|Happy Birthday Nyna|

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

The one who,

ADD, words that are warm and brings smiles to your face without a reason

SUBTRACT darkness of a dull mundane day with nothing more than their bright presence

MULTIPLY  joy, whatever the occasion 

DIVIDE  burdens without a word of complain

EQUALS to A TRUE FRIEND !!

On the special day of someone who is much more than that let us in turn

SUBTRACT from your life any sorrows it is fated to touch by bringing a smile as special as you are to us

ADD wishes to fuel your journey may your goal be to reach sky, moon or end of the world! 

MULTIPLY the joys that shower on you this lovely day! And...

DIVIDE the cake of cause! :-                   

Have a birthday as wonderful as you are dearest Nynu, and may the year which follows be the most perfect you've lived so far! Happy birthday!||

Today is a special day for you  

One simple wish just wouldn't do.
                So We wish you all the stars in the sky,
                 All the love and joy in the world,
                             on your birthday

Hope you live a rewarding life,
                   Full of joy, wonder, and  health,
                 With riches that go beyond gold  

May every wish you've ever made,
              Make all your dreams come true,
            May the love you give return tenfold,

Loads of love
From us all...

Edited by lucky.m - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very very happy birthday to you buddy.Wishing you a very desirable & prosperous year & life ahead dear.Stay happy & bless always dear.Take care buddy. 🤗
Lucky this one is super very beautifully u made. Edited by showrav24 - 5 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
 Bangaram🤗🤗
You know how much I love you. As a friend, a beautiful soul and you are an absolute inspiration for me to write better and better. Feel blessed to have known you.

Love you loads. May you have the best of everything. May all your years ahead be filled with loads of happiness, love joy and success.

🤗🤗
Lucky

PS; Credit for those lovely lines at the top post with mathematical equations goes to Madam Saku😳

Edited by lucky.m - 5 years ago
Sakura24 thumbnail
Once a year comes this glorious day, when it's my chance to wish you a happy Birthday! 
You're a person as beautiful as the season you were born in (I'm talking about fall of cause) when every mundane leaf turns dazzling red and gold! You're like a sunshine so similar to the fall's light who turns world around her brighter in a splash of colour!
Your words have that magic to heal and to hurt, that's what made you one of my favourite writers. You are dedicated, warm and friendly. You are courageous and encouraging in need! 
Thank you for being an inspiration in many ways, thank you for being you and adding another priceless addition to my world! 
It is a day not only you but I'm so happy too. For if not for this day, I won't get a friend like you!
A cake, to mark the occasion! 
Some gifts too! 

And finally in gold, my wishes I leave for you!

And Lucky the thread is awesome as always partner! A hug for all you hard work!🤗

Signing off,
Sakura
Edited by Sakura24 - 5 years ago
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna baby...❤️
HAPPY BIRTH DAY CUPCAKE.🥳...muahhh🤗

Well what should i say..hmmm...😊so..we are not best friends or someone who talks to each other daily..shares secrets or anything...but somewhere we are connected with each other...i dont know you personally just few things we shared..but still i feel connected to you...it strange..i dont know what bond we share ..i just know that i really admire you...adore you...you aspire me with your writing...you make me happy with your words...your stories..you are the one who brings smile on my face..i havent seen you but i can imagine you...your are very special to me...and today on your special day..i want to pray to Allah to give you everything you desire...happiness ..health ...success...make your parents proud...ameeen...😳

Love you...huggy n kissy☺️
Talia

Ps...🤗.lucky dear...thank u for this thread..you are sweetheart...
Rumadiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happiee birthday Nynaeve... May g
God bless you with all your wishes and have a great birthday... Party hard 

With Love,
Divya
srividhya87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Belated Happy Birthday dr...
Have a great year ahead. ..
May God bless you today and forever. . 
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dearest, Nynu,
Another year on earth,huh? Today is beautiful, cause this date brought a humble, creative and amazing person to the earth who I happened to know as a friend.😊 Lucky me!⭐️May the rest of the many seasons in your life be equally blessed and spectacular. I know you'll continue to awe us with your words and creativity, I just hope to be in touch with the person too.

Love,
Dyuti

P.S. Feeling like joined a party without bringing a gift as I couldn't post any pretty graphics. Hurt my knees and got confined to bed. Otherwise I would have never missed to get my lazy self up to my lappie.😳
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love all of you loads, lots and lots.

I am stepping out with my family, (hiding away from my cuddle monster as I type this...) and will get back to each of you, even if it means sitting through night. You gals and guy made my day.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am late and I come with a plain and unadorned post, but I am here and bring all my heart and all the wishes it can hold!! Happy happy Birthday to one of the dearest, sweetest and talented yet humble souls I had the pleasure of befriending on my memorable years on this forum! Hope you had a totally wonderful birthday dearest Nyna. We may not all be active on this forum nowadays but the memories are all gilded and will remain precious and you are so integral to the best of them.

I wish for you a year as special as you are, all the creative inspiration you may want so you can keep giving everyone more of your gifted writing, joy and contentment in all other aspects and anything else you would want to ask for.

Sending you tonnes of love and wishes.

Lucky - as ever, a beautifully made thread and it brought back such memories of how much fun we always had here.

Love always,
Shru xoxoxoxo