The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
jinx 
Hrithik is going to do anything and everything except go shoot a movie
Just some fun
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Hrithik is going to do anything and everything except go shoot a movie
Just some fun
I know. I think his fans should accept that he doesn't care that he was/is Hrithik Roshan, as long as he's happy, I guess it's good.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Hrithik is going to do anything and everything except go shoot a movie
Just some fun
He is almost retired now. Ab full time saba ka dupatta pakade world tour karna chahta hai.
Like fans, Hrithik too has now started living in nostalgia. Bas purani films ko naye films se jodke yaad karta hain. What downfall man 🤬🥺
Originally posted by: Krrish4You
Like fans, Hrithik too has now started living in nostalgia. Bas purani films ko naye films se jodke yaad karta hain. What downfall man 🤬🥺
Why do I end up be a fan of someone who has everything but the drive to work.
Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi
Why do I end up be a fan of someone who has everything but the drive to work.
Sad life of fans who wants best for their fav.
https://x.com/NishitShawHere/status/2036416836045250768?s=20
Hrithik Roshan on Jailer 2 sets photos He did a cameo https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ9K8mFE4aq/?img_index=2 igsh=Y3M2MjAya2g1dmRq
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/akshay-kumars-niece-simar-bhatia-lands-second-film-to-star-opposite-roshan
Perfect response because it's not like people suddenly started getting who was right, it's because more people dislike kangana now compared to...
https://x.com/i/status/2048341055108723179
1