Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the lovely response.

Part-9

Next day morning, Meeting went well for Raman and he was so happy and shared it with all and thanked Ishita specially for her help.

That day Mimi, Rinki and Karthik gathered at Iyer house as Mr and Mrs Arora called them in evening before Ishra came. Mr and Mrs Arora who were initially not ready to involve them in the matter, later thought to take their help to know the matter between Ishra and if there is something between them in real or not. They told them their confusions making them surprised and excited but confused also. Mr and Mrs Arora made them understand that it's their assumption only that Ishra like each other. Juniors agreed immediately to help them in their plan to know the matter and bring Ishra closer.

From next day only, they started doing something or other things to act on their plan. In between, they got to know that Ishra's favourite song is same and were waiting for a chance to do something. After some days only, senior Aroras gave a surprise party to all, they invited all employees and clients of both companies also. All were so eager to know the surprise. Senior Aroras first declared it to Ishra and Mimi, Karki before party making all shocked and surprised. Later they disclosed it in the party also with Ishra consent that Iyer Industries and Bhalla Industries are merged together now and that's why they took Ishra and their siblings' signs over the papers of the same. They had already made Ishra understand that they are already taking each other's help in managing everything so why not to handle everything together and secondly no one can put finger on their companies' capability and if they will face some problem in future then it will be more easy to face together than alone. Ishra had no issues or doubt over their decision but the only problem was their own promise to themselves to stay away from each other as they knew that after this they will have to face and meet each other more and more which will make the situation more complicated. Party went good and all went back to their homes.

From next day only, Seniors as well as Juniors both started working over mission "Ishra once again. Ishra siblings also used to be in office after college so they never left a single chance and even create the situations so that Ishra spend more time together and they could get to know if something is between them or not, as Ishra had already thought.

One Sunday evening, it was raining making the atmosphere pleasant and taking the opportunity, Mimi and Karki gathered everyone in hall, all talked randomly for sometime, but Ishra were busy in mobile or laptop, and then Mihika asked Mrs and Mr Arora for a couple dance in the beautiful atmosphere and played Ishra favourite song "Dil Hai Ki Maanta Nhi getting Ishra attention. Seniors were dancing and Juniors were enjoying it but their attention was on Ishra only, noticing their reaction while Ishra looked up at each other for few seconds and then looked away and tried to be busy but couldn't and remembered their small act and then a dance on the same song in a Programme in first year of their MBA and how after that dance this song became special for them. Both got lost in their memories and came out when Karthik and Rinki tried to take them for a dance. Karki danced with then for sometime while Ishra eyes were going on each other only again and again. After sometime they changed the partners, now Ishra were together but instantly left their hands and were going when Mihika said,

Mihika-What happened Akka? This is your favourite song na. Please dance for sometime like you used to do earlier.

Rinki-Wow! This is Bhai favourite song also. Ek dance to banta hai aap dono ka. Please...

Raman-Enough, we don't want to dance then why are you forcing us.

Karthik-But why are you getting angry, we just said because this is your favourite song. Haina, akka?

Ishita-Nhi hai.
Mihika-What? 

Ishita-Waqt ke sath insaan ki pasand naapasand badal jati. I don't like this song now.

Raman-Me too don't like this song now.

They said looking at their siblings then went from there without giving single look to each other. Both entered their rooms and closed the doors, tears started flowing from their eyes while both said to themselves, "Nhi acha lagta ab yeh, kyonki isse judi meethi yaadein nhi jeeni ab aur na hi ab koi nayi yaadein jodni. Both cried remembering their past and their dreams.
In hall, seniors said that they must have some past memories related to this song and their reaction confirmed that something was definitely between them earlier from which they are now running away. All got sad that they made Ishra upset and thought how to change their mood. They all together made Ishra favourite dishes for dinner and then called them. They apologised to them for their behaviour and soon all sorted out but this incident made Ishra determination more firm to keep control over their feelings along with maintaining normal behaviour with others.

Seniors told Juniors to stop interfere in Ishra life now as they are thinking to do something big, which will give the final confirmation to them as they are much experienced to understand their unsaid feelings through their actions only. After few days, seniors told their plan to Juniors and they started working over it from that day only. From that day, Karthik and Rinki started behaving differently or you can say behaving like earlier, making distances from Ishra making Ishra once again worried.

Four days passed like this, Ishra tried to talk to Karthik and Rinki but no use and they didn't get to know the reason behind their strange behaviour. Then finally one evening, Mr and Mrs Arora told them that they should do what they did earlier, either Ishita should talk to Rinki and Raman should talk to Karthik. Ishra agreed and did the same only to get nothing except some petty issues regarding college friends which made Ishra confused.

Next evening, when Ishra came back home together, they got biggest shock of their life. Mr and Mrs Arora suggested them to get married for Karthik and Rinki.

