What kinds of scenes do you want when Guddan goes to Maayka

castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This is the first time I am making a new topic. But I'm excited about what will happen when Guddan goes to her maayka and how Akshan meet each other during separation( The primary rule of hindi shows- the leads have way more interaction during the separation phase rather than when they are living together ðŸ˜†). There are so many possibilities. They can run into each other while Guddan is hanging out with her friends and Akshat is jealous . We can get to see Akshat and Revati bonding together. 

So, what do you guys want to see most?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mainly want guddan to achieve her dream to be a actress ...
or 
work in a place were she is respected...

first encounter should happen in some function were she does her ramp walk and walk properly like a catwalk like a top model will be icing on the cake ...
secondly when ppl are clapping for her achievement in life on her own ..
i want aj feeling proud ...

guddan should start fresh and rocking will be when she has a boyfriend ...icing on the cake whom she is very closed to ...

let's see cant trust these writers they are not interested in showing guddan achieving something they are more interested in showing her a joker always ...

castaway11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

mainly want guddan to achieve her dream to be a actress ...

or 
work in a place were she is respected...

first encounter should happen in some function were she does her ramp walk and walk properly like a catwalk like a top model will be icing on the cake ...
secondly when ppl are clapping for her achievement in life on her own ..
i want aj feeling proud ...

guddan should start fresh and rocking will be when she has a boyfriend ...icing on the cake whom she is very closed to ...

let's see cant trust these writers they are not interested in showing guddan achieving something they are more interested in showing her a joker always ...

Haha. It would be great to see all that you said but I honestly don't think in addition to the writers not being interested in showing all that, it will take a long time to show her super successful or make it big as an actor in a short time. 
If they show her walking the ramp, it would be more like Ved Raj to show her wardrobe malfunctioning and AJ coming to her rescue- he has done that in many shows. Unless they take a year leap they cant show her becoming very successful in a day. so I am opting for the practical scenarios. ðŸ˜†
Secretfollower thumbnail
Marriage truth should be revealed.well now gold digger tag scrapped but now it's high time to marriage truth should be revealed.

Guddan friendship with a smart and intelligent guy..who is very close to guddan and icing on the cake Akshat jealousy😆

Revati and Akshat bonding

Durga karma definitely bite her for her bad deeds.

Atleast she should try to become an independent and should one step forward to achieve her dreams.

3 bandariyon Ka tamasha...I mean I want to see trio trio in bad condition😆

Lakshmi without makeup

Saru without money

Durga without Jindal tag name atleast only one day

Akshat wriggle condition for guddan.wanna see how he badly misses her.
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
1st Of all, i dont want Her to comeback on her own bcoz her track record Of leaving Jindal house is very bad😆

1st she left after marriage bt forced to come back on her own...outcome: insulted😔
2nd she has left with her Fa Bt will come back again n outcome: will get insulted again😒

i hope this third time She wont come back On Her own!!

Shailu suggested Ramp walk Track & I had seen this track in ipk... bt it was SO Boring!!
in fact they can show her as assistant to any FamouS fashion designer too😛

Now it"s enough...

I JUST WISH GUDDU Won't come back jindal House neither her own nor bcoz of any job

castaway11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower

Marriage truth should be revealed.well now gold digger tag scrapped but now it's high time to marriage truth should be revealed.

Guddan friendship with a smart and intelligent guy..who is very close to guddan and icing on the cake Akshat jealousy😆

Revati and Akshat bonding

Durga karma definitely bite her for her bad deeds.

Atleast she should try to become an independent and should one step forward to achieve her dreams.

3 bandariyon Ka tamasha...I mean I want to see trio trio in bad condition😆

Lakshmi without makeup

Saru without money

Durga without Jindal tag name atleast only one day

Akshat wriggle condition for guddan.wanna see how he badly misses her.

All these are on my wishlist too :) Sadly I think Bahus suffering that we all really want to see will come much later.
castaway11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dattu21

1st Of all, i dont want Her to comeback on her own bcoz her track record Of leaving Jindal house is very bad😆

1st she left after marriage bt forced to come back on her own...outcome: insulted😔
2nd she has left with her Fa Bt will come back again n outcome: will get insulted again😒

i hope this third time She wont come back On Her own!!

Shailu suggested Ramp walk Track & I had seen this track in ipk... bt it was SO Boring!!
in fact they can show her as assistant to any FamouS fashion designer too😛

Now it"s enough...

I JUST WISH GUDDU Won't come back jindal House neither her own nor bcoz of any job

Agree to everything you said :) This time she should only come back if AJ himself comes to take her home.  
@ Bold IPK is exactly what I remembered when I think of a ramp walking scene. Honestly AJ is a bit similar to ASR. The biggest difference is that AJ is way more sensible and mature and he reacts to help Guddan even when he is not in love with her where as ASR as a husband was a failure. Thats why I love AJ as a character.

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I want to see the love develop with one step at a time 
for now, i want AJ to realize Guddu has painted his life colourful & he has got too used to her presence.
i feel Guddu won't be going to her mayka this time since just on the same day everything with her mayka got sorted & bhushan told her to take care of bahus. So she may try to find accommodation elsewhere with Majnu's help.
Then i want AJ to go & get her back home within 2 days.
Or it may happen, she goes to her mayka & doesn't tell anything to anyone about why she came or what happened, & this may lead to the circumstances being such that AJ too will come & stay with her in her mayka for few days. & Majnu will irritate AJ here.
Then anyhow AJ will manao her & get her back with him.
As i personally feel, at the current state in which the story is, the separation must not extend for more than 2 days-1 week.

baki cvs ki marzi !
castaway11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

I want to see the love develop with one step at a time 
for now, i want AJ to realize Guddu has painted his life colourful & he has got too used to her presence.
i feel Guddu won't be going to her mayka this time since just on the same day everything with her mayka got sorted & bhushan told her to take care of bahus. So she may try to find accommodation elsewhere with Majnu's help.
Then i want AJ to go & get her back home within 2 days.
Or it may happen, she goes to her mayka & doesn't tell anything to anyone about why she came or what happened, & this may lead to the circumstances being such that AJ too will come & stay with her in her mayka for few days. & Majnu will irritate AJ here.
Then anyhow AJ will manao her & get her back with him.
As i personally feel, at the current state in which the story is, the separation must not extend for more than 2 days-1 week.

baki cvs ki marzi !

That could be awesome if she does that.! AJ might try to make sure that she reached home and once he finds out she doesn't, he is bound to go and look for her out of "humanity". Lol. In that case he isn't going to let her get away from him for more than 1 week for sure :)
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mohiniv

That could be awesome if she does that.! AJ might try to make sure that she reached home and once he finds out she doesn't, he is bound to go and look for her out of "humanity". Lol. In that case he isn't going to let her get away from him for more than 1 week for sure :)

@Bold Yap !  but somewhere i also desire to see AJ staying in Guddu's mayka for a few days with her ðŸ˜›
it will be fun to see if Guddu makes him stand in long line to get bucket of water ðŸ˜†
& with both Akshan in Gupta house, Pervy ke bhi band baaj jayenge ðŸ˜† & he may decide to take revenge from Durga for this ðŸ˜ˆ

Lets see in what direction cvs take this...😳
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago