Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I am 25 now I got to know it just 3 years back when my bro first experience it his reaction ND actions was same as Sam since he is much more mature ND knowledgeable of this than me He generally share with me about this since he know about it he didn't got that affected ND infact it was share within family my mom ND dad ...all support him ND helped 
It's natural just like Periods ND those who thing marraige or Sex is the only option left then kindly they need to study it !

I am just amazed Minu about the way you handled it πŸ‘just amazed ! Nothing to say Beautiful ND magical .

It's not inly girls who goes through adolscent problem it's Boys too. .nothing to shame or hide they to need to be handle in a proper way 

Naina πŸ˜³πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Ishq-high thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow. Very well done.
Tackling an issue that is almost never talked about and shied away from, in such a sensitive, relevant and informative manner, is highly commendable.
Showing that he thought he was sick and probably dying was a bold step and I have personally known of teenagers having such thoughts about bodily functions that they are not informed about prior to their beginning, be it wet dreams or periods. 
These are important issues that should be talked about and I  am oo glad that you did it. And so very beautifully.
Amazing β€οΈ
Thanks for the PM

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Minu! Finally I'm here...
First of all, I would like to laud you for touching such a sensitive and not-talked about topic, pertaining to men. We all clamour for equality, but then shouldn't men be able to seek guidance when they are hit with a situation like this. A human body does have the tendency to go haywire, especially during the adolescent age, where one is transforming from a child to a fully grown-up human being. 
Sameer is blessed with all- good looks, riches, the love of his life...yet even he's not immune to an uneasy phase of growing up. Kudos for depicting his vulnerable side here. I really liked how Naina egged him on and finally he confided in her. He wasn't able to talk about this to other men, yet he felt at ease in telling Naina about his problem. And Naina, considering the conservative background she comes from, didn't shirk nor did she feel bitter that Sameer was having those "dreams". That's maturity. She understood it's a part of growing up and that he was being honest with her. That's what love is all about. Support the other when they falter, guide them and be besides them. 
Her brainy mind conjured a very practical solution to the issue, and undeterred by other men around, she stood besides Sameer, because he needed her. 
Amazing write-up! Well done! 
And PS: I loved how you included Naina folding her hands in front of Nanu's frame n Sameer eyeing her...I so wanted such a scene in the show. 
Prizi thumbnail
i don't know what to say... i never knew anything about this before... surely gonna ask my husband...
Prizi thumbnail
btw beautifully written dear... this is d 1st tym im reading something about this..
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well Done Minu...
This is a topic that is never discussed.. And yes, man do encounter problems as woman do, but yet we feel that only woman are subjected to bodily problems.

Coming to the OS, loved how you portrayed Sameer's various emotions, but the best was how Naina managed to get him to open up to her and how she guided him to the hospital...

A very well though and well written OS..
Once again well done

padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good job minu..
i really don't know about this issue of boys so don't know what to say for it..

i just love how naina understands sameer n supports him to overcome this problem..

thanks for the PM
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I knew boys had problems during their teenage phase though I am not sure if it's enlightened in the sex education. I am going to be honest here, I was ignorant about this subject. I did do some research about it, the rains pouring hard as I realized how these things are kept hidden and made to feel it something bad, thus causing complex in boys especially teenage hood is vulnerable to all these insecurities and quite a part of it goes to lack of proper education about this to both gender. You remember the Charlie Morley's book about Lucid Dreaming I had said in one of your posts, I still haven't read it, now even more curious to know about this particular term, I guess I will read it on vacation. 
Coming to your OS, Fabulous! My review isn't going to do justice to your writing, it's so good and I had read it god knows how many times. The insecurities and confusion had completely consumed him resulting in him saying things that didn't make sense. The build up to him confessing about the wet dreams he was experiencing and Naina, just like a true partner, she stood by him and took the right step by visiting the urologist. This new experience had brought them even closer. 
I have bookmarked this. Amazing! πŸ‘