Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
One of the most boring episodes in the history of BB I think.
Fuski proving again and again that his word is not to be trusted. When he thinks his real face is being seen, out come the tears and love Ani care che dialogues. Okari yete ata aykun. He is not even that good an actor that his slyness doesn't get seen.
The less said about prem daasi Sai the better. Box madhe gelyawar, I miss you pushky mhannari ghari gelyawar kaay karel? Astad gave her some sane advice which like a bindok that she is, she reported to fuski. Lagech dusrya divshi fuski doesnt know whether to trust astad or not!! Kiti predictable!
How and why Sharmi thought that fuski would vote her over Sai I don't know. She deserved not getting the ticket to the finale for that murkhapana.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avidwatcher

Fuski proving again and again that his word is not to be trusted. When he thinks his real face is being seen, out come the tears and love Ani care che dialogues. Okari yete ata aykun. He is not even that good an actor that his slyness doesn't get seen.
The less said about prem daasi Sai the better. Box madhe gelyawar, I miss you pushky mhannari ghari gelyawar kaay karel? Astad gave her some sane advice which like a bindok that she is, she reported to fuski. Lagech dusrya divshi fuski doesnt know whether to trust astad or not!! Kiti predictable!
How and why Sharmi thought that fuski would vote her over Sai I don't know. She deserved not getting the ticket to the finale for that murkhapana.

Absolutely boring for flop task and Sai Pushkar.  I don't remember a recent episode where Sai is not stuck to Pushkar ðŸ¤¢

MM has only encouraged them with telling Pushkar to give her hugs etc.🤢  So Pushkar thinks that might be good strategy.

I don't know ANY friends who talk so much about their friendship.  When did Aastad give her advice?  I must have missed that.  Of course it would have fallen on deaf ears Sai has become pathetic.

Sharmishtha hopefully found out she is better off with Megha.

sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaddyO

I don't know ANY friends who talk so much about their friendship.  When did Aastad give her advice?  I must have missed that.  Of course it would have fallen on deaf ears Sai has become pathetic.

No. In fact Astad advised her to spend as much time as possible with Pushki while being in house because after he goes home he will not get time. It is there in one unseen clips on voot.

Don't know what his intentions were.

Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameerph

No. In fact Astad advised her to spend as much time as possible with Pushki while being in house because after he goes home he will not get time. It is there in one unseen clips on voot.

Don't know what his intentions were.

What astad was trying to tell her is that she is stuck to fuski like a leech in the house. After the show, fuski will go home to his family Ani teela tras honar. This she repeated to fuski who is such an insecure man that out came the distrust for astad and the outpouring of fake love for his daasi.
Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Prem Daasi ðŸ¤£

You guys are so awesome...jevdha boring episode asto, tevdhe majeshir ithe comments astat.

Udya Pitamaha Manjrekar yetil...Megha la down karayla ani Resham chi puja karayla
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Avidwatcher

Lol soo true!!