Episode 21 _ Prabhakar's Birthday _ 16th April

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
       OMG! this Episode was such a stellar one! Anushka plans a bday surprise with purva and gayatri and sid is clueless but by this time anu has melted seeing sid's love for prabhakar so she saves him 😆

and then mr. sinha looks as delicious as ever with that towel on his head . i dont blame ms. reddy for staring at him all day 😆

the way he was helping prabhakar 🥳
and  nxt day at office sid diesnt have to register with security guard 😆. Poor mr. sinha is so confused 😆

chalo chalo open your mouth haha 😆

Catch the episode update here :

Prabhakar, Anushka, Purva and Others are cooking in the garden area to spend some time together for Prabhakar's birthday. Purva asks Siddhant what happened to his hand and asks him to thank Anushka for saving him, and says you have forgotten Papa's birthday. Siddhant says I would have thanked her, if forgotten. Anushka says he is a kid still. Prabhakar asks Siddhant if he has problem with smoke. Siddhant says I didn't go to America. Prabhakar asks did you know that I know to make this. Siddhant says I remember when you went to Patna. Purva says it is cheating, you took him, but not me. Gayatri says you wasn't born then. Siddhant asks Purva to ask her husband to make food for him daily. Prabhakar says he is thinking to take everyone to Patna. Siddhant says it is my responsibility.

Anushka looks on. They make food.

Everyone gather at the dining table. Prabhakar says I want to tell something and says there is no formality between father son's relation, but then also I want to thank Siddhant. He thanks Siddhant. Siddhant says I have done what was right, and would have done same thing if there was someone else on your place. Prabhakar says you made me proud again irrespective of the reason. Anu looks at Siddhant. Siddhant tastes food and says it is good. Anu says it is yummy. Sweety calls Siddhant and tells that Khattar filed defamation case and asks him why did he get senti hearing papa's name. Siddhant asks him to calm down and asks Anu and Purva not to say to Papa. Purva tells Anu that Siddhant don't know to express love. Anu looks at Siddhant.

KK calls Prabhakar and wishes him happy birthday. Prabhakar says do you remember? KK says Anushka made me remember in the morning. He asks him what he needs in gift. Prabhakar says you say this every year, it is enough, I don't know anything. KK says tomorrow is tough for me and says you need to be with me tomorrow. Prabhakar says I am always with you, and will meet you tomorrow in office.

Anushka comes back home and sees Srikant's wife making salad. She asks her to taste salad. Anushka tastes it and says it is good. Srikant's wife asks her where did she go? Anushka says she went to Prabhakar uncle's house on his birthday and he made litti. Srikant's wife tells that we are Reddy's and says we shall think about Appa's respect. She says Siddhant can take your advantage and says he is very ambitious. She says she is thankful to Siddhant for helping her husband, and he got the fees for the same. Anushka says Siddhant is not the same what she thinks. Srikant's wife goes. Anushka thinks you are thinking him wrong and he don't know how to express love.

Purva comes to Siddhant and gives him coffee. Siddhant thanks her/ Purva says you should have thanked Anushka. Siddhant asks her to go. Anushka thinks about Siddhant. Siddhant also thinks about Anushka.
Next day, Prabhakar is about to sit in car and gets KK's call. He asks did you hear news and asks him to come home. They hear Goel's first flight crashed. KK, Srikant and Karthik hear the news. Prabhakar comes and says it is not good. KK says it is not only Goel's loss, but of all industry.

Sweety checks air ticket rates and says APP is showing wrong rates. Siddhant says other airlines are taking advantage as Goel's plane crashed. Sweety says we shall not worry as we are with Reddys. Siddhant says this thing will go far. Karthik tells Anushka and Srikant that Goel complained to CARD have ordered enquiry on all companies who bid for the airlines and says Mr. Sinha and I have to go from Reddy corporation.

Siddhant comes to KK's house and asks Security guard pandey to give register. Pandey says no need. Siddhant says your Anushka Madam is very strict. Pandey says it is her order. Siddhant is surprised and thinks how did Anushka heart melt.

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Probably my most favourite episode ever, though tough to choose between this and the one in which PS dies because of the haunting lovely bhajan in the BG kabhi na bisrun raam and the funeral episode and the drunk wala episode.
The litti chokha, family bonding, Ms. Reddy already integrated as a bona fide Sinha, too too good and so charming and so so relatable and poignant.

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Probably my most favourite episode ever, though tough to choose between this and the one in which PS dies because of the haunting lovely bhajan in the BG kabhi na bisrun raam and the funeral episode and the drunk wala episode.

The litti chokha, family bonding, Ms. Reddy already integrated as a bona fide Sinha, too too good and so charming and so so relatable and poignant.

I second you on this Padma... The death scene and the funeral episode were brilliantly acted by Namit Khanna.. Kudos to this guy coz I rewatxged the episode yesterday since I have to do a lot of catching up of the episodes n I cried crazily (not exaggerating) at all... It was a brilliant episode.. The pain on his face where he tries to act strong for the women of his house was amazingly portrayed by him. Gayatri Maa n Purva - the pain was visible. 
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh man this is probably my favourite episode (though am with Padma, that drunk episode was also so much fun but this tops my list so far). So much of Sinha family bonding, Anushka completely at home with them.
Cutest was Gayatri trying to fake that she didn't remember Prabhakar's birthday. He asked her the date she's like you're reading the paper how would I know 😆, then telling Purva she can't keep this surprise. Then the surprise.

Anushka thawing, Sid telling Purva, aur zor se bol (that he got into a physical fight) so everyone can hear 😆. Anushka's wifey looks at the dining table to him.

A very important story revenge track wise - the plane crashed - seeds sown for discord.

But the litti chokha making with senior Sinhas thoda teekha hona chahye , Sidushka eyelocks and Sid's no hassle office entry 😆

Love it.

Thank you Hiya!!
Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lovely lovely episode this one. I loved how Anu covers up for Siddhant. And he refusing to acknowledge it consciously. It had a right mix of drama, love, nakre, care and what not! 
❤️
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
From page 15 dragged to page 1.
Pandalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww this is one of favourite episodes too! 
I loved when Purva notices Siddhant staring at Anushka.. and she says to him.. Siddhant's reaction to that was 😆

I liked how Purva told Anushka how her brother finds it difficult to express his love. I guess it was after this episode.. Anushka starting falling for Siddhant again. She saw the old Siddhant.. the one she had known before she left for USA. 
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sweetyji, on the phone - aap Papa ka naam sunkey senti ho gaye, ladai kar li
Sid, sheepish as it's on speaker
Anu, wife mode on

war_is_peace thumbnail
thank u peaches 😳
this was so 
war_is_peace thumbnail
namit eating and then picking up the phone amd trying to eat with an injured hand and all looked so natural! 👏