music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
...Edited by music_l0ver036 - 5 years ago
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

I think the word "justifying" is very overused in this forum. And I think that's because if Kunal and Nandani are shown to even be in each others presence, let alone be happy with each other, it's taken as justifying it. It's not justifying the EMA it's just showing it. That's it. The premise has to be introduced, the characters have to play their part in it, and the plot has to move forward. That is what is happening. And now the truth is out. And we are shown how each of characters involved are feeling about it.If two people who are in love with each other get together, they're only going to think about themselves. They are being selfish. They might not realize it but the way viewers are reacting, it's shown as anything but justifying it. If two characters are being extremely selfish and not thinking about the people they're hurting, how is that justifying it?Obviously Nandani and Kunal are going to interpret their own actions as valid and something not under their own control, isn't that the normal excuses people make in given situation? They're gonna spin their story in a way that will make them look as little bad as possible. If anyone besides these two were saying that what they're doing is right then that would be justifying the EMA in my opinion.

I feel bad for Nandani. I will always feel bad for her. I can't help it. I relate to her depression and anxiety and how it's manifesting in her decisions. It's interesting and I would like a moment to acknowledge how amazing Nandani was replying to Rajdeep today. 
But me feeling for her is not justifying the EMA. I just see Nandani as a well rounded character, even if she's written so terribly. 

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pamk06

@bold: How would you justify it?How would one prove this love is pure?What explanation can anyone give for having an affair? Is there really any justification? It can either be hormones or a mistake or love and they are going with love. 

I think they do not have an explanation, they cannot justify their actions, hence they are silent. Nandini opened her mouth in front of Rajdeep because frankly, he does not have a right to speak looking at his track record. But Mauli is the victim and they know that they have done wrong by her and hence both of them are silent, basically accepting their crime. 

to everyone else it is unexplainable.. but for nandini there must be some reasons for her falling in love with her best friend cum soul sister's husband.. and not only falling for him but also going in a  intimate relationship with him.. i demand reasons and justifications from her.. she should give reasons.. i want to know what made her do these things directly from her mouth.. pyaar pyaar pyaar is such a stupid word to use in defence.
mauli and nandini encounter will tell us those reasons.. or may be she gets stonned like kunal who just knew he had no answers to her questions..  
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anahi

if they were real people then also they would have justified their relationship.. by justification i dont mean damage control but i mean nandini's point of view only.. if she thinks her love for kunal is pure and their relationship is also pure then she will have to justify their relationship and this is what she is doing in todays episode.. 

but the dialogues.. 
plain boring and cliched.. this is not a show where u see a widow  from some typical indian village getting a second chance in love.. these dialogues would be appreciated there. But here the situation is so damn messy. u can not justify urself by saying "humne bas pyaar kia" "pyaar krna besharmi hai to hum besharm hain" "yeh galat hai to hum galat hain." 
this is not how u can justify an extra marital affair with yiur best friends husband. and best friend who is life saviour many times and more than a sister.. 

My point exactly  👏 this iz not aseasy as saying humne pyar kiya...she did that and destroyed a home , another womans life and her own life also ..its like maine murder kiya rape kiya kyunki mera mann kiya ..duniya mujhe kuch bhi bole..love is such a useless word to be used here..not mistake or crime, she has committed and sin..she and kunal both
Edited by _charu_ - 5 years ago
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pamk06

@bold: How would you justify it?How would one prove this love is pure?What explanation can anyone give for having an affair? Is there really any justification? It can either be hormones or a mistake or love and they are going with love. 

I think they do not have an explanation, they cannot justify their actions, hence they are silent. Nandini opened her mouth in front of Rajdeep because frankly, he does not have a right to speak looking at his track record. But Mauli is the victim and they know that they have done wrong by her and hence both of them are silent, basically accepting their crime. 

She could have simply shut Raj deep by asking him not to interfere in her life. It was over between them and now what ever happened in her life is none of his business.
Instead she chose to say why she fell for Kunal and is literally not brothered about the consequence. In a way the cvs are trying to justify  her actions in the name of love.
Just my point of view.
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhyHate

I both agree and disagree with you. I agree that they are showing Nandini's POV. But at the same time I also agree with those people who say the CVs are justifying Nandini. Because in a way they are. The dialogues today completely forgot about Mauli. It was like Kunal and Nandini were meant to be because Kunal saw the real Nandini and helped bring her out, therefore it was obvious that the two would fall for each. Hence the scene as it was today.

Else they could have shown a strong Nandini, taking on Rajdeep, saving Kunal, accepting that she may have committed a sin, but she just fell in love with the person who helped bring her out of her scared state, who gave her a new life. They could have shown Nandini accepting that she cheated Mauli, her best friend, but that she still loves Kunal. Or even better yet, they could have kept Kunal out of the scene, shown Rajdeep trying to attack Nandini again and Nandini fighting back.

they could have shown nandani just defending herself and saving kunal. showing the mirror to rajdeep about how abusive a husband he was and that he has now no right to ask her any questions. thats it. 
ifthey wanted her to tell why she was saving kunal she could have easily said. mauli and kunal have removed me from the depth of despairs and it is my duty to save and defend them from you. Missing out mauli from her acknowledgement shows how nandani is completely disregarding her 
Edited by naq5 - 5 years ago
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anahi

to everyone else it is unexplainable.. but for nandini there must be some reasons for her falling in love with her best friend cum soul sister's husband.. and not only falling for him but also going in a intimate relationship with him.. i demand reasons and justifications from her.. she should give reasons.. i want to know what made her do these things directly from her mouth.. pyaar pyaar pyaar is such a stupid word to use in defence.
mauli and nandini encounter will tell us those reasons.. or may be she gets stonned like kunal who just knew he had no answers to her questions..

She will be silent in front of Mauli because frankly they are in the wrong so they will silently accept her wrath. Yesterday was the only explanation that we are going to get for now.Nandini kind of makes sense of why she would fall for Kunal Because though Mauli was the implementer, Kunal was the one physically present during her recovery journey and she started relying on him more with each incident that happen before she acknowledged her feelings. Also, as she indicated yesterday, Kunal becomes her pilllar strength in her journey of recovery plus gave respect, acknowledgment and love that no man in her life had given to her before, not even her father and hence the love.

My issue is not Nandini, it is Kunal and I would definitely want an explanation for that.
change12 thumbnail
I think same and even made the post about it. what I don't understand is why people are looking at things black and white,in real life everything is grey ... Nandini is a good person but have a flaw in her... I guess she has some psychological problem may be because of going through so much torcher and suppressing her sorrow. not justifying Nandani's doing.
Kudos for Drashti to accept such a roll something different than what she has done before.Edited by change12 - 5 years ago
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@pamk06 - nandini's love for kunal is not a problem for me too. i was okay with her falling for kunal ( although i had issues with sudden change in feelings) but I am not okay with her taking a step forward and acknowledging that love and going in a romantic relationship with him.. 
nandini definitely can not explain it to mauli or others as there can be an explanation for her feelings but not for her actions..

kunal - lol he is a gone case.. he doesnt love nandini.. first i want an answer how did mauli kunal fell apart then only i would want to know how kunal nandini happened.. he has no reasons for his feelings and for his actions too.