Users

Frequent Posters

Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Good for them..
Let them have  together..all Gulchars

Kunal kya choose karega
Jab Mauli ne Kunal ki family ne hi usko ghar se bahar kar diya hai--so he left no choice
than moving to his divine love

Haahha so true.. Even i had d same thought ..when was he given a chance to choose ?? Mauli has already stated Clearly that this relationship is over 
Eewww that divine love is giving me all killer instincts ðŸ˜•
MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
those nicknames I- ðŸ¤£
I swear to god, they are gonna show that in the two year leap Rajdeep is a changed man who falls in love with Mauli 
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZoyaNation18

those nicknames I- ðŸ¤£

I swear to god, they are gonna show that in the two year leap Rajdeep is a changed man who falls in love with Mauli 

😆 

I really like Abhinav but Mauli deserves better than a criminal...he can kick a pregnant woman in the stomach without an ounce of remorse...he also seems sex starved...the last thing she needs is another sex fiend 
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoyaNation18

those nicknames I-  🤣

I would love to ship RaMau specially when he called her as Chutki and voicing out audience opinion when he confronted Nandini. Rajdeep seems to ve no redemption 
He will remain evil and he would shamelessly keep doing it .Rajdeep is so hilarious at times,  we can't stop liking him

P.S I can stare at ur profile picture for eternity. AdiYa
madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandy141

As per spoilers , Kunal will choose Nandini over Mauli. 2 year leap and Doctor will be fed Kheer daily .. 

Yes.I love it.Let them do all lovey-dovey.They deserve each other.I am proud of my girl Mauli for standing up and saying youa re not the victim,I am.amazing girl.
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madlal

Yes.I love it.Let them do all lovey-dovey.They deserve each other.I am proud of my girl Mauli for standing up and saying youa re not the victim,I am.amazing girl.

They both deserve each other...
Moreover now they don't have to play Hide & seek game
ab toh khulam khula jo chahye woh kare