Episode Pics 29 Aug 2018; episode # 118

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Synopsis:
Sidushka come home. Gayatri is worried seeing Anushka crying. Anushka says  her father is not how he seems! She asks Gayatri and Purva to forgive her! Gayatri asks will KK get punished or not? Sid says he has left it to Anushka. Anushka says she needs time, Gayatri nods her head.
In their room, Anushka wants to say sorry to Siddhant, he says our relationship is above sorry, thank you etc. He offers her water. He says love for your father had made you blind but you are much better than me. Someone said something bad about my father and I straightaway accepted it!

Next morning Sid wakes up and finds Anushka out of bed, saying she did not sleep. She does not know what to say to KK. Sid says it is okay now that she knows the truth. But if she does not deal with KK, then  lies will win over truth once again! Khurana calls up and says someone made him unconscious and took Radha and her mother away! Siddhant just asks Khurana to look after himself! Hearing this, Anushka's resolve to deal with KK becomes stronger. She gets ready and is about to leave. 

Shri and Neeta wonder where is Anushka, Riddhi tells them she is gone to Sinha's . Shri is annoyed that Anushka broke her promise that she will go back only if Appa is guilty. Shri is angry and says Siddhant is a big liar!😡

Gayatri asks Anushka to have breakfast before she goes. Gayatri says she was never angry with her but with KK. Now that they all are on the same side of truth, she will understand if Anushka cant deal with KK. She also says sorry to Anushka and says she was sorry to miss the wedding and now wants to do her MIL farz. She does grihaprvesh of Sidhushka. Siddhant does not want Anushka to go and meet KK. He is worried for her safety. Gayatri blesses them both and tells Siddhant to let her go! There may be so many questions in Anushka's mind, including the question - does KK even love her for real?

Pre-cap:

KK sits in front of PS-Sid photo and says tumhara bets thinks he can catch me, he thinks he is smart. KK is only worried about his image in front of his daughter, does not want to fall in his daughter's eyes!
Edited by sunitas123 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitas123 thumbnail
I loved Gayatri today, I always did, even when she was rude to Anushka  - she was literally blamed of lying about KK!
sunitas123 thumbnail
sunitas123 thumbnail
sunitas123 thumbnail
Gayatri asks Anushka to have breakfast and go, she asks Anushka to forgive her and does their Grihapravesh rasam!
Edited by sunitas123 - 5 years ago
sunitas123 thumbnail
sunitas123 thumbnail
Some edits:
sunitas123 thumbnail
sunitas123 thumbnail