Episode 18 _ Sid sneaks and returns the ring_11th april

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

I know there is a lot in this episode. but silly me fell in love with Namit when he said 'SHARK'...so cute!πŸ˜†

and i loved how he sneaked into prabhakar's room to figure why his dad was worried.

i also loved how he got nervous when prabhakar caught him sneaking. hahahah! like a kid was caught stealing candy πŸ˜†

tell me what did you like about this episode?

scroll down for gifs πŸ˜†

Episode 19 Here
Index Thread Here

Catch the update here : 

Siddhant comes to Prabhakar's room to keep the files. Prabhakar sees him and asks why did he come early morning to his room. Siddhant tells that he thought to read book and that's why came to get it. Prabhakar is surprised. Siddhant convinces him with his words. He thinks about Anushka as the cup breaks which she kept. Goel gives interview to the media and tells about his start days. A boy asks him to give autograph. His assistant says I didn't know that you wanted to be a cricketer. Goel says fake stories needs to be made.

Neeta asks Anushka where is your ring? Anushka recalls forgetting it in Siddhant's room and says it is lost. Neeta says you have become careless since you came here. Siddhant takes pic on his bike and uploads on social media. Anushka sees it and presses the like icon. Siddhant smiles seeing her like. He comes to the office and then comes to Anushka's room. He keeps her ring on the table and leaves from there. Anushka comes and finds the ring. She looks at him as he is leaving. Siddhant sees Karthik and recall his insult. Karthik asks why did you come, and says if office can't run without Prabhakar. Siddhant says I refused to work here, but still I am here, as your dad knows how to use talent. He didn't do a favour on Prabhakar Sinha or Siddhant Sinha. Anushka sees them from far.

Prabhakar calls Anushka and asks her to send files. Anushka says she will send and says now I am your employee, you can ask me to do work. She keeps the keys back and goes.

Siddhant comes to Anushka's cabin and takes back keys. Anushka comes there and says this is my cabin. Did you come here for law or spy. She tells him that Prabhakar took the airlines deal seriously and that's why not coming to office.

Sudhanshu comes to meet Prabhakar. Purva comes there. Prabhakar introduces her to him. Sudhanshu says he still don't believe that his daughter is married. Anushka comes there. Prabhakar asks him to get details about the 5 persons. Anushka says we want your details also. Sudhanshu asks why? Prabhakar says so that others do think we are biased. Sudhanshu says it is dangerous and alerts them.

Siddhant tells Sweety that his father is not going to office and feeling guilty to lose the deal. He tells about SHARK, and tells that they have to search 5th angle of the Square. Sweety says there must be transaction.

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gif credits : meher πŸ˜³

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The excitement on Siddhant's face when he figures out SHARK...
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How funny it was when Siddhant gets caught. Anushka tells him exactly what Siddhant told her when he found her opening his sindook
1234bar12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I had liked how he had said Shark
I also liked his chat with sweetyji..Ye acche log baatein dil pe le lete h..har boori cheez k liye khud ko blame karte h...He said something like that I remember
Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ur excitement in finding and posting the gif is no lesser compared to Sid's excitement over cracking the SHARK. πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ
bristimonalisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow need to watch this episode too..Awesome..
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The gif is lovely, Namit's expressions are ❀️

Another attraction for me was learning that Sudhanshu Nanda too was pretty close to the Sinha family!

I EDITED THIS POST TO TURN THE THREAD PINK πŸ₯³
Edited by Jhalli_gurl - 5 years ago