Mrs Arora-humhe lagta hai ki tum dono ko shadi kar leni chahiye. It was second time that Karthik chose Raman and Rinki chose Ishita to share their feelings. They feel comfortable for girl to girl talk or boy to boy talk. So if you both will bring brother in law and sister in law for them who will be their friends first so it will be very easy for you both to handle them and...

R-You both had already thought so much about it then I think you must have thought with whom we should get married. So tell us clearly, who are those lucky boy and girl?

He said straight forward cutting Mrs Arora while Mr and Mrs Arora looked at each other seeing his behaviour.

Mr Arora Actually Raman...
R-I want answer.

He said and little angrily while Ishita interrupted. 
I-Raman please calm down.

R(angrily)-Really Ishita. Tum mujhe shant rahne ke liye bol rhi hu. Why? Didn't you hear them?

I-I heard them but aise gussa karne se kya hoga...

R-I told you na. I told you in morning itself that everything is planned. They are playing these games with us. Why are you doing all this uncle aunty? We trust you so much and...

Mr Arora (shouted )- We also considered you both like our own children but you both broke our trust.

Mrs Arora Yeh aap kya bol rhe ho...

Mr Arora let me talk. Tell me Raman, Isn't it that you both hide many things from us?

He asked looking at Ishra while Ishra were just listening to him.

Mr Arora Now I want answer Raman. Tell me you didn't hide anything from us, even from your siblings. And why we are wrong if we are trying to know everything, if we want you both to share your problems with us like your parents. Haa, humne kiya yeh sab, kyonki humhe pta hai tum dono andar hi andar kitne ghut rhe ho. Nhi batana chahte humhe lekin hum bhi tum dono ko bhut achche se pehchaante hai. Tumhari aankhen padh kar bta sakte hai ki tum dono ek dusre ko pasand karte ho lekin ab bhaag rhe ho ek dusre se aur kyu bhaag rhe ho vo bhi pta hai humhe. Ussi din samajh gaye the hum bas abhi yeh sab kiya tum dono ke muh se sunne ke liye. Humhe to yeh bhi pta hai ki Mumbai mein bhi kuch hua, kuch galat nhi kar sakte tum dono lekin kuch hua jarut tha. 

He said looking at both while Ishra looked down with teary eyes. Mr Arora turned his face to other side while Mrs Arora went to Ishra and said holding their one hand in her hands.

Mrs Arora- Itne bade ho gaye ki apni zindagi ka itna bada decision khud le liya aur bataya bhi nhi.

Mr Arora Koi Acha decision nhi liya hai tum dono ne, bevakoof ho tum dono. Both of you too much a very silly decision and I just want to slap you both for this.

He said coming to them while Ishra cried.
R-You can slap us uncle. Jitna maarna chahe maariye but we will not change our decision.

Mrs Arora Alag rahne ke decision mein bhi sath ho aur kahte ho ki alag rahoge. Tum ek dusre se bhaag sakte ho par kismat se nhi. Agar kismat mein tum dono ka sath likha hai to tum dono ki koshish bekar hai. Rest you both are intelligent.

I-We just want to fulfil our parents' dreams and
R- to take care of our siblings.

Both said with full determination and Mrs and Mr  Arora felt proud on them and thought not to force them as they will get everything with time.

Mr and Mrs Arora -As your wish. But we just want a promise that you will not hide anything from us. We don't want to force you both for anything.

Ishra- Okay. We promise you.
They shared a lovely hug.

Here I'm ending this part.

Precap-Ishra get parted but destiny has its own wish.

Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated next part. Hope you will like it. ...
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update 
Continue soon
N
Thanks for the pm

-TWINKLE 
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome 
Update Soon 
Thanks For The PM 
phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome interesting update 👏👏
Pls continue soon Pls pls pls 
Thanks for the pm 
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Ty 4 d pm too
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
Mr.arora and nra.arora called ishra siblings and told them about their plan ishra siblings realized ishra faviourate song is same from next say all started doing things which can bring ishra closer one day mr.arora and mrs.arora threw party and declared iyer and bhalla industries will be marged they had discussed with ishra and their siblings ishra had only one tension about their promise to stay away from each other son g scene was nice poor ishra they cried remembering their past mr.arora and mrs.arora asked ishra siblings to stop interfering in ishra life they told them what threy have to do they did the same mr.arora asked raman to talk with kartik and ishita with rinky ishra agreed one day ishra came from office mr.arora and mrs.arora asked them to get married raman got angry mr.arora got angry and said why they are hiding thibgs from them and why they are running from each other ishra said they want to fulfill their parents dream and take care of their siblings 
Pls update soon
Thanks for the pm
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous emotional fantastic update dear
Continue soon plz
Thanks for pm