Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
HHi friends back with new update .

Part 18

After taking blessing from elders , ishra sat there with their parents as all wanted to decide about the marraige organisation and rituals. Amma first to speak , she told " dekho santoshi last time it was a Punjabi  marraige, this time it will be Tamil marraige  ".

T- no no tamil marraige to so boring  , shaadi to punjabi ritual se hi hogi .

Toshiji kept her views , amma spoke " no this is not done , last time we listened to you this time it will be a tamil wedding , hai na ishita ".

Before ishita could say anything Raman said "ma , you all had fixed this marraige without my consent but listen, the marraige will be a simple court marraige. "

I- bilkul nahi , it's your second marraige but mine first, to shaadi to poori dhoomdham se hogi and this time the marraige will be with Tamil rituals , last time Punjabi thi .

T- actually she is right Raman , her parents must have seen lots of dream about her marraige, how can you think to marry in a simple way .

R- then I m not going to be a part of all this circus .

I- mat raho,just sit in the mandap at the time of marraige, I don't want anything else from you .

R- ishita you are going beyond your limit .

I- of course I m doing that , but you know what mujhe aapke is gusse se dar hi nahi lagta .

Raman turned his face to other side angrily while toshiji showed thumpsup to ishita as she is the one who was invading Raman's lonely and sad life forcefully . They spend some more time and then bhalla's went back to their house . Ishita kept ruhi with herself as there are only few days of the marraige.  Toshiji too agreed happily as she wanted to be free for doing all the preparation of marraige. 

Ishita was sitting in her room thinking about her marraige, she was in delimaa, she wanted to be happy but couldn't as for her She was almost forcing Raman to marry her . Yeah she knows that she will turn Ruman life beautifully but she don't wanted to see hatred in Raman's eyes for her, she thought to talk to him . Thinking so ishita called Raman who was also thinking about her only.  He had opened his laptop to do work but today his mind was not at peace , he was thinking about ishita .it's not that he is angry with her but this time he was not liking her behaviour. His phone rang, he picked the call lost in his thoughts. He realised it's ishita's call when he heard her voice, he spoke rudely " why did you called me so late ".

I- I wasn't sleepy .

R- so .

I- at least ask , why I m not sleepy .

R- why would I, everything is happening as per your wish still you are not relaxed , then I can't help it .

I- I want to talk to you .

R- what are you doing now .

I- I know I m talking to you only but not like this , I want to meet and talk to you about the marraige .

R- still you are left with something yo talk to me .

I-please don't talk to me so rudely , I can't take your anger .

She said as if she will cry next moment , Raman sensed this listening to her voice and said " then what else do you expect from me ".

I- you please meet me for once , I wanna talk and clear everything. 

R- ok , don't cry , go and sleep , I will come tommorrw evening. 

I- ohh, thank you so much . 

R- good night .

Saying so he hung the call and went to bed , he lays on the bed and slept thinking about ishita and her antics . Ishita too slept soon waiting eagerly to meet and talk to him . Next day their mother met and went to temple to fix ishra marraige . Toshiji wanted to do the marraige soon so she asked for earliest possible date . The panditji looked into his books and fixed ishra marraige after a week as it's the most auspicious date . Both the mother's happily accepted it and came back to their house for starting the preparations . Amma informed same to ishita while she informed that Raman is coming to meet her in evening , Amma even asked why they are meeting if only one week is left for marraige but ishita told that it's very important to talk to him . 

In evening Raman came directly from office to meet ishita. Amma opened the door , he greeted Amma and asked about ishru , Amma informed that she is waiting in her room for him. Raman took permission and went to her room , he saw ishita was feeding ruhi with her milk bottle , he entered the room . Ishita saw him and told him to sit , he settled in couch . There was a pin drop silence till ishita was feeding ruhi . After feeding her , ishita put her in her shoulder and patted till she burped , she then parted her lil more and soon the little kid was slept. Ishita lays her nicely in the bed , cobveted her properly then went to Raman . He saw ishita settling beside himself and asked " bolo what you wanted to talk to me ".

I- I just want to know are you angry with .

R- do you think I will praise you for what you are doing .

I- why don't you see the obvious .

R- what do you mean by that. Ishita see I m not comfortable marrying with you .

I-please I agree with you as we had never thought anything like this even if we were so close to each other . 

R- how I m going to face society , people will mock me saying that I married my wife's sister after her death , they will assume things, they will talk bad about our past relationships.

I-please I know everything , even I will also face same thing but one thing is above all , our happiness . Raman ji please samjho , I can't be able to be happy ever by marrying someone letting you both live a lone life . I had loved ruhi as my baby , akka se jyada pyaar kiya hai maine ise? Rahi aapki baat not only ruhi but I can't let you live a void life like this . Kitni khaali zindagi hai aapki akka ke jaane ke baad, you woke in morning had your breakfast and goes to office , work there all the day then come home late night , you even don't eat properly . Aise kitne din chalega, you have responsibilities, aunty uncle , Romi, ruhi you have to take care of them , moreover someone is needed to take care of you too.  Look at yourself what you have done to you, din bhar kaam karna , keep waking till late , not eating nicely , I feel bad seeing you like this .

R- are you marrying me being pity on me .

I- no , I m marrying you because I actually want to be a part of you . You know in between taking your and ruhis care, bringing you back in life , getting your pampering , I don't know when I started liking you and slowly fell in love with you . I won't say I love you till moon and back as I just has realised my feelings , if you deny I will not die even will marry another boy because I can't face your hatred but I will be happy only with you two . If you actually cares for me , if you had a little place in your heart for me , please marry me .

Ishita confessed her love for him with teary eyes , he too couldn't stop but got emotional.  He was angry with her but listening to her heart felt confession he was neither angry nor can deny her . He looked at her deeply she too saw him sharing a beautiful eyelock which ishita broke and said " you don't worry I will love you alone and will never ask you to live me back , just let me with you , will you ".

Raman nodded looking at her while she hugged him with a wide smile . 

That's all for now , enjoy reading and do comment . 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjoy reading 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely update dear
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Raman os thinking about society and in two minds
Ishra marraige is after a week
Ishu convinced raman with her heart felt confession
Continue soon 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome fab fantastic chap
Too good
Ishu how nicely she explained him
Please continue soon
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome 
raman was mad at ishu as he wasn't ready nor comfortable 
marrying her fur to fear of the society but ishu talked to him
and even confess her love
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Ishra marriage got fixed n their mothers r so happy n excited.
Raman is angry with ishu.
He was worrying thinking about society but ishu is only thinking about him n ruhi.
Ishu talked to him about her feelings for him n convinced him.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update
Waiting for ishra marriage
Cont soon