Popatlal should marry Rita reporter

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am tired of this kind of track. A bhootni marrying Popatlal even in a dream sequence was cringe worthy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They had clear suggestion of this once in between the episodes. Why I don't know they stopped this. First they softly tried to match Sundar with Rita. But was turned down immediately. But that thing was soft. With Popatlal it was clear suggestion they are developing there relationship with first hate & then love. But why they stopped, don't know. May be because they thought unmarried popatlal will give lots of future tracks about marriage. 
dey.bh thumbnail
Besides, Rita reporter is the only woman in the world Popatlal doesnt like or flirt with. Frankly he doesn't even appreciate her or her job. This way she definitely is a perfect match for him. 
Instead of his ever ending shaadi jaap they can show these two getting married somehow, lets say to keep Darawni Dulhan away or any other such reason. The post marital track would have been really funny. Right now I am just tired of such ridiculous tracks about his marriage or men joking about it every now and then.

Daya is not around and Hathi is no more the whole cast looks like struggling with such badly written tracks. Either a revamp or the show should gracefully make an exit now.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Rita reporter hardly comes in the show.Once in a long time she makes an appearance.So popatlal Rita reporter marriage is not possible.A new character should be introduced and get popatlal married to her.Even I am fed up of his marriage tracks.

dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Rita reporter hardly comes in the show.Once in a long time she makes an appearance.So popatlal Rita reporter marriage is not possible.A new character should be introduced and get popatlal married to her.Even I am fed up of his marriage tracks.

A replacement would do. This one was a replacement anyways. A new character would be good but the makers arent interested in bringing new characters. Frankly even the show needs a few more characters to get over this monotony. New kids should be introduced. Tappu sena's college life should be explored.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: dey.bh

A replacement would do. This one was a replacement anyways. A new character would be good but the makers arent interested in bringing new characters. Frankly even the show needs a few more characters to get over this monotony. New kids should be introduced. Tappu sena's college life should be explored.

yes rita reporter can be replaced.I would be happy if popatlal's marry rita reporter.And yes the show badly needs some changed.A new family can be introduced too.