Jennifer Winget You Beauty Of An Actor

Dragonfly88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Jennifer Winget was the star of the episode today. Haven't laughed so much for a while

You deserve all my hugs today Zoya ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dragonfly88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
PS I need BTS for this episode please ๐Ÿ˜†
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zoya stole the show for me...she was so dam cute... I love her... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
it was super cute... ๐Ÿ˜† and indirectly my wish came true.. "Zara sa jhoom loo main" ๐Ÿ˜†

Love the epi today...Adi was cute too... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jennifer winget u were superb today... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
JENNY my loveโค๏ธ
Hosh na khabar hai
ye kaisa asar hai
Dekhne k baad tujhe dilbar #Bepannah
What an episode๐Ÿ‘
Jennifer just rocked it today and made us laugh so hard and fall for her even harder๐Ÿ˜ณ
#GirlCrushATitsPeak

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jenny was so awesome today...cant stop laughing at the episode..and the final scene...looks.like future..it was so beautiful..both their expressions were so.powerful..
Edited by deeps07 - 5 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jennifer as Zoya was cuteness personified. She was adorable & the entire scene looked so natural
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg it was the cutest epi ever๐Ÿ˜† i canttt..  Jenny take a bow woman. That drunk scene was done so perfectly n it didnt look ott only becos of jenny though she was made to say n do so ott things๐Ÿ˜† but it all looked so so cute only becos of Jenny. I would b watching this epi on loop for sure๐Ÿ˜†
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my lord !! Oh my lord !! OMG !! Watta episode !!!๐Ÿ˜ณ True Jenny stole the show today !! ๐Ÿ‘ Damn how angelic she looked with those white flowers tiara on her head !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ Adorbs !!! Such a laughter filled episode !!!๐Ÿ˜† I was just about to fall of my bed laughing !!๐Ÿ˜† Right from that Noor's dream, even in that ADi is still busy muching cookies !!๐Ÿ˜† And finally the best part Adi's dinner night !! Hass hass ke lot pot hogayi !!๐Ÿ˜† So fun it was !! And that last 3 min was such a beauty !! The way Adi was handling her and adoring her !!๐Ÿ˜ณ Man I fell flat !!๐Ÿ˜ณ I fell in love with Adiya And Jenshad more today !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณBeautiful and lovely to sum up the entire episode !๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Feels like episode ended so soon ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜†
Zoya was so cute, I also wanted to see what was for dinner too๐Ÿ˜† what Aditya had cooked for Zoya but they skipped that. That kasam waala shot was so beautiful and at last when she asks that did he know what will happen if he breaks the kasam as he has promised in her name.. That was my fav shot.

PS: This is the same spot where Mahi proposed Aditya, isn't it?
Edited by alanta - 5 years ago
HC_Rabia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I Damm agree aaj Jenny ne kya Kiya act as a Zoya I just love love it.meri hasi ruk hi nahi rahi and looking was so super cute and want hug her tightly๐Ÿ˜†
Aur the moment I hear Zara sa choom loon main my heart Chalo kisi ki wish to Puri hui๐Ÿ˜†
Bechara adi kese resist Kiya Zoya Mai hoti kabka hug kar leti๐Ÿ˜†