Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

I liked Atharva's character but cvs butchered it totally !! 

He's just so selfish and doesn't care about anyone..The precap gives me creeps . ๐Ÿคข I mean how could he even think of anything like that! He used to consider Kalyani friend and I remember him making Kalyani smile after truth revelation ! How can he change so much ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

I really like Malhar and Kalyani but never thought have to see atharva and sampada backstabbing like this!!๐Ÿ˜•

Btw i'm new to this forum , Hello all 
๐Ÿ˜Ž

atharv's character is ruined...he used to be a caring n sweet guy but now he turned out to be a pathetic creep
He is so selfish n the way he behaves in precap god that disgusts me such a nasty guy
I also like malhar n kalyani n if sampada is cheating on him then toh only god can save this poor chap...he will be so heart broken
Welcome to the forum dear n yeah i m also new๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Yaar seriously what the hell  !! 
I was totally rooting for Atharv Kalyani and now Atharv turns out to be this absolute selfish piece of shit ... 

And it doesn't help that Shagun and Reem have such great chem !

I can't wait for Atharv to repent and make it upto Anupriya and kalyani
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SONAL30

atharv's character is ruined...he used to be a caring n sweet guy but now he turned out to be a pathetic creep

He is so selfish n the way he behaves in precap god that disgusts me such a nasty guy
I also like malhar n kalyani n if sampada is cheating on him then toh only god can save this poor chap...he will be so heart broken
Welcome to the forum dear n yeah i m also new๐Ÿ˜ƒ

After today's epi i completely hate him..He's just a negative character now..he stoop so low for his so called love! And it's Sampada it's clear . feeling pity for Malhar..poor guy! 
Aica thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

i dont like precap that is soo shocking

cv can show some thing else as reem / kalyani is too young to show such a scene that make scene more shocking and awkward for me 

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ cvs are really bad i remember how he used to save her from village goons 
as anu comanded him
but now he raised hand on kalyani 
cvs are cruel๐Ÿ˜ก

i tell you 
but still i want him and malhar as friends to kalyani than lovers 

and it quiet early to show a love story for a minor girl hope cvs get that in head 

and stop messing up with our heads please its request 
Aica thumbnail
showing malhar & kalyani couple because respective partners are cheating
lo bepanah concept follow karna hain lol๐Ÿ˜›

please  no big no for kalyani to have a bf

she is too young๐Ÿ˜ฒ

so no malhar
no atharv ๐Ÿ˜ก
monaliza143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If it's Sampada then l would like to see the reaction of Ahou saheb , Pallavi and Sampada's mum. What will they have to say? Whose khoon is hands now? If Kalyani's khoon is ganda just because she is Madhuri's daughter then Sampada's khoon is hands too as she is Madhuri's niece. .Isn't 
Aica thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Firstly i never liked atharv but i was kinda neutral to him but today i loathed him...he is such a mean n cunning guy just to hide his raasleela he used kalyani...kalyani was so devastated...poor girl because of madhuri she has to bear all the accusation even atya called her ganda khoon n now m 100% sure about atharv n sampada...they both r bewkoof banoing the whole rao family

Toady i found atharv worst than all even chachi n atya were looking good in front of him he is a clever fox...neither he respects anupriya nor he love his own sister...he is a liar
Atleast anupriya is sane one n she trusts kalyani a lot...i really like their bonding though their relationship is half baked but still anu is behaving like a mother who trusts her child
N that kamina atharv...what was he doing in the precap...how shameless come on she is just 17 kuch toh sharam kar
N lastly we got a tiny miny chotu sa kalyani malhar scene n m happy but as everybody pointed out even i don't want kalyani to become a mother n babysit malhar n sampada's child but i guess wohi hoga
So let's see

you guys doing wrong by pairing kalyani just like anyone just stop doing it 
bacchi hain yaar bakshdo ussey please
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aica

you guys doing wrong by pairing kalyani just like anyone just stop doing it 
bacchi hain yaar bakshdo ussey please

firstly kalyani is not bacchi...she is 18 yrs old i guess u r mixing reem n kalyani...i want kalyani n malhar together in  the show...i dint say i want 16 year old reem with 32 yrs sehban 
Secondly i never said that i want kalyani malhar to get married as soon as possible...i just said in future i want them together bas