Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Chillichick

Sorry I'll be late in commenting as I'll be seeing it quite late!

Brilliant update... But honestly seeing the posts on what's happening I'm just losing the motivation to even try and come on the forum in between my schedule... 

I still was hoping somewhere deep down that the makers wouldn't do such a despicable thing but I guess that's what you get when you're watching Indian Soaps. All sorts of scenarios (especially the highly unlikely and weirdest ones) are possible.

Cute update! 

Thank you! 

Yeah we always end up regretting loving indian shows unfortunately because they always tend to go off track and bring useless illogical things in just for the hopes of raising the TRPs. 

I'm going to stick to the Pakistani shows 😆 They're so so much better. I wish indian shows showed a little bit of logic and realism. I'm sure the TRPs would hit the roof this way. Look at the TRPs of the pakistani shows. Some of them hit 7pts and above. 

I was hoping that they would not go down this route but as you said it's an indian show. 

I really wish they'd stuck to logical tracks and explored realistic ones rather than this... 

Originally posted by: ashiii

I have never watched the show but started reading this story because i like reading your MG story falling for you and have loved it. Its good that they both have not compramised with their beliefs and have accepted eachother as they are. Dont like Rukhsaar's obsession with Kabeer hopefully she wont create any problems for them.

Thank you 😳

I would suggest watching the show as the beginning episodes were awesome and ZaBeer chemistry is just amazing! 

Originally posted by: chichi220

Thank u for your daily updates your stories are what is making me come to the forum n keep me goin..u express things so well...your story makez my made anyday much much better than the pathetic track of isa these days...which has made be stop watching the show...but each day i look forward for your updates

Aww thank you so much! 😳😳

For me, it's same. I am only coming to Forum to update the stories. 😳

I'm avoiding watching show and spoilers for now and will binge watch in a month's time in the hopes of the Rukhsar track ending 😆 😆

Originally posted by: teriaahatein

H, I'm new to this forum and this show in general tbh. I've never seen the actual show and knew about it from people I follow on some social media sites. 

Have been a silent (have liked though  don't know if that counts or not?) reader of this FF, and just wanted to drop a message to say thank you for all hard work and effort that goes into making this! 

Love how despite their differences, they both love each other and how the characters are written - truly wonderful ^__^ Keep up the lovely work ❤️ N xxx

Aww thank you so much for a wonderful comment 😳😳 Very much appreciated as its comments from the readers that keeps me returning and writing after my love for ZaBeer. 

You should totally watch the show, the beginning episodes are my favourites as it focuses on ZK as individuals and their views. 

*don't watch current track* 😉😆

chichi220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting for your updates patiently you writings r what makes my day..
I hav stopped watching isa pls if anyone when this ruksar drama ends let me knw i will start watchin
I dont knw hw ruksar n kabeer marriage shd be invalid
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
missing ur updates!! 
love ur username!! its unique just like you!! 😃

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the steamy update, better here than nowhere, I think the director only wants us to see Ruksaar and Kabeer together all the time, I am tired of waiting to see Zabeer finally go for it...atleast you made it happen!
ashiiiii thumbnail
Great update loved what zeenat said to rukhsar hope her obsession with kabeer ends soon
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for updating! 

Chapter 16

Love that Kabeer is now vocal about his feelings!! hope Zara's first Ramadhan goes off well! 

Hated that Rukhsar asked for Kabeer! she is really delusional! 

I am sure Zara and Kabeer's prayers will be answered! 

glad Zeenath warned Rukhsar! 

Liked Zara's response to Rukhsar! 

Gosh Kabeer is so possessive! 

I am not surprised that Zara is thinking of getting Miraj and Rukhsar married! but will Rukhsar agree?

at least Kabeer told Zara he likes her! can understand her disappointment. great that he explained! that day comes soon when Kabeer says he loves her! 

Lovely moments

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago