😉
Not gonna happen I know😆all those romance novels have made me dreamy
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ever since Kathor Entry, I know this 2018 going 19 but letters between couple n chits I find it romantic because it's more personal
but Yaar I want my childhood song to play n Kathor being the messenger between his parents😳
Vaise be our Uncle is Buzurg 

First Wish
Kabootar ja ja ja, kabutar ja ja ja

Unse kehna jabse gaye tum
Main to adhoori lagti hu
In hothon pe chup si lagi
Na roti na hansti hu
Bhool huyi jo unheyn sataya
Bhool huyi jo unheyn sataya kaisa paap kiya
Kabootar ja ja ja, kabutar ja ja, ja ja..

Man hi man mein unko apna
Sab kuchh maan chuki hu main
Woh kya hain, main kaun hu unki
Ab yeh jaan chuki hu main
Unko apne sath hi lana
Unko apne sath hi lana dil hi nahi lagta

castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Ever since Kathor Entry, I know this 2018 going 19 but letters between couple n chits I find it romantic because it's more personal

but Yaar I want my childhood song to play n Kathor being the messenger between his parents😳
Vaise be our Uncle is Buzurg 

First Wish

Unse kehna jabse gaye tum
Main to adhoori lagti hu
In hothon pe chup si lagi
Na roti na hansti hu
Bhool huyi jo unheyn sataya
Bhool huyi jo unheyn sataya kaisa paap kiya
Kabootar ja ja ja, kabutar ja ja, ja ja..

Man hi man mein unko apna
Sab kuchh maan chuki hu main
Woh kya hain, main kaun hu unki
Ab yeh jaan chuki hu main
Unko apne sath hi lana
Unko apne sath hi lana dil hi nahi lagta

So cute! This made me realize I totally forgot about Kathor. What if Kathor refuses to eat in Guddan's absence, especially because he only ate whenever Guddan and AJ fed him together. It will be so cute seeing Aj go to Guddan's house to get Kathor to eat😆
Edited by mohiniv - 5 years ago