SONAL30 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Firstly i never liked atharv but i was kinda neutral to him but today i loathed him...he is such a mean n cunning guy just to hide his raasleela he used kalyani...kalyani was so devastated...poor girl because of madhuri she has to bear all the accusation even atya called her ganda khoon n now m 100% sure about atharv n sampada...they both r bewkoof banoing the whole rao family
Toady i found atharv worst than all even chachi n atya were looking good in front of him he is a clever fox...neither he respects anupriya nor he love his own sister...he is a liar
Atleast anupriya is sane one n she trusts kalyani a lot...i really like their bonding though their relationship is half baked but still anu is behaving like a mother who trusts her child
N that kamina atharv...what was he doing in the precap...how shameless come on she is just 17 kuch toh sharam kar
N lastly we got a tiny miny chotu sa kalyani malhar scene n m happy but as everybody pointed out even i don't want kalyani to become a mother n babysit malhar n sampada's child but i guess wohi hoga
So let's see

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Such a cheap person this Atharva is. Hate him. I think this time Malhar will help Kalyani.
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dont like precap that is soo shocking
cv can show some thing else as reem / kalyani is too young to show such a scene that make scene more shocking and awkward for me 
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Atharv is a disgusting personality! I hate him so much..
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Such a cheap person this Atharva is. Hate him. I think this time Malhar will help Kalyani.

atharv is very cheap...he is using kalyani just for his own selfish reasons😡
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

i dont like precap that is soo shocking

cv can show some thing else as reem / kalyani is too young to show such a scene that make scene more shocking and awkward for me 

exactly my point
That's why i said what was the precap
Reem n kalyani both r underage for this kind of scene
I know it's a show but still reem is very young for such kind of bold scenes
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paulomi_taAnu

Atharv is a disgusting personality! I hate him so much..

he is useless🤢
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked Atharva's character but cvs butchered it totally !! 
He's just so selfish and doesn't care about anyone..The precap gives me creeps .🤢 I mean how could he even think of anything like that! He used to consider Kalyani friend and I remember him making Kalyani smile after truth revelation ! How can he change so much 😲 

I really like Malhar and Kalyani but never thought have to see atharva and sampada backstabbing like this!!😕

Btw i'm new to this forum , Hello all 
😎
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

I liked Atharva's character but cvs butchered it totally !!

He's just so selfish and doesn't care about anyone..The precap gives me creeps .🤢 I mean how could he even think of anything like that! He used to consider Kalyani friend and I remember him making Kalyani smile after truth revelation ! How can he change so much 😲

I really like Malhar and Kalyani but never thought have to see atharva and sampada backstabbing like this!!😕

Btw i'm new to this forum , Hello all
😎

Hello. Welcome to the forum.
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: altgr

Hello. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks ðŸ˜³