Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Shw was the absolute stealer of 2dy's episode. i was laughing the whole time. She was damn cute charming nd was a like little kiddo. I luvd thr promise part.their way of promising each othr is unique nd i feel aftr mrg they r gonna make promises in tis way. And the way adi looked zoya uff filled with so much satisfaction contentment and tons of love.❤️his eyes were xprssing diff emotion tdy. Wen zoya tiled nd said sachi..he too tilted his head aww..i was litly crying seeing their bond. Waiting fr upcmng epi. Thank god noor made zoya drink. Nd i think even if arshad comes he will nt leave since he has made promise on zoya. Overall heartfilling episode❤️
Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
words are going to be lesser to say about the beauty of the episode and the way Jennifer pulled it off. It is difficult for such to not look clumsy and OTT - a fine line to make the comedy work. In this case, it needed to have fun element with an undercurrent intensity on too.

If we notice, the scene was very emotional. It had big promises being made, all the while keeping a fun streak to it. Jennifer was mind blowing. ⭐️

And the team behind BP should be lauded for such scenes. 👏👏
x.titli.x thumbnail
Jenny has made me cry but today she made me laugh like I couldn't control my laugh! 😆🤣
She goes right now in my fav actress list OFFICIALLY😳
I wonder how both managed to shoot that scene though😆 Zoya was out of control today 🤣
a fun yet emotional date ... That last bit and kasam scene😭
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh bouy!!,,,wat an actor jen is...m still grinning...#jenshad is really a dream pair n i winder the director aniruddha was trying to get these together since ages and finally this jodi is trending to be an iconic one...
adita hooda hum ab aapka or zulm nahi sahenge...😆😆...
hum ab strong ban gaye hain...
hum seedhe assman se utre hai😆😆
Auroraborealis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Undoubtedly one of the best actors the industry has. Throw any scene at her and Jenny just nails it. If they come up with these epic scenes at regular intervals then I don't yearn for much screen space when it comes to Jen. Few but polished seems to be her mantra I guess. Love you Jen, you already know that your the best.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I knew it already dt Jen wud nail d scene.  She was utter cute even in the DMG drunk scene n now dis.  She never lets her fans down. 
My forever gal crush ❤️

PS:  If i were Adi,  i wud hv definitely hugged her,  not woh wala hug but why are u so cute wala hug 😆
Edited by anjaanichudi - 5 years ago
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Man,  I am in love with this woman,and I don't even feel strange saying this.. 😆 gosh what a beautiful episode this was.. 
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zoya was so cute today 😆 😛 Jenny nailed the drunk scene it looked so natural 😃 haha wouldn't it be great if we get one scene where both Aditya and Zoya are drunk 😆