Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So hard to believe that it's your first attempt at writing a story.
This is just brilliant. A unique situation which you have so skilfully converted into a os. Congratulations. Well done. 
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeebafanSonam

where is part 2 of this OS

Sonam, thank you!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
There isn't a part two for this but I surely have something in my mind...
PehliDafaHai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya2910

So hard to believe that it's your first attempt at writing a story.

This is just brilliant. A unique situation which you have so skilfully converted into a os. Congratulations. Well done. 

Thank you so much Priya๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yep, first attempt in a third person narration and I am glad that you liked it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you again!
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Thank you...!!๐Ÿ˜Š
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Thank you again...!๐Ÿ˜Š
Glad you liked my writing. 
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice. 
Will you be continuing this
PehliDafaHai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azraa01

Very nice. 

Will you be continuing this

Thank you Azraa...!
Unfortunately this one stays as an one shot.
mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So Shreya...I guess am so so late to comment on this OS, but yeah Better Late than Never right๐Ÿ˜Š
This was simply amazing, least expected plot, an unexpected encounter giving way to some intense emotions. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love you for the build up and turning a confrontation to something magical. The muddled up state of both of them, their anxiety, the body language...simply superb๐Ÿ‘

What I admired the most was the character sketch of Naina. Though she had fallen for him, there was self respect that was oozing out in her actions. Her brain would never give way for her heart to take over when someone hurts her individuality. The way she defended herself proved it also I think she never wanted him to feel the impact he has on her when in close proximity.

But fate had something else in store for them and you really did a great job in portraying the physical intimacy of two school kids within limits. Having said that , the last para did evoke goosebumps in me. Neck Kisses are lethal and I could feel the tickling sensation. ๐Ÿ˜‰ If it could make me blush then Sameer must have definitely gone crazy with emotions.๐Ÿ˜†

Would have loved to see this OS turning out to be a SS.

Lots of Love ๐Ÿค—
PehliDafaHai thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystique123

So Shreya...I guess am so so late to comment on this OS, but yeah Better Late than Never right๐Ÿ˜Š

Surely dear, it's completely okay, I don't mind late replies at all! 

This was simply amazing, least expected plot, an unexpected encounter giving way to some intense emotions. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you so much! The plot surely was never thought about and this idea was an impromptu one.

Love you for the build up and turning a confrontation to something magical. The muddled up state of both of them, their anxiety, the body language...simply superb๐Ÿ‘

Much love from my side too dear, thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ The anger indeed did leave the two of them confused and overwhelmed. 

What I admired the most was the character sketch of Naina. Though she had fallen for him, there was self respect that was oozing out in her actions. Her brain would never give way for her heart to take over when someone hurts her individuality. The way she defended herself proved it also I think she never wanted him to feel the impact he has on her when in close proximity.

Wow Isha, got that right! I have always liked my characters strong and to have a firm sense of conscience. 
Yes, her defense was against her heart which was tempted to surrender to her wishes albeit she had used it for Sameer, against him.

But fate had something else in store for them and you really did a great job in portraying the physical intimacy of two school kids within limits.

You have made me so happy, It was a real challenge for me to write the intimacy part especially for school going students. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yet now its indeed pleasureful. 

Having said that , the last para did evoke goosebumps in me. Neck Kisses are lethal and I could feel the tickling sensation. ๐Ÿ˜‰ If it could make me blush then Sameer must have definitely gone crazy with emotions.๐Ÿ˜†

Hahha, true, thank you dear! I prefer neck kisses considering that is the weak spot for women and like you said, they are pleasurably dangerous. Glad I could make you blush. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Would have loved to see this OS turning out to be a SS.

I would have loved to but I feel the plot is limited and a SS or FF needs a commitment which is hard to due to my present busy schedule. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lots of Love ๐Ÿค—

Much loveโญ๏ธ

Thank you so much Isha dear!๐Ÿค— You are pretty fast in comments๐Ÿ˜‰